Y'all are just Nazis, there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. You can't prove me wrong. Fashidiots

Y'all are just Nazis, there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. You can't prove me wrong. Fashidiots.

sage

>Sup Forums actually thinks they can take on antifa when they never even leave their fucking basements
KEK

Someone shop this to say "Muslim brotherhood". Spreading that may take care of these tards.

You commiefags are the weakest things alive

Post your face commie or bait

I have to admit, that meme is kinda funny.

Fuck you fascist

Hey , don't joke about Whole Foods.

It's pretty good.

This much self delusion
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>inhale
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> Amazon recently acquired Whole Foods
capitalistic pig!

Antifa is joke. I donĀ“t even consider you enemy. You guys are just funny retards. Burn some bins and trash some shops. Destruction of public space is only think you are good for.

HAhAHaHAhAHAHahahAAahaaahahaHAaHaHaahHAA!!!
You can't even use pics from your faggot riots for this meme....
HAHAHAHAahAAHaHA A
OMG get a load of this faggot..

Other day I was walking around, and stumbled into a humanities class at the local university, randomly. Before I tripped into the room, I saw a sign outside that said something like "Basket weaving gender studies anthropology degre-"-something like that.
I was confused. Inside was a fully functioning gym, full of ripped guys pumping iron. They were all wearing bandana face masks. There were a couple lesbians, too. They were even more jacked. And they didn't wear shirts. Their pecks were magnificent.
In the background I would see both a judo match going on, and some boxers training. A few people were cleaning firearms.

"What are you doing here?" said the Trans Other-Kin GuardLesbian with a Born To Killary tattoo across her man pecks.
"This is Anti-fa territory!"

And I ran. I ran so far away.
Watch out for the anti-fash, yo. Those people are hardcore. They're coming for you.

not into muh supremacy but this guy is right

ANTIFA are pathetic. If the police were allowed to use force during riots, about 95% of you fuckers would have crushed skulls by now

You're going to get your buddies killed with shit like this.

The Aryan Brotherhood is a prison gang that doesn't exist in a civilian population.

what a bright world it could be...

Nazi punks fuck off

I see what you're doing here OP and I approve.

How bored are you rn?

Can I fuck your girlfriend?

I just laugh at your mediocre Alt-Not-Bright attempts at being funny. The fash can't meme.

When you get a girlfriend, can I fuck her?

>Cant meme

Man, was November 8 THAT long ago? You commies need some fish oil supplements or something, get your memory working right.

Is that why they got knocked out?
The real AB is all in prison for hate crimes and brutal beatings.

literally using a nazi flag and you idiots still try and hide behind "free speech". It comes with a price when you're a fascist.

200-300k Jews died in ww2 from hunger and typhus. Not a single one in an oven or gas chamber. The corpses were incinerated to prevent the spread of typhus. BUT Jewish Bolshevism in the soviet republic killed between 12-20 million christians. Time for payback.

Lol you fags are hilarious.

Literally denying the holocaust now, can't even pretend you aren't all Nazis. This is why we will win.

One day the Jews and the blacks will turn the tables on the trickery, violence and criminality of the white man. Unless you racist whites can join the rest of the races as acceptable by stopping all of your lies and crimes, you have no place on Antifa's Earth. We will SMASH white supremacy.

Ok gonna answer this so this thread can die. No we aren't against Jews, being Jewish doesn't mean anything, but powerful Jews predictably do bad things, so we hate them

"Aren't against jews"
Literally a nazi

Nice try Adolph, but you're stil getting punched, and it wasn't really a nice try, loser.

Nazism = scizophrenia