Race mixing whore

Nigger boyfriend of race mixing slut stabs dog to death because the dog would "always take her side in arguments"

Niggers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719292/Man-arrested-stabbing-girlfriend-s-dog-death.html#ixzz4nWvnH59n

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Man-Allegedly-Stabs-Dog-For-Siding-With-Girlfriend-During-Arguments-435910093.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>killing pitbulls

/ourguy/

Why do niggers hate dogs so much?

she should be glad she had that dog at that moment. Without the dog he would've directed his murderous intent unto the only living thing nearby: her

Always sad when one pet fights another

HAH top.

Shit genetics, let him have it.

because dogs hate niggers you dumb biscuit

They compete for resources

They are jealous of intelligent animals smarter than them

I hate those yapping cunts and their owners too. Only few races are bearable. And their owners often treat it better than other humans which speaks for their mental stability

true.
few things disgust me more than an owner allowed its dog to lick its face/mouth..

Dogs are cute. Niggers are not.

LMFAO!!!!
oh thats gold.

>dailymail clickbait that is most likely exaggerating and lying
and ,of course, pol loves it

you mad white boi?

no one gives a fuck about these race traitor white whores. Seriously why the fuck should anyone care about this human trash? Tired of these shitty threads. Saged.

she burned the coal, the dog paid the toll. not fair.

The toll will always be paid. Sometimes your dog pays it, sometimes your children, sometimes it's your elderly grandpa who survived WWII only to be cut down inside his own castle by his granddaughters pet nigger. You can never predict how the toll will be paid, only that it always will be.

It's a shame the poor dog had to pay the toll instead of the coal burning whore....but the toll is always paid. Always.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Man-Allegedly-Stabs-Dog-For-Siding-With-Girlfriend-During-Arguments-435910093.html

At least she reported the incident to police. She valued the dog more than him, and rightly so. She shouldn't have been with him in the first place, of course.

Fucking trash. This is one of the few things that gets me riled up. If someone under any circumstances intentionally harmed my dog, I'd be walking right back into my bedroom, getting my gun, and ending that person. No hesitation, no regret.

This guy knows

lol nigger gets a 2/10 white slut that probably needed a bit of variety in her life after becoming bored with fucking her dog. She probably didnt want too much of a change though since she simply moved from fucking one animal to another.

It's simple, what happens when a dog growls and barks at another dumb aggressive animal? Survival instincts kick in, it gets startled and attacks.
Same thing for niggers, they don't have the mental capacity to gauge a threat.

Sad but true. The best is to never burn the coal to begin with.

The dog warned her repeatedly and she refused to listen, and he paid the toll for her . RIP blue, you were too good for that coal burner

Went I went to Hooters last month the waitress we had dated some football player black dude who kicked her dog to death.

>Pitbull
And nothing of value was lost.

Oh Florida's a very funny place sir, it's a strange a and troubled land
And Floridians are quite a funny race sir, every man's got gun in hand
Every pond has seventeen gators, and they get pills in the mail
And it wouldn't be a wonder if there be another race war, says the man from the Daily Mail

>boxer lab
>more value than your illiterate self

bad burger

>And their owners often treat it better than other humans which speaks for their mental stability

Why wouldn't someone treat a beloved family pet better than some random retard off the street??

Are you mentally deficient?
My dog can fetch ducks I shoot down.
Why do you do besides shitpost and pass out drunk on vodka?

Well, I dont have the biggest wiener or anything but I promise I wont stab your dog ever

hahaha Quality

They hate everyone with a higher IQ.

Because not sociopathic humans do that. But you wouldn't understand, I guess.

Dogs get all of massas love

The relationship is a failure to begin with if you have any arguments in the first years

doggo paid the toll :(

You can are mad people spend money on their pets while you're still poor. Sad! No hand out for you.

>You can are mad
sure sure, calm down, Corky