>worth saving

>only 1 wife
thats now how you make 7 white babies per year
i dont know if this is ahmed speaking or just a suicidal kraut
doesnt matter bullets don't discriminate

>be chink
>talk about killing krauts
xD

I wish I was able to do this. My mom was always sick and my dad worked 7 days a week. It was easy to stay at home all day and take care of 6 kids. But since I'm in University I'll probably get fucked and only have 2 kids at best.

there are chinks in deutschland disgusting
wont even need a bullet just some bug spray
krauts are almost as suicidal as jews
they cry for bomber harris to do it again

bomber harris did the world a great service but youre to dumb to see it

yeah he slaughtered a few kikes hitler didnt

>7 white babies a year
>not enlisting in the backup plan and knocking up every nigress in the city
Worst case scenario, the future is half white, led by those who have an ingrained desire to kill the darker half with an innate hatred you could not dream to understand.

chinks are the worst

fuck those insects

t. SPD

kek! That was incredible

>sliding a thread about raising white fertility rates
>american
should have known...

but the only way to spike up birthrates is give the whitest men 10s of wives to impregnate and get the other 75% of the white population to start wiping out niggers, spics, chinks, sandniggers and half white abominations

Why is she mad at the dude for her lack of balance? Was the shoot his idea?
Why is the dude mad at the fence? Has it done this before?

there retards who speak through the hive and the chink lady telepathically told him to kick the fence for splitting her atom

>that many kids
>can't into basic house maintenance

Do whites get more credit than they deserve?

Desu I would be okay being part of the 75%. As long as I could exact revenge for what they've done and help preserve us for the future I'd be fine.

>TFW people think all Mormons are like this

Almost all Quiverfulls homeschool, and many homeschoolers have large families too. And they're all white. They're doing us a huge service by producing high quality women in a controlled environment. They get married off young too.

We need to help these people win the culture war at all costs.

I make stay at home daughter threads all the time, talking about we need to get these girls wifed up and pregnant but no one here cares.

Also remember that some Quiverfulls start their own private schools too. Or you could even just send them to a high quality catholic school for example.

i went to a high quality catholic school

its a leftist hellhole they say how wonderful multiculturalism is and that you should tolerate all religions
i became pretty redpilled year 10-11 when i realised what they were trying to do to christian kids to drag them away from religion
they tell how bad we were when we came to australia and how the peaceful abos are the same as us and they should be equal
they say shit like 3% of the population yet 25% of prison population
its because they are fucking subhumans who were better off when farmers shot them on sight
they tell you how christians should be more accepting of hundreds of chinks who bring massive industry to working class towns