I have never been to an all white person beach

I have never been to an all white person beach

What is it like?

peaceful everybody minds their own business

polite, don't visit, you'll ruin it for everyone.

what is all black person beach like then?

black people sell you things

Sorry, i dont know
Here we are all poor,gypsies and negros
Dont come here :)

Without water

No matter what there's always some asshole playing a boom box. At least on a white beach there's a small chance it'll be decent music

Basically Heaven

Safe. Friendly. Chilling.

Pretty nice

kek

I live close to the beach and this is true.
Senegal nigger come here to sell shitty thiings and try to cuck random tourist

smells like fried chicken and cocoa butter oil
everyone talking at least 25% louder than they need to
people blasting the worst rap you could imagine
almost no one in the water since they can't swim
litter everywhere

Calm

sand is overrated. it's just tiny little rocks.

I can't believe how much this place hates black people. You think they chose the colour of their skin? Grow up

It's awesome. You should learn to surf and hit up Haggerty's in CA. Friendly dudes there.

Shootings, fighting, rap battles, whores shaking their buts for no reason. plastic bottles everywere, just a general mess probably.

It's pretty good, but why didn't you post an actual all white beach?

You're right. Ultimately it's white people that are responsible for existence of niggers, because we didn't genocide them when we had the chance.
We should've been merciful and spare them their pitiful lives.

They do choose to act like niggers

I like America.. but seriously you have some shit hole beaches... more hypodermic needles than sand.

Thats a token black guy. Always need 1 to not anger lefties that would mess things up.

the leaf is correct

>tfw this post made you search for beach sex videos and you fapped to the one of that french blonde with sunglasses giving blowjobs on a beach and it's only 7 AM and you already feel like a worthless animal with zero self-control who floats from one stimulus reaction to the next
please help me

go kill yourself you snow nigger. nobody fucking cares what a cucked faggot leaf like you says. nigger r subhuman violent ape that either should be killed on site or locked up forever by the cheapest means neccessary. faggot go die

titties everywhere

>implying lefties are true whites

Go to a mostly white state, and you get only one or two token nogs.

But if you want ALL white, then look for a beach requiring the largest admission fee as possible.

You can go anywhere and feel like everything's pretty all white if you pay enough for little enough.

Also consider the type of attraction. Nature will attract whites, hot dog stands, rides and bikini watching ( the baser kinds of attractions ) will attract nogs.

Looks like agia pelagia in crete.

Wait, there are beaches you pay for?

Never heard of such a thing. What kind of capitalist nightmare do you live in?

they dont choose to

Yeah, it's more accurate to say that a small percentage of them choose to act like humans.

State parks have a nominal 5 dollar per head admission fee.

Smells like fresh salt air and sounds like seagulls.

At 'free' beaches you pay that much for a place to park your car, and the place smells like hot dogs and sounds like commerciaism.

As an aside - Six Flags will be inundated with Nogs as it has world class amusement park ride attractions that can be had for a ticket price that is doable for anyone.

Disney world is practically nog free because - it's somewhere you go for multiple days and it's much more expensive, and because it caters to little children who selfish nogs only claim to care about but not really.

They wouldn't spend crazy amounts of money on children. They are there for themselves really and can not see that the truest way of being selfish is enjoying the smiles of your children.

>less crowded (scenery feels more open and natural)
>less polluted (people actually throw their shit in the trash can)
>less noisy (e.g. no obnoxious radios)
>overall people are more calmer and respectful
>etc.
i.e. what beaches are supposed to be like
if you live near some beaches try exploring to see which ones have the least amount of minorities
you won't regret it

pic related

This is my local beach, literally 5 miles down the road from a shitty seaside resort. Pure bliss.

AAHHHHH WHY ARE THOSE FOOLS WEARING SHORTS

Pretty common here, though sometimes a shitskin comes yelling 'CERVEZA BEER' and ruins it for everyone.

Just like any other beach... I mean there's Jumeriah beach in Dubai and it's all white/european/british people

If you want to stop fapping you're going to have to cut off your dick.

No, just join Islam, if you want to stop fapping.

>What is it like?

>planetoftheapes.jpg

Imagine the smell

So this is in South Africa. They aren't really there to enjoy themselves, are they?

What in God's name are they doing on the shoreline? Outdoor concert or something?