Babies are not born racist

What's your answer to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
archive.is/Rlm2y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ever try giving a white baby girl a black doll?

liberals never grew up

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Thats true, you become racist when you start using your brain

a toddler will try to pet an alligator too if you let them.
dumb argument.

What is your argument exactly? That babies aren't racist so people shouldn't be either? A baby doesn't know how to walk and shits his pants do we follow their example in that too or do we just cherry-pick whatever fits your agenda

Morality is learned.

got you senpai

babies aren't born intelligent

Babies aren't afraid to to drink poison or hurt themselves.

Babies are the smartest humans, everyone knows experience and knowledge makes you stupid and bigoted, old people shouldn't be able to vote and lets change the voting age from 18 to 0-50

This is liberals trying to disprove racism through their lens of what they think racism is. Obviously 4 babies of different races will have little to nothing different about them because all babies are the fucking same.

yeah geeze, I wonder why they're not filming it from the children's point of view

Whenever I am about to make a decision in life I wonder what a fucking baby would do.

>it's (maybe) not present at birth so it isn't natural
Guess procreation isn't natural either as we aren't born sexually mature. Shitty fucking non-sequitur.

When they get older the IQ difference is evident. Nobody wants to have anything to do with people who have really low IQs.

Yeah, and I wasn't racist until I lived near blacks, and I wasn't an anti-semite until I read the Culture of Critique.

Your point?

Babies are dumb?

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

Checked. Let's archive it: archive.is/Rlm2y

thanks norbro

You just proved their point.. racism is taught or groomed naturally.. most people are racist and dont even know

Babies also aren't born niggers. When one of those two black babies grows into a nigger, the other two will become racist.

Dogs can be racist. We had a dog that only barked at black people. Quite funny that even animals don't agree with different races

You're not born racist. You're taught to be by life experience.