Was the holocaust faked?

My school in Rotterdam say that they dont want to speak about it.

>the school is 90% muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Germany rightfully tried to exterminate the faggots that ruined their country.

Grossly overstated numbers and likely other exaggerations
>history written by the victors, etc

Which school? Calvijn?

I think the better question is why are you in a school with 90% muslims

she dabbin 100% 100% \/ \/ :D :D :))) L:D

Of course they don't want to talk about it. The Jew has made telling the truth about the Holohoax illegal in most countries, yours included.

daily reminder that the numbers commonly cited for the Holocaust include Jewish and Slavic civilians shot by the Einsatzgruppen and Wehrmacht on the eastern front and aren't entirely limited to deaths in concentration or extermination camps like neo-nazis pretend

Demographic composition of certain areas in Rotterdam

>daily reminder that the numbers commonly cited for the Holocaust include Jewish and Slavic civilians shot by the Einsatzgruppen and Wehrmacht on the eastern front and aren't entirely limited to deaths in concentration or extermination camps like neo-nazis pretend

the 6 million number is only the number of the dead jews not counting the slavs and civilians that died.

>confusing commies with jews

They didn't try to exterminate them. They just rounded them up the same way the Americans did to the Japanese because their people were enemies of the nation and they couldn't be bothered to weed out the good ones from the bad at war time. The Jews just died from typhus outbreaks and starvation after they started to lose the wars and couldn't get food to their own people, let alone their political prisoners.

>Einsatzgruppen meme

Yes, 2000 man group, which includes non-combatants, labourers, administration, etc covered all of Europe and killed millions of people secretly while basically being a military police for maintaining peace and putting down dissent in captured territory. Literally killed millions of people, burned bodies on the spot, spread the ashes to the wind and no proof of it. Reports from them saying they killed entire communities have been shown fake as they go back to the communities in question and find everyone still alive.

The sheer death attributed to such a small task force is all you need to know. Theyd be insane if forced to kill that many pepole and to traverse all of europe hunting them down and killing them would be logistically impossible at a time when the war was being lost and holocaust supposedly started. It was only even attributed to them after the fact to push the lie that was crumbling to scientific investigation of camps, which are no longer allowed to be investigated. If milliosn of deaths disappear from camps after soviets release information and let people in, the kikes need to find something to pump those rookie numbers back up. Einsatzgruppen is just another outlandish lie that is disproven with a couple minutes of reading, which the average public will never do.

NAZI ROCKERS IN THE CAMPS TONIGHT

that's why they (read: any source that isn't Jewish) say "6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews", or 11 million people. 6 million Jews didn't die in the camps, because a large portion of that number were killed in their home towns by the SS, the Heer, or non-Jewish locals recruited by the SS

I don't understand what that's supposed to mean. I don't think communists killed under the Commissar Order were counted towards the numbers given as part of the Holocaust, but they're minuscule compared to the most often cited numbers anyway

That doesn't means that the armies stationed in those territories didn't killed a bunch of people and did all the atrocities they blame the group.

Everyone it's guilty in this case, that's why they need an scapegoat.

The post-war international order is founded on the myth of German villainy.

This lying narrative must be defended at all costs.

During the last part of the war while hitler was busy losing and his supply trains being constantly bombarded, did he take food/water/medicine/ from his soldiers and give it to the jews? of course not.. Did they die because of it? Probably. Did germans gas millions, bury them, dig them up and cremate them? Fuck no, nobody believes that shit.

>covered all of Europe
only the German held areas of the Soviet Union
>and killed millions of people secretly
many non-members were complicit in or had knowledge of the killings, including Heer officers
>while basically being a military police for maintaining peace and putting down dissent in captured territory.
the Einsatzgruppen were merely one part of the SD, and I'm pretty sure that killing massive quantities of the people who would be most opposed to your rule would pretty handily put down dissent
>Literally killed millions of people, burned bodies on the spot, spread the ashes to the wind and no proof of it.
the bodies of Einsatzgruppen victims were buried in mass graves, and afterwards many (not all) were exhumed and burned
>Reports from them saying they killed entire communities have been shown fake as they go back to the communities in question and find everyone still alive.
I've never heard of this happening. Source?
>The sheer death attributed to such a small task force is all you need to know.
most large massacres of Jews were carried out with the aid of non-Jewish civilians
>Theyd be insane if forced to kill that many pepole
there were documented mental problems among the soldiers who participated in killings, which is why they switched from shooting to gassing in the later parts of the war
>to traverse all of europe hunting them down and killing them would be logistically impossible
most Jews were concentrated in large cities and most massacres were carried out under the pretense of being merely collecting Jews for deportation
>at a time when the war was being lost and holocaust supposedly started.
the killings started almost immediately after Operation Barbarossa made significant gains into Ukraine and the Baltics; before the Wannasee Conference and the failures at Stalingrad and Leningrad

Auschlitz af

The narrative is that Jews were persecuted while that is partially true. The real target were communists, jews happened to be largely communist hence the narrative that the jews were the victims of persecution.

In short, general degeneracy including gypsies, faggots and commies were targeted. Since jews were largely commies, fags, gypsies and part of other degeneracies, it led to the illusion of the holocoast being solely directed at jews. Cheap lies obviously.

>Rotterdam

It's where we keep the trash. Amsterdam is full.

What the fuck? Can I get a quick rundown on this image?

>dab is secret white supremacist signal
top kek

Jews want the Holocaust to be about them because it makes them money and allows them to excuse the misdeeds of Israel. This is why Jews downplay the non-Jewish victims of Hitler, and argue that genocides without Jewish victims (more specifically the Holodmor) shouldn't be called genocides

Was in Amsterdam yesterday. Its safe to say that Amsterdam and ppl living there are the ultimate cucked degenerates. It is infested with stupid, liberal, faggots and (sand)niggers. It is the modern version of Sodom and Gomorra.

In germany it's illegal to deny the holocaust

Yes exactly. Precisely my point. The jews own that piece of history and even managed to enforce the narrative by law, indoctrined in schools and european culture. Disgusting.

Same goes for the Netherlands. Even the Roman salute is illegal and can get you a fine of I think 300 euros. Maybe more.

Yeah, and Rotterdam is where all the extreme right Muslims live.

If only they could just kill each other....

Religious and ethnic cleansing when?

>Even the Roman salute is illegal and can get you a fine of I think 300 euros.

You're talking out of your ass.

But denying the Holocaust can get you in some trouble which is hilarious because it makes the Muzzies mad.

>90% muslim
Cucked Colgate.

I won't be so certain. There might come a day (((they))) find a huge mountain of ash, stashed away somewhere. Millions of gassed and burned jews, that's a HUGE volume of ash.

>that's why they (read: any source that isn't Jewish) say "6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews", or 11 million people
They admitted that number was false this year.

How is this picture showing fakery?

This is sadly true.

I was born and raised there and completely agree.
Cuck Central Station, with absolute shitloads of degeneracy, SJWs and lefties. Even some Antifa.
One time Pegida held a tiny and utterly modest demonstration, the leader wore a shirt that had a swastika on it being thrown in the bin. Simple symbolic statement that they oppose nazism, but that didn't stop them from arresting him and taking him to court for antisemitism. He won, thank God.
They already had to shuffle the demonstration around due to 'licensing issues' and reported bomb threats which the media were quick to shuffle onto Pegida, but of course the actual threat came from lefties who were looking for a fight.

I want to get the fuck out of here, but it's neigh impossible. The social housing market is fucked and if you go far away enough for that to stop making a difference, you're in permanent unemployment territory.
Never mind that. I shall endure.

sounds like a typical Jew lying to minimize the non-Jewish deaths

Go ahead, try it. Just be ready to spend some money.

this

Maybe, but even normies will experience cognitive dissonance if you tell them that > oops, they lied, it was 500,000 non-Jews and 6 gorillion Jews

But it's fun and OK to greet people with "Heil".
I even say it on the phone.
>ring ring
>"Heil"
>awkward pause
>"HEIL!"
>oh sorry must have dialed wrong
>toppest of keks

Amsterdam is also the most politically influencial city, cucking the rest of the country. Same goes for all media, tv shows, socialites and other degenerate fucks who shamelessly continues to cuck the fuck out of Dutch people.

As fake as it gets. JIDF is currently going hard on holohoax threads but the truth will always be out there.

In part that's because of the education in this city, almost all of it is state education.
Another reason is the reputation this city has as the place to be, so this is where all the (((influence))) concentrates. Of course, (((they))) were the people who made Amsterdam into what it is back when they first showed up in the Eighty Years War.

Honestly, there is still a place where you can be a white native Dutchman, but that's in a small little district up north beyond the IJ. Most of the city is either an Islamic ghetto, a theme park or nignog territory. No alternatives.

>the leader wore a shirt that had a swastika on it being thrown in the bin. Simple symbolic statement that they oppose nazism, but that didn't stop them from arresting him and taking him to court for antisemitism.
When you show any sign of cucking they attack even harder. Always double-down.

>90% Muslim
They want the holocaust to happen again and they hope they can kill every Jew with a machete instead of gas this time.
They don't want to talk about it because the school will get shut down permanently for anti semitism.

Every major city in The Netherlands is utterly fucked with sandniggers. It's gotten to the point that when i see a place with mostly full-blooded dutchies i feel weirded out. As i grew up i always assumed myself being the foreigner since my neighbourhoods were always 85-98% (sand)niggers.

2.0 THE ALLAHCAUST WONT BE......

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

Same. My elementary and primary school years were spent as a white minority in a class where literally 90% of the kids was a girl, and over half of them black. Didn't help that all the teachers were women too, but that's another redpill for another thread.
Still, it would help if the people I tell a story like that don't laugh in my face the same way the nignogs did whenever I either spoke in local dialect or failed to comprehend Papiamento. Of course why would I know what pattas are, I'm not a nigger. Schoenen, kanker.

I truly hope this day comes. I want to know what it feels like to be a native citizen. To say i'm dutch and proud of it and for others to picture us dutchies as white westerners instead of a middle-east filled sheep farm.