What's the Fattest, Bluest, hardest to swallow Blue pill of them all?

What's the Fattest, Bluest, hardest to swallow Blue pill of them all?

I don't think any bluepill is hard to swallow and that's what makes them bluepills
But probably something like "We are all equal"

>implying those two images look similar

>"We are all equal"

Winner

>What's the Fattest, Bluest, hardest to swallow Blue pill of them all?

your parents love you

Blacks are poor, uneducated, and resort to criminal behavior because white people have been racist and mean to them.

>"We are all equal"
This T.B.H.

Mother has no choice in this matter and the fathers gonna be around if based & white

Realising your parents love you is a redpill. Only immature drama queens who rebel against their parents are the ones who think their parents don't love them.

Not bad

That's not bluepilled user.

Religion

"Violence is never the answer"

altruism

The only people we should make more of is europeans. Overpopulation is entirely india, china, and africas fault.

Living in the moment is the only way to be truly happy.

If you worry about the past or present you will never be happy.

All people should be judged individually. Groups of people do have tendencies, and it's important to recognize these tendencies and to discuss them and take them in consideration when making important decisions, yet at the same time all people should be judged individually and this principle should be applied with the utmost priority whenever possible.

that kind of thinking is a luxury. when shit hits the fan the people that stand around arguing "it's not all X" will be the first ones out of the gene pool, technically correct or not.

Damn it I hate these kind of people.
>tfw friend who thinks like this and loves using Tindr and other shit apps
>tfw same white friend wants to move to Compton because "it wouldn't be that bad"

That kind of thinking is a luxury during a war. During peace, deviating from this thinking will cause war.

It's pretty easy since you are like 6-7 when they teach it to you and at that point you already believe in santa.

I find it harder to explain to people that we aren't all equal.

Most of those billions are shit. I can do much better.

He sounds like an idiot blue piller.
Pop psychology != aesetics

Antipsychotic pills.

People who experience psychosis are waking up spiritually and don't know what their doing cause no proper religious tradition then they take these pills that destroy their mind.

Bluepills aren't meant to be hard to swallow. They're essentially gummy vitamins

>I don't think any bluepill is hard to swallow and that's what makes them bluepills
I'd never expect such wisdom from a leaf.

islam is the perfect system for all mankind

As someone who sees things for what they are, and is very competitive, that bluepill is impossible to swallow.

"The only way we can be truly equal is if we are all dead."

>multicult works
>diversity is strength
This shit has to be rammed into peoples brains by every facet of media daily to keep up the lie, and still a fair number of people see right through the commie bullshit