Are there deeper redpills than race realism/JQ?

Are there deeper redpills than race realism/JQ?
Since I got redpilled on those, everything seems to boring, like there is nothing left to discover.
I want to keep getting redpilled though. What's next? Reptillians? Vampires?

Civilization. It truely is overall a negative aspect of humanity. We become inferior with each successive generation becoming less competent at survival.

It is destroying our planet, land after land, and one year we will finally hit peak human and crash into near extinction.

There will be no space age.
There will be no utopias.
There will be only the death of civilization as nature returns the balance.

Of course, many will survive, but only the healthy, useful and lucky. Mankind will return to a more harmonious state and continue on, rebuilding our world into something we revere, not exploit.

It's the hardest pill to swallow, so don't choke on it.

The Holocaust.

I would consider that a sub catergory of the JQ desu

the biggest red pill is the simulation one, are we even human players or just AI to play our part for someone else

Here is a fairly deep red-pill. Google Eliminative Materialism

Esstentially, they've proven with neuroscience that people do not have free-will. Your brain creates a solution or reaction a fraction of a second faster then you are aware of having make a decision.

The implications are that people are essentially very flawed meat-based computers following often malignant programming and conciousness and free will are simply illusions created by a very physical brain that is not entirely capable of perceiving reality.

Like looking at 'optical illusions' is a fun way to demonstrate that your sensory input does not interpret reality correctly.

That's probably the best redpill I can thnk of. People will vigorously reject this one, more often than not because part of being red-pilled is the idea of an inalienable sense of self-agency. When in reality, this is not the case.

But this is not something you can verify, so whats the point?

Simulation theory is just philosophical wankery.

It's just existentialists arguing semantics until they are convinced they aren't real.

this. and metaphysical objectivity. feminism leads to social justice leads to critical theory leads to marxism leads to judeocentrism leads to kantian philosophy leads to subjectivism. metaphysical subjectivist will be the final enemy.

If I chose I could burn my apartment down. How is that not free will?

of course, the point is that we each have flawed interpretations of an objective reality. as opposed to post modernism, where each interpretation is equally subjective.

Human races are actually distinct subspecies. Europeans are a hybrid species between Cro Magnon and Neanderthal, while Asians are Cro Magnon and Denisovan hybrids. Africans are true humans. Abos have some other Primitive human admixture.

Only those indoctrinated by religion actually have a problem with this.

Although human perception is flawed to that point, it hardly matters on a day to day basis whether you are performing predetermined actions. Some may even use it as evidence of fate or destiny.

yeah, that's the point. it's hard determinalism and the only thing with any scientific backing.

does the decision you make in your brain involve the quantum superpositions of electrons? no? then you don't have free will, and even if it did you still wouldnt; then it'd just be random as opposed to determinalist. think critically about this for a fucking minute: there's a limited type of energy and matter with limited tpyes of interactions. given knowlegde of ALL VARIABLES in one moment, you could predict what happens in the next moment because outside of the quantum scale they all react predicably. if you knew everything about every atom at this moment you could predict the future indefinitely.

Meh. The solution and reaction created are still a function of the coding which is chosen by the conscious mind. It's why affirmations work. And the conscious mind is free to affirm all manner of delusions.

I'm very suspicious of anyone arguing against free-will, as most are communists.

Your proposal is correct but your information isn't.

Most Europeans are pure Neanderthal, Cro Magnon is a subspecies of Neanderthal.

Asians are diverse Denisovan descedants, some have Neanderthal genetics, some don't. Abos are archaic Denisovans.

Africans are simply inferior archaic homos. I hardly would call them "true" humans.

You, or rather your brain, would have made such a decision in reaction to outside stimulus, eg, user telling you that don't have free-will. So you think, aha, I will do something irrational to prove this theory wrong.

The point of the theory is that people are flawed and irrational because they do not have true consciousness.

Also, proponents of Eliminative Materialism say it's not helpful to think in terms of this as a philosophical or moral standard, since our brains are incapable of actually perceiving it's self as a brain.

It's enough to just acknowledge that your consciousness is an illusion and your brain is making decisions before you are aware of having made a decision. There are many examples of this in day to day life. You are not a free-agent, you only feel like you are. In reality you are just an observor.

Notice it's like that in your dreams? You are not fulling in control, but (you) in your dreams does what you'd reasonably do, or say?

Consciousness, simply, is a dream.

>The solution and reaction created are still a function of the coding which is chosen by the conscious mind.
this doesn't mean anything. at what point in the process of concious thought does something unpredictable, given knowledge of everything about your neurons, happen? where does it go from being predictable electrical reactions as all reactions of matter are given sufficient knowledge, to something you have free will over?

Hermetism will lead to the final redpills , but its lonely on the side of the ultimate redpilleds.
The kyballion is a good book to start.

monsters and demons actually exist under the earth and people have been killed an eaten by them

alex jones is bill hicks

Hitler was a good guy

plate tectonics has never been proven true

>I disagree so therefore I think you're a commie

I hope your just a Christian, but that may have been the most autistic post I have read all day.

I read that as 'tree human'

Pic related will redpill you on the nature of good itself. Hint: it is an actual thing that exists

Ask yourself what conclusions could be drawn from a lack of free will? What courses of action could be justified by wholesale rejection of the free will meme?

All virtues are absolute, real objective concepts.

Because people select their beliefs based on the outcome they're seeking. Everyone has goals, be they hedonistic, pragmatic or aesthetic.

It's perfectly fine to have a philosophy other than Eliminative Materialism. Since the underlying truth of the latter is that you cannot actually think of yourself as a brain, that's just a deterministic computer.

Just like with an optical illusion, you can 'know' that the pattern is in reality, different than what your senses tell you. But no matter how much you can intellectually reject your senses you cannot see the illusion in any other way than how your brain interprets it. Because it's flawed.

This principle extends beyond optical illusions. It's a misnomer, because it's not your eyes that fuck it up, it's your brain that tells you the wrong information, even if you intellectually know what you perceive isn't reality.

>at what point in the process of concious thought

It happens before the unpredictable event. When you are meditating. When you are dreaming. When you are being trained. When you watch television 'programming'.

>if you intellectually know what you perceive isn't reality.

But does it not place my intellect in charge of my mind if I know my perceptions to be mere data collection with a capacity to mislead?

Okay so the squares A and B are actually the same shade of grey.

You can load it up in MS paint if you don't believe me. You can know they are the same shade of grey, but your brain, senses will refuse to tell you that they are.

I use the optical illusion example, as a demonstration but in reality, basically everything in life is like this. You are not percieving reality the way it, what you see is simply a projection, a shadow of how your brain and sensory organs peice it together and show to you.

Also there is no free will, since your brain processes things before you are aware of them.

>I'm very suspicious of anyone arguing against free-will, as most are communists.

This is very true. It runs into Bolshevik Creationism (the idea that the state can create a perfect citizen).

Nope, your intellect is a shadow, a projection or however you want to put it, for something your brain processed and how it, say, presented this to your consciousness.

That's a dumb way to put it, but consider your senses and your brain to be a sort of flawed camera or filter. It projects information to you fractions of seconds later and it does not tell you all of the information.

You can intellectually understand what you observe isn't entirely real, but it doesn't actually make a difference in how you perceive.

Since all information you percieve is through the filter and process of something you consciousness cannot control, in reality, we are basically observers, watching what your meat-based computer of a brain is doing.

This is putting it into very crude terms. It is a deeper idea then this and I'm not a neuroscientist, but that is the basics of Eliminative Materialism. You can look into it on your own.

Christianity was created by Jews in Judea and spread throughout north african Rome as an attempt to get goyim to believe in the "old testament" aka the Torah and let Jews lend to them. Carthage was the first city where christianity took hold and soon enough the Jews started lending to the christian goyim. The pagan goyim got upset because the prices of cattle, building material, tools and other long term investments skyrocketed and reported the practice of usury to the leaders of Carthage. They didn't care tho because the jews had bought them, so the pagan goyim had to go to the emperor of Rome. The punishment for usury was death but since there were too many people involved the emperor just banished all jews from Carthage instead. The rich Jews responsible for the usury went on to Alexandria because it was another christian stronghold. By stronghold I mean that about 10% were Christian. They befriended all the rich and influntial people and started really pushing christianity hard among them. Their goal was to make all of Alexandria christian so that no one would have a problem with them lending money. In the meantime, they also bought all the businesses that they knew was gonna make lots of money once they started lending to the working goyim. After about 100 years of preperation and turning about 50% of the population christian, they started their usury business again and the same things that happend in Carthage happened in Alexandria. The same things sky rocketed in price, the pagans complained and the jews went "oy vey!" They knew that they would eventually get banished from the city so they planned for this by transporting all the silver and gold they made to banks in other parts of the world. After about 70 years they got banished and moved on and they have kept this shit up for 2000 years and you faggots still bow down to a kike on a stick, monetarily enslaved by your jewish masters.

>Christianity was created by Jews

If Christianity was a Jew trap why do they hate it so much?

Because christians are their slaves and they have to make sure that their people don't fall for the new testament bull shit that they made up.

Saying Christianity is jewdized is retarded. Under pagan Rome, Jews enjoyed full citizen rights, as in most of the pagan world, including Greece, Syria, etc. However, once Christianity became a political power, around the 4-5th centuries, Rome made it illegal for Christian citizens to practice Jewish customs, and even turned many pagan practices into Christian traditions.

By the turn of the 11th century, most European nations were already Christian and totally different from rabbinic or Talmudic Judaism. In fact, no christian nation has ever historically adapted anything from Judaism. (Which is why I use the term Christian values, not Judeo-Christian, as that never existed). There was no commonality in the practice of these two religions. Even the interpretation of biblical laws were different. In fact, even Jesus himself condemned the Jews of his day and all their unbiblical or extrabiblical laws. Jesus was one of the biggest opponents of "Jews", which is why they passionately hated him.

By the 16th century, many European countries already had a history of expelling Jews or making them pay extra fines/taxes to live there. Most Jews didn't enjoy full citizenship rights either.

The only reason why "Jews" have been able to get such power, wealth, etc, in these recent past centuries is because they hate Christians. Their whole purpose of gaining global power and influence is to destroy Christianity and Christendom (the Western world), or White people, who are the ones who spread Christianity to other peoples.

Jews were able to live with pagans because they mutually did not pose a threat to each other. They stayed separate for the most part, e.g. kept to themselves (in designated communities, e.g. Greece, Syria, etc). When Christianity came to the forefront, the world was turned upside down, and Christianity gained the most influence in every aspect of life. This turned certain "Jews" in power to become anti-christ, just as when Jesus himself came.

Also, not all jews are involved in this obviously. It's just this small sect of Jews that originated in Carthage that looked at the Torah and said that it was interpreted wrong. That they had to start lending to the goyim and rule many nations and all the stuff the Torah says in order for the Messiah to come. Most jews believe that all this will come autimatically when the Messiah comes. These are the same people that made sure to get Israel instead of waiting for the Messiah to give them Israel.

Read Putnam. Diversity is civic weakness of the highest order.

It is true that most European nations became "Christian" while keeping their pagan traditions. This is not what the Jews planned for. Once Christianity started spreading it was out of their control. Europeans took over Christianity and made it their own. Jews still created it for their own gain. They thought that once people were Christian, they would know that the Jews are the chosen people and bow down to them.