youtu.be/51C4VxzK-WM
quillette.com/2017/06/14/are-liberals-dying-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you sperg out and white-knight for a dickless lad
What did asscancer mean by this?

>get cock cut off
>don't even try to look like a real woman
top jej

totalbuttcancer is a fag himself. he got the cancer from taking it up the ass.

Is it on his face?

>Arabs
>Literally has a culture and religion which is stuck at Muhammad's rapequest
>Superior

>Western civilisation is superior
Who the fuck even says that

Except most Muslims aren't even Arab so try again faggot.

every single Muslim worships an Arab pedophile tho

I thought the whole point of Sup Forums was to defend "Western civilisation" ? Is this the degeneracy you want to defend ?

the point of Sup Forums is to be Politically Incorrect, dumbgoatfucker

False. Muhammad is just one of many messengers of God. He is a slave of God just like Adam, Moses, Abraham and Jesus. Worshiping anybody other than God is considered a major sin and you aren't even Muslim if you do that.

You are delusional if you think the majority of Sup Forums users aren't Westerners and want to defend Western civilisation.

>moving the goalposts this hard

Muhammad rapequest is still superior to modern "values" we have in the West

also
>god picked an Arab pedophile as messenger

It's God we're speaking about. God can do whatever the fuck it wants. Or you think you can run shit better than God?

Every day Sharia Law seems less fucked, to be honest.

There is nothing wrong with messing with your own body, prove me wrong

>B but my feelings
Noisy fag

>this is a natural and beautiful thing
>now hold on while i shove a medical dildo in my vagina because my body considers it an open wound

Norms were different 1400 years ago so you can't really try to superimpose 21st century morality and norms of what constitutes marriagable age onto to a primite society in the middle of the desert. Plenty of accounts of people marrying at a young age in the Bible as well.

Also nice job side tracking the thread. The point is that Muslim societies have degeneracy like in pic related under control, very unlike the West. This moral decadance of the West is the reason of falling birth rates and will be the eventually result in the tragic demise of your once great civilisation.

You will never know this much freedom:
>Hippity hoppety, my penis is not allowed on my property

You talk like a pedophile and worship a pedophile. Hmmm...

also
>Muslim societies don't have degeneracy
lmao
>poverty
>inequality
>goatfucking
>incest (highest rates in the world)
>crime (police doesn't even record it if it's against women)

>Laura Kate Dale
>Dale

MR.WORLDWIDE

they celebrate mutilating themselves like it's their birthday

>perpetually waging war against infidels
vs
>dressing your 6 son up like a girl, taking him to a pride parade and taking a poz load up the ass

this is a fucking pro-tier read

Lol I see there's been more added. Where'd you find the new edition?

Lol poverty and inequality as a result of corrupt leaders somehow makes the society "degenerate" ? I think you don't understand the meaning of degeneracy. We are talking about the death of social conservatism and traditional gender roles and the normalization of "alternative" lifestyles in the West.

Beastiality is absolutely haram and disgusting and you get put to death for it in hardcore countries like Iran and Saudi. Look it up. Sure it happens but it is as indicative of the society at large as the prescence of bums and homeless people are indicative of generally rich and high living standard of living in Western societies.

Some of the highest rates of criminal activity per capita is in South American catholic majority countries (pic related). It has little to do with religion and has to do with widespread poverty and inequality, again due to lack of leadership.

>dressing your 6 son up like a girl, taking him to a pride parade
This happens, but only started in the past few years and there's already massive backlash against it
>taking a poz load up the ass
This never happens and if it did it would be severely punished

Meanwhile, in Muslimlands it's an ancient tradition to rape little children to this day

It's well known that Muslim countries cook up the crime numbers
>killed a woman, not recorded
>honor killing, not recorded

no wonder why he became a trap, low test small dick, and a manlet most likely.

>Where'd you find the new edition?

top fucking kek

Anyone has some new pics or webms of trannies? this old shit is not funny anymore

You're just jealous that Muslim countries like UAE, Indonesia, Bahrain etc have lower crime than even South Korea and fucking Poland

Also in the United States marital rape was not even a crime until 1979:

time.com/3975175/spousal-rape-case-history/

Do you think the general opinion on Sup Forums is that the society was more or less degenerate in 1970s and 1980s than it is today? You are not making sense by trying to connect crime to degeneracy.

(((Western)))

Archive the shills
archive.is/hUryv

Holy shit how many times is this thread going to be made

Love is love, you bigot.

>mudshit is talking to humans again

KYS AND YOUR SHITY ISLAM YOU FAG.

>Implying/pol/ defends mentally ill faggots.

Is this your first visit?

well memed sir, well memed.

No form of rape is recorded in Muslim countries because women need an insane amount of evidence (like 3 witnesses) and DNA doesn't even cut it

Rape is likely off the charts in Muslim countries but they will never record it and produce reliable statistics

And marital rape isn't even rape still to this day in Muslim countries

See: webm

Pedophilia is normal in Muslim countries

States are the problem

Not really, you backwards fucks dont count a lot as crime or report it.

Are you one of those Gay Muslims you hear about on the news Habibi ?

He doesn't.

He has a gaping surgical wound that he needs do constantly dilate to keep his delusion (and himself) alive

That's not a vagina. That's narcissistic delusion

>killed a woman, not a crime
>killed an infidel, not a crime
>honor killing, not a crime
kek, and they think their violent-downtrodden shitholes are "safe"

God I hate living in a society

>mudshit is pretending it's people

You have to go back, either to plebbit, to your commie centro sociale or whatever shithole you immigrated from.

Nobody's saying that their culture is any good, but there is a very valid point to make that the degeneracy of the left is vastly inferior anyway.

>3 witnesses for rape

Yes that is to ensure that the woman is not lying. False rape accusations is not something we take lightly unlike the West. Only a dew decades ago a woman claiming she was raped because she changed her mind midway through sex would be laughed yet, now they send men to jail and humiliate them by taking their pubes and shit in the United States just because a woman claims some stuff. Do you think that's normal ? Also DNA evidence is considered in court, most Muslim countries have a mixture of secular and religious law. Obviously hardcore countries like Saudi Arabia doesn't do that.

>mudshit attempting communication with humans

Why did you post the fake version?

trans are not the same as Traps

traps r gay

No you don't, you have a fucking open bleeding gush. An open wound that must be keept unnaturally opened by placing dildos inside for 2 hours a day for the rest of your life, or else the whole will close, like any other open wound would.

>Rednecks complaining about not understanding others

right riightdiley doo, lord!

Would kick those fuckers infront of the metro.

wide

>only rednecks hate mudslimes

oh sweetie

the faggot doesnt have a vagina. its a festering open oozing wound. anybody sticking their faggot dick into a faggots open wound is still a faggot

its a straight mans gay, so its fine

I remember the good ol' days when a man having a vagina was an insult youtu.be/51C4VxzK-WM

I just don't approve of the mentally unstable being able to make such decisions.

and a moustache.

It's ok, we don't like Kangaroo man either. Sea monster killed one of your best men, you are nothing to us.

got to say, each to their own and shit, I've got better things to do than care what a stranger does to their body, but a wound that constantly wants to heal? Is that right? Does it need constant antiseptic treatment? I can't see there being many men of any persuasion who'd see that as a legit pussy, I think if someone gets one thinking they're going to be on par with a regular female, they're severely misguided, and I hope they understand that there will be very few people interested in fucking that.

>implying muslims didn't have eunuchs

This is the result of marxist jews, not western civilization

White pride at its finest

The truth hurts, doesn't it Giovanni?

Yeah it's horrible here man.
Stay out for your own sake. Absolutley awful place. I get robbed daily and got anally raped by a homosexual just the other day. Everyone is trans, it's very common in fact most "women" are actually just men, it's the norm.
Stay out and tell your friends how bad it is.

> I have a vagi...

No, no you dont.

If Jews succeed is because Whites buy into it. ''It's not that black people are fucking impulsive niggers with no intelligence, is that white people sold us crack cocaine, gave us welfare and keeps us doing by shooting us for doing nuffin''.
You are the nigger version of the white race, blaming those more intelligent than you for your failures.

You know that iran has the second most sex changes in the world. thailand is first

>Pay to turn cock into axe wound
>Don't pay to laser hair remove your fucking 5 o'clock shadow

How do you get a sex change in a fucking mideastern country ?

Gay people are allowed to get sex changes so its not gay anymore or be killed

>WE'RE HERE
>WE'RE KAFFIR
>GET USED TO IT

top kek

That's some top tier rationalization on their part if that's true.

I think the Iranian government will actually pay for the surgeries as well (but it's mandatory).

That's only the first month, afterwards it drops significantly and after 6 months a couple minutes a day is enough.
You really need to look stuff up after reading it in Sup Forums, I heard it first here too.

It's still just a mangled cock and not a vagina. Trannies are mentally ill.

Sure sure, just stop taking talking points from here and research claims before parroting them.

His mustache makes me laugh every time.

Considering this guy fucked his female best friend and step sister, nope, he ain't gay

non-approved memes at my con? i don't bloody think so

Islam vs. Western degeneracy is a false choice.

All of these freaks are falling out of the gene pool, and at least here in America, you can accurately predict how Republican a state is by how high the white birth rates are.

The traditionalists and based will make it through this new stage of evolution that modern technology and (((pop culture))) has brought about.

You're not getting white people to give up drinking or to go down on the prayer mat five times a day, Omar. You know that.

Well it's true... Worshipping anyone other than God makes people non-muslims. So your problem is with some sort of non-muslim group that worship some arab and not islam.

wew

Relevant article
quillette.com/2017/06/14/are-liberals-dying-out/