What Am I?

Lets play a game Sup Forums, how good are you at distinguishing between different groups of white people.

Round 1.

Without cheating, and I put a red dot to try to break your google searches, where is pic related from? These will be people who actually could be expected to look like a typical person of that group, not your outlier who happens to live there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
lt.linkedin.com/in/tomas-dragunas-a832ba13b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This ones pretty easy. I see you fucks who are googling it, trying to cheat before replying. Or you dont know.

Either Mediterannean or British Isles.

Pathetic. Ill remake the thread I guess, you will never know what an obvious X looks like.

Jesus christ I was losing hope. Hes from the med. but thats too vague. Narrow it down (and youre Greek, you should know this)

I find it a little hard to tell desu. In reality nowhere in the Med is this typical. Maybe like 10% in Northern Italy. His skull looks Iberian (like Nadal) but his colors are lighter.

when it comes to west Eurasian phenotypes, you can narrow it down only to a certain degree in most cases, it's not a matter of knowledge
he could pass all over the northern Med shores and part of the atlantic, but something about his mouth area gives me a more eastern vibe, maybe he is Balkanic

>Zagreb
>Mediterranean

pick one

He looks Italian.

This guy has it, croatia is part of the med as much as Venice is.

He is an obvious croatian. He looks like the guy from the cavoglav song or whatever. One sec, Ill try to find it once the next round is going.

Croatian. Makes sense now that you've said it.

Round 2. This guy might be more vague than the Croat.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Thats what Croats look like. I think these ones are filthy commies though, anti fascists.

Romanian?

Nope.

Serbian? I'm not too good at this.

Lithuania. You might want to change up your pictures, as they're easy to google.

Romanians look more like this.

Actually, hes supposed to be a Czech. Source?

His Facebook is here:
FB do com/Tomas-Dragunas-1291435940926179

And I assume this is his linkedin, which says he's going to Vilnius University.

lt.linkedin.com/in/tomas-dragunas-a832ba13b

Anyways, he was a Czech. Dont cheat you retards, cheaters never prosper.

No, he's Lithuanian.

Youre right, it does come up anyways. I saved it from some page saying hes a czech guy, and theres another right there.

Coastline Croatia like Istria or Dalmatia yes. But Zagreb/Zagorje, Slavonia? Nope.

Looks like a czech guy I know, I think youre off bud.

Round 3 is piss easy, you should all know this guy anyways.

Scottish. Everyone knows who that is.

As much as I like anthro autism, keep in mind that the borders of central europe have changed a million times.

Im from Canada bud, Im not that much of a pro and most croats Ill see are heavily mixed.

Well, thats what scotts look like. So yea.

Also Im pretty certain that #2 was a Czech, because he actually looks like a Slav and Lithuanians have rounder heads typically, like Estonians etc.

Sort yourself out, bucko.

That's definitely not a Czech surname.

You've got that backwards. Slavs are the ones with potato heads.

Mednigger

>White

Doesnt mean he cant be a Czech in Lithuania bud lol, maybe youre right. As I said, Im not a pro and it was saying he was a czech guy who took a selfie, before I put the red dot on it (which doesnt seem to be working)

I didnt strip the data on it or whatever.

Someone do the next round, pic related isnt white or indicative of his place after second thought.

Baltids are round.

Wrong one, this one.

syrian non-shitskin.

That facial hair look too gay to be european

portugal/spain

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

SAGE

>SAGE

No and no.

Okay, one sec, I got a real round coming.

Final round, before the reddit retards think this is actually a D&C thread because its about identifying groups.

Come on Sup Forums, this ones easy. In fact, if you dont know who that guy is, you probably dont know much.

Meh Im not waiting around, its a fucking kike, his names Thom Hartmann and he has a show on RT where he spreads the most disgusting marxist trash Ive seen on television. Also, kikes aren't white.

turkish non-nigger?