Choose one

Would you rather live surrounded by cultured blacks or white trash?

and why*

>cultured
>blacks

pick one

white trash
become their leader

I'd rather live around the white trash, because then they won't be niggers.

>a slav
>white
pick one

white thrash because i can connect them easily and find their place in the society whereas with blacks I would be in a constant mind war state because of all the inherent genetic differences we have

white trash-you can get in shape but you canĀ“t change be nigger.

White trash, the crime rate will be lower.

theres no such thing as cultured blacks, just blacks put in suits and paid to act by pathetic white marxists and white guilted women

I'm already surrounded by white trash. I don't want to be surrounded by fucking anything, society was a mistake.

White Trash. Cultured blacks don't exist. Niggers in ghettos or shit tier nations that is the their culture. Not posing as whites

>not wanting to chill out and drink beer/vodka with your mates
fuck off

The lowest of whites are better than the best of niggers.

Is there a single neighborhood on earth that is majority nigger but functions like an upper middle class white suburb?

No, John, there is no such thing.

I'll think you'll find the gentleman on the left is the mayor of Samara.

What is cultured blacks? I am surrounded by blacks and they follow their own culture. Their culture is shit. If you referring to blacks that follow western culture. Rarely is done right, most blacks that do follow western culture still somehow end up being terrible, just have a look at South African black twitter- its blacks who are well educated, drive fancy cars because their parents are connected to government but still they have that savage culture engraved in them. That being said white trash is also pathetic

The problem is you making us choose between something that doesn't exist and something that is cancerous

>irish

> What is cultured blacks?

Educated, upstanding middle-class citizens.

Trump supporter and vet who worked/partied with both...

C. Both

>Educated, upstanding middle-class citizens.
so it's imaginary and doesn't then. if this existed then niggers would've invented and used the wheel before the 19th century in africa. niggers will always be subhuman.

the very best whites are 150+ iq who changed the entire world. the very best niggers are 100 iq barely functioning. the average nigger is a 70 iq savage.

>european flag
what are you hiding?

white trash ofc
at least i wouldn't look like actual poo

I'll take the slav

White trash because I like feeling superior

Neither, also
>implying cultured niggers exist

Cultured blacks still vote blue like the niggers they are.

Why not both. Because apprantly that's what we have now.

White trash.

You can educate their children and produce a better next generation.

Cultured blacks only last for one generation because their kids degrade.

Cultured black = I didn't get career thing I wanted because racism.

gopniks are bro tier.

>Lithuania

I prefer the cheeki breeky parts of your country over Detroit. At least the Slav squatters are actually funny to have a smoke with

Uncultured black = I'm unkultered cuz rasism cracka

If they pull white privilege on me I'd rather go live in the south and find me a beautiful white girl.

>not wanting trailer a trash gf