Which is the worst European country?

Which is the worst european country ? Give reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-03/these-countries-are-getting-more-miserable-this-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greece, op is from there

fpbp

Germany
>Women dont shave
>Import millions of nigs
>Loose most important war known to man
>Elect kgb trained woman as leader

Greece here and I agree with fpbp

this lol

yeah we are one of the worst , but not the worst , have you been in albania? or romania?

Wheres my money, bitch?

>estonia
>30% of the population are fsb agents

Do Euro women actually not shave? Going there for uni hopefully.

Greece now is like a 1st. Honestly all of central Europe as well.

Albania, Moldova, Kosovo, Greece

>moldova
>extremely poor communist shithole full of gypsies.

Iberia(Spainistan and Moortugal)

here in the south they shave .

Correct

Albania, Germany, Sweden

>Which is the worst European country?

This is the definitive guide.

They do. It's just a meme.

financially : Moldova

crime rate : Albania

not europe : Turkey/Azerbaijan

not country : Kosovo/Belgium

Back the fuck off EU.

Estonia is doing pulling their weight in Nato and are best baltic ally. America is more than happy to go to far with all of continental Europe if need be to protect our weird little brother who lives in the forest, speaks a retarded language, and drinks heavily.

Thx

Wallonia, Walloons live there

atleast here we are not miserable , i work in a hotel and I can tell you that most central Europeans (except germans , austrians ) live much poorer than i do .

Britain. Too many kebabs

And there is another shithole inside of it

Thanks to you for ruining South America

Germany - force other to be cucks like them
-destroyed future of Europe for decades in 2 years
-feel guilty for something they should proud
-roughly speaking 1984 in action

>likes Greeks more than Czechbros
You are a dirty nigger. Get out of my country.

Post 1945 Germany
>Smug as fuck about being a cuck

whilst we're currently probably not technically the worst, we have fallen the furthest which makes us the worst cause we had so much potential but squandered it

Same here. I have been to many central European countries and while very nice and cozy feeling the moral is fucking horrible.

You cannot blame Eastern Europe for being a shithole, thanks to being in the grip of the USSR for the past century

WHo you can blame are the countries pioneering the EU, to keep those nations dependent on gibsmedats payed for by France, Germany and UK

Unfortunately for the Germans, "Pioneering the EU" is essentially the norm.

Turkish diaspora detected

buthurted third worlder detected.

You detect everything except the fact that your religion is bullshit,made to brainwash you and to give your money to the church

show us your flag then a prove that you are not a mixed third worlder. Everytime i see a european country attacked, i know it's a envy mud from brazil or whatever.

So you like the people that plundered your country and dislike your allies. Just like a true westerner does.

You were right,I live in a 3rd world shithole

So you are an immigrant there, what a surprise

No im not an immigrant,but i hate this.I hate spanish people,culture,history,language,politics,every fucking thing

And the thanks for ruining south america is because under british rule it could have been another Australia,New Zealand,Canada(1st world countries and more powerful than spain)

I can easily believe that he is a Spaniard. Some of them have a deep self-hatred. It's more common amongst leftists and Catalans but it's occasionally found elsewhere. Ignore him.

>Which is the worst european country ? Give reasons.
I see what you did there.

Croatia.

Moldova
Town rapist

Don't be retarded, they all shave

Of course its found elsewhere,we have reasons to hate ourselves

Yes, this

mine

The worst is Switzerland come on guys.
>Pretend to be neutral
>Get finacially involved in all European wars
>Protect all the European tax fraudster
Basically they are ruining Europe for 800 years but strangely no one nuked them yet

>In the same group as Sweden, Britain, Germany, Netherlands and France
Paint us(the Baltics) red next time

i am pretty sure that you got more crime than almost any slavic country except russia too
lmao

Still not as much crime as Westerners do

true

>your religion is bullshit,made to brainwash you and to give your money to the church
>t. Moroccan living in Spain and paying Zakat

Moldova,Kosovo,Macedonia,Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine
Pick one from this list

Germany

>flag

Well,if then you should love me

Someone else post template but not as a fucking jpeg

Just use paint and fill tool, you tool.

I think it's ridiculous but it's none of my business what Spaniards think about themselves. Do as you will.

Is this a real request

What is happening

that because its a break away provice of Romania who never and transitria is break away land from Moldova the russians just left the army there

>implying that weren't your govt parties gave nationality and gibsmedat to you and your brethren, not EU

I love Portugal tho

Can't believe no one realized this is a shill post meant to stir division among europeans

We're all part of the same continent, of white race, indo-european culture and christian religion

Albania. If can even be considered European

baga senbai dess

How come no one mentioned France

France is a good country with shitty people

Pay attention kid cause I'm only ganna say it once:
You are thrash
I repeat: you are garbage.

Now that that's out of the way, it's time to add that you, South Americans and everybody else in the world should thank Spain five times a day for bringing them the best culture and most beautiful language to have ever existed
Just say "rimbombante" aloud and revel in the musicality.
Little known fact: we also brought civilization to the Netherlands.

TL;DR: you are thrash, kid

>Czechbros

t. kike lover

btfo faggot and kys

Boy, that worked so well, hence the reason I asked for a non jpeg you dumb cunt

How come you did not mention Kosovo?

Go brush your tooth.

The people who refuse to recognise any differences in European peoples are just as bad if not worse than the "D&C" group, because the logical conclusion of your claim is the advocacy of ethnocide, which is fundamentally in line with the Kalergi agenda. Divisions - which are real and the product of thousands of years of ethnogenesis - do not preclude alliance and fellowship in common cause.

It's a meme from the 1970s that the world never seems to forget.
Of course they shave. Nobody wants to look like a monkey.

UK. We read 1984 and thought it was a good idea, now we're banning assault teaspoons.

>"France is a good country with shitty people"
>Only went to Paris or read stupid stereotypes on BuzzFeed

You Euro federalists are really chauvinists of German-Europe, go fack yourself. No one is dividing Europe more than fans of German-Europe. Only the mercantilist Germanic export oriented cuck nations are benefitting from the disgusting European Union.

Pay denbts nigger

- Switzerland is neutral. Strong army though.
- Not Switzerland's fault if its neighbors suck and people around resort to swiss bank accounts to protect their assets. Besides, the bank never knows who is actually the real owner of a bank account. True before because of bank secrecy, true now because of financial holdings worldwide. Both are inspired, first from France, second from international fiscal laws.
- Not Switzerland's fault if its neighbors are fiscal hells. Not Switzerland's fault if neighbors currencies sucks.
They're not ruining Europe since 800 years.
Europoors ruins Euro since centuries.

Albania , unless you count Kosovo as a country.

I have been in Paris and I have worked with French people , they are parsimonious , querulous , rude and obnoxious . Plus they go on strike for a million silly reasons , when i was in Paris i couldn't visit the louvre because they were striking ... they show zero respect to the tourists by exploiting them , and abandoning their jobs during the day

Burger here...worst European country? Easily Australia.

I don't mind women not shaving, as long as their hair is not dark.

Worst country, os the country with more shitskins.
pic related

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-03/these-countries-are-getting-more-miserable-this-year

here they do. they shave everywhere. maybe not in France, but don't go to France anyway.

perfect guide actually, don't go to green-blue countries!

Sweden or Greece.

Albania or Sweden for sure.
Neither one is ethnically European.

you can try paint.net with a slightly more tolerant coverage option, around 25% works well for me

The worst country in Europe is Poortugal.
Everyone take a look at pic related and try to tell me I'm not right if you dare.

Delicious butthurt.

Moldova & Belgium.

No identity, no pride in their country and people.

gotta say germany, I've never seen a more pathetic group of people

>Portugal is such a shithole not even third worlders want to live in it
PD: you have to go back.

I am content with that. The end result is that our nation and our people will be perpetuated while those wealthy and intelligent nations with which you have compared us in the previous post appear to be doomed irrevocably. What good is wealth and intelligence if you use the former to aid others at your own expense and the latter to promote self-destruction?

So, yes, you can keep all of these things.

Deine Oma masturbiert im stehen
cheers kuba

>german
>women

they are fucking gozzilas not women