(((NBC)))

I’ve been looking into who controls NBC, and holy shit…(((they))) aren’t even subtle about it. In sum: NBC Universal has 5 divisions. At ALL FIVE of those divisions, BOTH the Chairman AND the President are Jewish. Let that sink in. The only exception is the News Group, which has a Jewish Chairman but does not have any President. Instead, the division has a president for each of its three news channels— 2 out of 3 are Jewish, and the remaining one has a Jewish spouse.

1. NBC Universal Television Group (NBCUniversal Entertainment)
>Chairman: Robert Greenblatt (Jew)
>President: Jennifer Salke (Jew)

2. NBC Universal Cable Entertainment Group
>Chairman: Bonnie Hammer (Jew)
>President: Jeff Wachtel (Jew)

3. NBC Universal Sports & Broadcasting Group
>Chairman: Mark Lazarus (Jew)
>President: John Linter (Jew)

4. NBC Universal Filmed Entertainment Group
>Chairman: Jeff Shell (Jew)
>President, Universal Pictures: Jimmy Horowitz (Jew)

5. NBC Universal News Group
>Chairman: Andrew Lack (Jew)
>President: None

NBC Universal News Group is further divided into NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC
>President – NBC: Noah Oppenheim (Jew)
>President – CNBC: Mark Hoffman (Jew)
>President – MSNBC: Phil Griffin (Jewish spouse)

NBC Universal is, of course, owned by Comcast
>Chairman & CEO: Brian Roberts (Jew)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6lev9m/heres_one_of_the_pictures_the_guy_cnn_doxxed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Predictably...it's Jewish from the top down:

Andrea Mitchell (Jew): Host of Andrea Mitchell Reports
Ari Melber (Jew): Host of the Beat with Ari Melber; Host of the Point; Chief Legal Correspondent
Rachel Maddow (Jew): Host of Rahcel Maddow Show
Chuck Todd (Jew): Host of Meet the Press
Katy Tur (Jew): Host of MSNBC Live
JJ Ramberg (Jew): Host of Your Business
Matt Lauer (Jew): Host of the Today Show
Kathie Lee Gifford (Jew): Host of Toady w/ Kathie Lee Gifford
Seth Myers (Jew): Host of Late Night
Savannah Guthrie (Jewish Spouse): Anchor of Today Show
Richard Engel (Jew): NBC Chief Foreign Correspondent
Jeff Rossen (Jew): National correspondent
Andrew Ross Sorkin (Jew): CNBC Anchor, Squawk Box
Jim Cramer (Jew): CNBC Host, Mad Money, Squawk on the Street
David Faber (Jew): CNBC Host, Squawk on the Street
Karen Finerman (Jew): CNBC Panelist, Fast Money
Herb Greenberg (Jew): CNBC Contributor
Lawrence Kudlow (Jew): CNBC Contributor; Former host of the Kudlow Report
Josh Mankiewicz (Jew): Reporter, Dateline NBC
Martin Fletcher (Jew): Former NBC News Middle East Correspondent & Tel Aviv Bureau Chief; current contributor
Lisa Bloom (Jew): Contributor, MSNBC & NBC Nightly News
Jeremy Bash (Jew): Senior Security Analyst, NBC News & MSNBC
Josh Barro (Jew): MSNBC Contributor
Mark Halperin (Jew): Senior Political Analyst, MSNBC; contributor on morning joe & today show
Jack H. Jacobs (Jew): Military Analyst, NBC News & MSNBC
Ezra Klein (Jew): Contributor, MSNBC & NBC Nightly News
Bret Stephens (Jew): Senior Political Contributor

Theres a reason that

>Sup Forums was right again!

...is more than a meme, unfortunately

(((pure coincidence)))

Someone make a meme damnit

Jewish privilege is sickening.

lol that's my OC. You'll be happy to know that compiled this list as I am in the process of making another one for NBC.

Google any major media company or major bank and 9 times out of 10 a Jew is the president.

>blah blah I'm an antisemitic redneck white trash Trump voter

Fake news

kek, wtf

This is pointed out constantly.
Always met with accusations of racism, bigotry, etc
Never actually discussed and acknowledged rationally.
How does this happen?
Why are all conversations acceptable except for (((this one)))

Preaching to the choir made go ahead and make an infograph

You mean kikes are grossly over-represented in media? Shocking. Just keep quiet, goy. You just worry about affirmative action while the kikes practice nepotism and concentrate their power even more.

Of the 12 Chairman/President positions within NBC’s divisions, 11 are held by Jews; the remaining one has a Jewish spouse.

Unfortunately for you, Schlomo, it’s a lot more than just "rednecks" who are noticing these things and feel empowered to speak out about them. And also, unfortunately for you, the whole “name-calling people into silence” gig is starting to ware off. That’s a bad combo.

shoo jew shoo

(((NBC)))--(((Nothing But Crap)))

It's no secret we control 95% (not a typo) of all american media. Why are you so surprised ?

Just like (((MSNBC))) the (((CNN))) is ALL Jews too. And by all I mean literally almost every person

It's not a club one would want to be in. The (((entertainment))) (((((((((((((((((business))))))))))))))))) is for filthy degenerates who promote degeneracy- that's all.

I've lived most my life in areas with a high concentration of Jews. Indeed, I would not want to be in their tribe.

Maybe it's because kikes have been telling us how everyone needs to be equally represented, i.e. us whites dilute our influence in our own countries while you kikes concentrate yours. Pure fucking evil.

Power Rangers is Super Sentai with shitty plot and kike propaganda

No one is surprised- (OP) is merely miming the incredulity that the (((hypocrites))) slavishly seek to (((((enforce))))). (((They))) will all burn for (((their))) (((love))) of (((evil))).

Perhaps making tons of these infographics about news Jews and pressing them around would raise an eyebrow or two.

They literally own all American media.

Come on man, keep up.

This should happen much more often. The kike media says all sorts of nasty shit about whites, but just pointing out the jew makes you a neo nazi.

>be kike
>race is physically weak
>only means of survival is to manipulate and subvert non-jews and use the excuse "MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE"
>get kicked out of hundreds of countries over the course of almost two-thousand years
>over that time get even better at subverting the goyim
>create fake news organizations, run the banks and pay off politicians so that your agendas can be easier to actualize
>surprised when this will all come crashing down once people find out

Day of the rope soon for these fucking kikes

It is a secret, stop lying. Satanic Jew.

We need to have information of them go viral somehow. If it spread around enough even normies would have to address it.

Kek, let the normies come to their own conclusion, I like it.

But that's starting to change. Ann Coulter talked about the (((CNN))) jew infographic, pointing out the hypocrisy of them being overwhelmingly hebrew whilst simultaneously demanding "diversity" everywhere else, and in particular shitting on Trump's cabinet for being mostly white men.

Greenbalt & Salke are a fucking cancer! Hypocritical kikes.

t. user on the inside ready to shut down NBC and the rest of MSM

Jews are 2% of the population what are the odds?!

Same as Trump winning the election goy!

>those (((faces))), the pathological myopia

Why such a concentration of subhuman genetics? Does the ugliness and feebleness instill a sense of danger that primes them to lash out in such degeneracy and spite? There is much troglodological study to be undertaken.

Let's see those emails and memos.

Did you follow the whole controversy surrounding pic related? That went viral and A LOT of normies had to address it. The best part? It was Jewish media personalities who spread it. They did it to express their outrage but the net result was Streisand Effect.

Woah nice find. I was wondering how the antisemitism buzzword appeared out of nowhere and is lumped together with racism, Islamophobia etc. (((They))) have been pushing this idea to the masses.

>>get kicked out of hundreds of countries over the course of almost two-thousand years
can anyone post the list of countries that kicked the jews out? There is one country twice and it says "Again" or sth like that. It always makes me kek

I must have missed when that happened. Did people just brush it off?

Lol. France, 1322

Also - if you're a visual learner, see pic related.

thank you lads

CNN themselves confirmed it on air, calling it "a list of jews that work for CNN" whilst trying to justify their HanAssholeSolo doxxing. One of the most whitepilling things about The Current Year is that it turns out most of our enemies have become complacent and dumb.

>
and you

Ah, that's because Jews are successful, industrious, and ambitious. I can see where you would be confused, as you are white trash and a product of meth-fueled rape.

In short, a reddit user claimed responsibility for the gif of Trump tackling CNN in the WWE arena. CNN journalists then went through his old posts on reddit and got angry when they found the Jews at CNN picture. See the reddit username and the post in question in this pic CNN then wrote articles about the “antisemetic” posts of this particular user, and threatened to doxx him unless he issued an apology. Another journalist (who didn’t even work at CNN, but who was Jewish), literally fucking tweeted the picture out in an effort to try to call out Trump supporters for being antisemetic. The tweet got fucking 14,000 retweets and 15,000 likes:
> twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626

Kek. The net effect of CNN’s actions and this guy Jared Yates Sexton tweets was that the entire internet was pissed at CNN and tens of thousands of normies saw the Jews at CNN meme. People didn’t exactly just brush it off – it definitely redpilled some people in the process:
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6lev9m/heres_one_of_the_pictures_the_guy_cnn_doxxed/

Here's a shekel, fucking kike.

Damn, I thought kikes would have more sense than that. Maybe they're feeling desperate and they wanted to force more antisemitic propaganda.

Thank you, I will add it to the many millions I have already.

Most of them are not as smart as they want the goyim to think.

Your people sure loves lording down over us proles. Don't think for a second you'll escape when the revolution comes.

They knew this day would come.

They are both the first "successful minority" and clannish, insular and harboring a collective paranoia. This creates problems.

Hopefully we will see it in our lifetime.

Just going to point out its 14 people

Also, if you are an american millionaire and a democrat then the first thing you would want to do is throw tax money at said meth-fueled rape babies.

(Except of course not, because Americans cannot understand the concept of social welfare and communal prosperity no matter how much drugs and badly interpreted eastern religion they ingest.)

They used to be pretty open about it.