lol fucking baptists and nu'Christians

>/pol = White
>Christianity = White
Based

atheist scum

Ok. Sure.

>Pol

>Christianity = White
The only white things about Christianity aren't Christian.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

Sup Forums is a pagan board, interlopers

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books

> Christianity made Europe...

Christianity made Europe a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

absolutely fucking mad man

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut
erat in principio, et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum.

God works in mysterious ways guys! The most amazing thing happened last night. Tldr version is I felt called to reach out and testify my faith to my exgf (we both were lost in sin when we were ytogether over a year ago) and after mustering the courage for a couple weeks, I go talk to her only to find she's already reaccepted Jesus into her life just as I have! I was so overjoyed guys, that's the last thing I expected! God is great, His works are mighty and His will is everlasting! Praise be unto Him!

>reddit spacing

Back to r/atheism with you fedora faggot.
Christianity is not a religion of earthly power you dumbfuck. The Holy Mother told us of the great apostasy in Fatima. Stop equating the clergy with the faith. Catholicism is the one true faith, even though the clergy is degenerate to a certain extend. After all they're human and far from immune to the temptations of the devil.

You're projecting, because I don't know why. But it's pathetic. You obviously didn't read the books, the catechism and didn't bother to talk to an actual authority on the matter, therefore you spout uneducated rants how Christianity is bad, because hey it's just a kike tool to subvert the stronk Wäst, amirite ?
Pathetic attempt to shit on Christians for no reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly reminder that the whole discussion a la "right vs left", "Christians vs pagans", "Roman Catholics vs protestants vs Eastern Catholics", "NatSoc vs Ancapism" and all that other bullshit is just D/C tacicts of sparking proxy debates in order to give plebs false enemies to hate - or plain trolling which you fall for - instead of the real enemies of the world: Nihilism and the financial system including fractional reserve banking, central banks and what goes with it. A system built on the exponential function, where you pay off debt with more debt.

It does not matter right now if you're Christian, pagan, NatSoc, classic liberal, black, white or asian. We all are bound to preserve what is precious - us, our culture and people, where they belong - and fight what's destroying us and the degeneracy it brings. We have sworn this oath to God when we were born.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy.

if it werent for the jesuites that brought you that jesus superman image ( back then we burned that kind of stuff ) by fleeing over the sea i cant see something wrong in having christianity as the main chioce of religion

>>reddit spacing

>Back to r/atheism with you fedora faggot.
He said, using reddit spacing.
I really like how Panamabro's pasta has never and will never be refuted by you Christcucks.

Fuck off christcucks. Sup Forums is not for you, go back to your local church with all the other cucks.

well to be fair the orthodox church didnt changed their point of view on the subject since they got it from the east roman empire back then...

catholicism had some bad popes for sure

Christianity is degenerate.

>he tells people to refuse baseless claims

Yeah no. Why would I ? Even if I sat down and argued every single point, it wouldn't make a difference to you, would it ? You would still spout the same retardation, accusing me of being a kike and whatnotelse.
Y'know if it made a difference, I'd gladly do it. But your kind - as in: edgy anti-Christians - have proven over and over again to not be open for honest discussion but are only out to spread blatant disinformation in order to divide people. That's not the foundation of honest discourse. But I'm sure you know that.

>hello fellow goyim, I too am a white nationalist who wants to end Jewish international banking and propoganda destroying the west, but we should focus on our real enemies, the Christians. If you ignore the advancements to civilization and growth of white empires under Christian rule, not to mention the opposition to Judaism that has only stopped recently, Christianity is just Judaism!

>baseless claims
What's baseless about them? Everything he says is literally taken out of the Bible, you may notice the ""

I'm not atheist, I'm gnostic, christianity is degenerate.

>If you ignore the advancements to civilization and growth of white empires under Christian rule, not to mention the opposition to Judaism that has only stopped recently, Christianity is just Judaism!
Hello user, can you explain why Christianity didn't advance Armenia and Ethiopia even more than Europe considering that they adopted it earlier?

Fuck off with your sandnigger kike king.

yeah totally degenerate bro

q.e.d.

Whites developed despite kikstrianity and not following a single thing of the bible.

addition: see You're making shit up, do the cherry picking and ignore general circumstances. You're obviously an edgefag whose plan is solely to discredit Christians for the sake of discrediting them.

>0.2 ct's have been deposited in you account

Well done.

can somebody post meme of jesus reaching out to destitute feels man ?

What Christians like the ones in Sup Forums do to justify their demented religion is to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

The strange thing is that they are a minority within Christianity they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

Really... Am I the one cherry picking??!

I guess that Peter and Paul were cherrypicking as well!

That all the christians that died to the lions were cherrypicking as well! They were supposed to fight back and yell "DEUS VULT!"

Silly them!

Again...
Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

These fedora Shreks are fucking awesome.

>christian issues

Question for you

How would you prove to the Pope or any mainstream christian that "do not resist evil" is out of context?

The context of the story is how christians should behave the opposite of gentiles, who love their friends and families, and hate their enemies

The larger context is a Gospel where all the main figures mentioned allowed their enemies to kill them without slaying them back: Jesus, Peter, Paul

What is true context of the paragraph?

How do you turn "Do not resist evil" into "FUCK OFF MUSLIMS!"?

They don't.
We have been invaded by roleplayers that got their warhammer campaing too far.

something something kike on a stick
>wait what do you mean that the jews hate jesus so much that the slur "kike" comes from their refusal to use the X symbol due to association with christ

Just mark the content of the quotation marks, right click, google search to find out the verse it's been taken from, user.

>You're making shit up
What did I make up, user? Armenia adopted Christianity as state religion in 301 AD, Ethiopia in 330 AD, Rome only half a century later in 380 AD with the Edict of Thessalonica.

You'd think Armenia and Ethiopia would be much more advanced if Christianity is behind the advancement of civilizuations, yet here we are.

Yeah, again: q.e.d.
I won't bother arguing. You have all the knowledge before you, you have the internet, you can ask priests other clergy. But you choose to come to a vietnamese blanket knitting board and sperg out with baseless copy pastas, because what ? It's cool to do so ? You're equating what SOME particular clergymen do with the whole faith. And Francis is not wrong you faggot. Of course we're held to be peaceful and help those in need. But he goes further than that which is far from canon.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say you're supposed to surrender you country, your culture and your whole identity to savages that are just out for gibs and the destruction of all that Christianity has brought us.
And that will be the last post I'm doing to you.

As I said, back to r/atheism. This is not an echo chamber and it's a shame people think it's cool and mundane to troll people for their belief. That's pathetic.

Meaning?

> Jews, the most successful group of the world, dont like something
> I know! We should do the opposite of what the most successful group does! that will surely help!

> Jews hate racemixing for themselves
> WTF I LOVE RACEMIXING NOW
Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

>This is not an echo chamber
>I won't bother arguing.
Which one is it?

False dichotomy, I dont give a shit about tge religion of a semite, just as I domt give a shit aboyt tge religion of another kike semite prophet karl marx.

Tge only issue kikestristians have woth kikes is their judaism gang so long as they convert they are fine with their kikestrian brother.

>Nowhere in the Bible does it say you're supposed to surrender you country
No, it says the world is populated by demons and christians are a minority in the country that's very persecuted unjustly.

I don't see that happening, though.

see

Explain to me how "do not resist evil" is out context, but "DEUS VULT! MY KINGDOM IS OF THIS WORLD" is biblical

That they hate jesus so fucking much that they literally have a racial slur named after their hatred.
Except that all that was meant to point out is that "kike on a stick" is a non argument.

Except that Jesus had mostly hamitic DNA...

Meaning?
I just don't see how christianity being hated by jews makes it authentic and desirable.
They hate poverty too, do you want to be poor?
They also hate charity so give me your cash retard.

Show me that jesus dna test

Oh really, where did they get a sample of his DNA from?

Praise the Lord and Savior. God Bless you.

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves, and including it as the Old Testament within Christianity, so that they would remain the most important people of the world.

So there is no real contradiction once you understand how Jews work: Do as I say (Christianity), not as I do (Judaism, Old Testament).

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

I do not worship kikes prophets and their holy books are firewood to me

Can you explain to me why Jews would be arguing Mosaic Law with a non-jew?

It just means that Jesus was objectively not jewish.
Ancestry and bloodlines. John was a jew but jesus is not the son of John.

You say that.... but here is the problem.. I like kebabs.. I mean i hate " kebabs".. but i love kebabs ... how do we reconcile this tasty after drinking snack with the fact that it was invented by camel fucking terrorists. I propose we rename it as the Jesus wrap!

Pol is a jewish board then

That's a relief, the jew was not jewish, why should I care about your desert fairy tale of worshipping the demiurge again?

FUCK JESUS AND FUCK WYTE PPL

Matthew follows the royal line through David and Solomon, David's son and successor to the throne. Luke follows the royal line through Nathan, another son of David.

The wife's son argument does not really hold up as even early christians were obsessed with showing how much of a true jew Jesus was

Paul repeats the same claims through his letters

>Ancestry and bloodlines.
You mean like the one in Matthews 1?

Jesus has nothing to do with whites, Jesus was killed by whites.

>on Sup Forums
>worships a Jew

Sup Forums christians have never opened a gospel book

daily reminder protestants are literal cultists and
they cant deny it

You seem the type to where velcro shoes. I'm getting a velcro shoe vibe from you.

How many nilla wafers did mom let you eat this morning?

Nor do they care what the gospels say, they think this is warhammer 40k

Whats Sup Forumss opinion on the shroud of Turin, real or fake?

The white races faith has nothing to do with the desert.

I just stayed up reading about the shroud last night. Starting to think its real desu

If you knew as much about history as you pretend to, you would know how Byzantine Armenia flourished before conquest by the Turks. Is Greek civilization inferior because the Byzantines were conquered by the Turks too?
On the subject of Ethiopia, your argument seems to be "nonwhites don't benefit from things that benefit whites, so whites should stop using that", which sounds pretty shill-like to me.

Irrelevant, just because jesus existed doesn't mean the religion he preached was legit, muhammad and buddha also existed.

There is only 1 king,and is not a fucking hobo

>If you knew as much about history as you pretend to, you would know how Byzantine Armenia flourished before conquest by the Turks. Is Greek civilization inferior because the Byzantines were conquered by the Turks too?
Weird how this only happened after Christianity.

>On the subject of Ethiopia, your argument seems to be "nonwhites don't benefit from things that benefit whites, so whites should stop using that", which sounds pretty shill-like to me.
My argument is that "Christianity built Europe" is blatantly false, since it didn't built something superior to Europe in places that adopted it sooner.

When the common denominator doesn't matter we need to look at the variables, and in this case they're not in favor of some egalitarian, universalist religion.

> Byzantine Armenia flourished before conquest by the Turks

You don't "flourish" and then get conquered

A people that was conquered is a people that was decadent

So much that way before the turks had arrived, 700 years prior in fact, the Sassanids had already annexed Eastern Armenia

You are just making shit up and claiming that if someone does not agree with that shit is because they are not enlightened about the subject like you are

Christians are the same of Leftists

> that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves

I never understand this meme. Jews have hated Christianity for almost 2,000 years. They hated the original Christians in ancient Palestine, and they long hated the Christian majority in Europe. It is no coincidence whatsoever that after many many centuries of Christian domination of Europe, it is only with the spread of secular ideology and the decline of traditional Christianity that Jews began to gain power. Jews never actually promote Christianity, they only attempt to promote the bad versions of Christianity to people who are already Christian. So they will indeed try to make Christians think they have to be Zionists, that they have to support homosexuality or that they have to support open immigration of criminals and terrorists. But ultimately their main goal is to spread atheism and nihilism and to destroy Christianity. If their goal was to promote Christianity, then they would be failing spectacularly. Which wouldn't make any sense, since they're succeeding in all their other goals of subverting the West and getting more power for themselves.

Jews are corporativists,the enemies of capitalists,and we must kill them all,even if we have to ally with the fucking nazis

>They hated the original Christians in ancient Palestine
Just like we nowadays hate the cucks that want to open the boarders here. Does that make them right, user?

>washed-up ungroomed alcoholic
>not a fucking hobo

topkek

Jews hated something does not somehow prevent them from spreading that disease

I mean really, Saul was a pharisee that was literally murdering christians before he had the "revelation" that "holy fuck this insane cult could really fuck the Roman Empire good if it spread among its lower castes"

> it is only with the spread of secular ideology and the decline of traditional Christianity that Jews began to gain power.

The Jews would have accomplished shit if not for the Church turning them into the Official Bankers of Christianity. To believe the Jews claim that Christianity is the worst thing ever to happen to them is just Naive

> the bad versions of Christianity

let me guess.. the "bad" versions of Christianity are those that actually have anything to do with what was written in the Gospel?

Jesus was killed by Jews. They spat on every single gift God gave them, led them and they ended up making false idols of cows and worshipping them.
Obviously it pissed God off, because when Moses came down he threw the original tablets of the commandments on the idol and broke it, then there were lightning storms from atop the mountain and people were swallowed up by the ground. Moses came down again and gave them the ten commandments. The first commandment is thou shalt not worship false idols. These people believed that making the sacrifices would appease God and absolve them of their sins but it didn't. That's why Jesus was sent to die for our sins. That's why he is the Lamb of God. Just as this AnCap cuck said, when he died, that was sewing the covenant between God and man. There was a tabernacle beforehand, that's why they sacrificed animals and such, but that tabernacle was a SHADOW of the true tabernacle created in heaven.
What people LOVE to do is take each part of a story and break it up and cherrypick quotes, but don't take in to account who the book is based upon.

Because divide & conquer separating Christians from the rest benefits them, and them alone.

>ungroomed
He's shaven and his hair is affected by the wind, which means it's washed and not greasy, what are you talking about?

You are like those whites that become palestinianboos because jews mistreat them, all while jewish organizations promote mass immigration of muslims into your land

"Jews hate something, so I will love it regardless of actual merit" is extremely stupid

Christianity is so judaic that you now go off with a rant about mosaic law

figures

Irk what that's supposed to mean but I hope you can let go of your blase cynicism long enough to open your soul to Jesus! Blessed be!

Why open my soul to Jesus, if your next claim is that I should ignore everything he ever said because it was out of context somehow?

It is quite clear that Sup Forums christians never "opened their soul to Jesus", whatever the heck that meaning phrase means

I am the undisputed king of hot foreskin action

>Weird how this only happened after Christianity
So everything wrong with the west after it became Christian is the fault of Christianity? At last I truly see.
>it didn't build something superior to Europe in a place that adopted it earlier
So you're saying we should abandon Christianity, right? Because non-whites aren't as good with it?
Please ignore the Christian symbolism on the flags of some of the biggest empires of all time.

Everything wrong with the west after it became Christian is the product of historical accidents, Christianity being one of those accidents

One that endangers the survival of the West because of the morality contained within it.

In fact... but why should christians care if the West is endangered?

His Kingdom is not of this world. Jesus didn't want people to create biggest empires in his name

He just hated the world and wanted it all to end

Outside of the cross, a symbol of humiliating execution, most "christian symbolism" is stolen out of pagans anyways

Hmm sounds like you've had negative experience with Christians in the past and/or wrote off subtlety as contradiction. as far as opening your heart, if you don't know what that means (which I think you probably do) then why not start by opening a bible or hearing a sermon instead of smugging it up on an Atlantean coffee table assortment? You know what the bible says about pride, right?

>ywn make passionate love to goddess Staburadze in her underwater crystal castle
feels bad man