What's Sup Forums's opinion about Einstein ?

What's Sup Forums's opinion about Einstein ?

stein

helped to bring the world closer to nuclear armageddon

His theories will be proven wrong with Teslas ideas instead

Jewish and to often used as a board for jews to further their own agenda

ended ww2 and created world peace

Overrated, and sneaky.

He looks like Merkel in that pic.

Hillary stole his fashion sense.

/thread

Just like the work of any jew, his work has benefited the jews more than is has benefited white people.

Good post Greatest Ally!

Well, duh

What's with this meme? Are people really so braindead and retarded.
None of the science he worked on had fuck all to do with atomic fission.

FPBP

jew freeman liar con artist, tesla was the real deal

Isn't this what WN want, though? All peoples looking out for themselves rather than stretching themselves thin for other peoples?

jew freemason controlled pseudo scientist

>created world peace
The fuck are you on about, Schlomo?

You have Einstein confused with Edison you stupid commie piece of shit

Turn your fucking brain on

brainlets associate Einstein with the Trinity project for some reason. Einstein was the NGT/Carl Sagan of his time. His life's work was pretty much wiped out by the second half of his career, but muh cult of personality is a pretty powerful thing.

he still looks better

/Thread

einstein faked nukes. japan was fire bombed. nukes are fake. just a fear tactic

Cool dude who made possibly the greatest contribution to science of the 20th century. Wasn't part of the jewish cabal. Of course this is Sup Forums so I expect a bunch of people who don't understand relativity to shit talk him because he was jewish even though he displayed none of the traits that make people hate jews.

the original bill nye, albeit an actual academic rather than an outright shill.
he is also a fan of kalergi
he is also a kike

Einstein had nothing to do with nukes. The lead physicist on the Trinity Project was Robert Oppenheimer you stupid fucksticks.

I wish blacks had just fucking integrated.

wtf he sorta looks like Hillary too.

einstein is absolutely a jew freemasonry pushed figure. einstein was a pseudo scientist, all his shit is faked and pushed on the goyim. it's tooth fairy, easter bunny shit. wakey goyim

I believe he proved that mass is energy. The energy which is released when the nucleus of an atom is destroyed. Does that make me retarded?

Another jew stealing the intellectual property of his betters.

he the won genetic lottery

einsteins mc2 led to fake nukes, all pseudo jew freemason science

Heavely overrated. Actualy his relativy theory got many mathematical errors + new scientific discoverys show that most of his work could be wrong.
Better is Tesla he was one of the greatest minds of human history just look it up

wake up goyim, jew freemasonry lies:
moonhoax
nukehoax
dinohoax
spacehoax
holohoax

spinning blue ball hoax

I try to find out whether his discovery of relativity is to the newtonian universe as atheism is to religion
the word relativity is a red flag to me.

but I'm not finished with that yet so I cant say much about it

goyim,
if you don't believe in santa, why do you still believe in the jew freemasonry nasa cartoon spinning 1063mph blue balls?

I'm not convinced by all the Edison hating and Tesla worship either. Tesla was a fag and Edison worked his ass off and made shit happen. Tesla might've been smarter, but without Edison a lot of smart people like Tesla would've been ineffectual.

>even though he displayed none of the traits that make people hate jews

tell me more

The relativity Jew perpetuated the myth that nazis were bad. Just another conniving kike.

Yes, because that's completely factually inaccurate. He proposed mass energy. He didn't experimentally prove it. Atomic fission was already achieved in a lab by Otto Hahn et. al in 1938.

>Wasn't part of the jewish cabal.

Here's how Einstein's career went down
>Einstein: Relativity.
>Heisenberg: Better theory. Relativity no longer fully consistent with the prevailing models.
>Einstein: Unified Field Theory. (fixes mathematical problems with his line of thinking by proposing that the universe is some ridiculously shaped manifold.) Big laffs ensue in physics community, Einstein leaves to USA out of shame, claims he was fleeing nazi oppression.
>MUH 6 GORILLION
>Einstein showered with pity.
>Becomes celebrity scientist.
>Cult of personality bullshit causes people to give him credit for all kinds of other peoples work.

he was a breddy good president but the commies didn't like him.

another jew freemasonry con artist

>plot energy vs frequency rather than vs wavelength
>get nobel price

Admitted he was full of shit before he died. Stole any actual science he presented from Tesla.

But goy he brought all of their work together. He was like their talent agent. If it wasn't for him

Edison AND Einstein stole from Tesla you nigger.

He stole all his ideas by working at a patent office and taking notes from the genius work that ran across his desk. He couldn't even do math lol, remember that. He just repeated the work of German scientists to American students and they did the tough stuff.

Also, he thought time and motion were identical. What a moron.

Meant for

Also Elon Musk riding Tesla's fame naming his company after his name thinking he was the same level with Nikola Tesla.
Fuck Water-Elon and his overpriced car, hope his gold digger lady cheats on her

Merkel has a doctorate in quantum chemistry, they're probably related.

tfw jewish as a race wasnt even a concept until late 19th century proto nazi rhetoric propagated by german nationalists and yet we still accept jewish as a race still today

Well I know of one incident where is did nothing and got credit for it and is a (((stein))) really makes me think

Well he was clearly wasting his time with those niggers

He stole the ideas of others and was superficial media cunt even compared to his fellow kikes.

Neumann and Teller for example actaully did make immense contributions in IT and nuclear technology respectively, but had far less media coverage because they didnt have whacky hair.

Get over here and say that again, Shlomo.

Please don't post photoshopped pictures, at least use the original

>not giving Einstein a merchant head and adding a Ben Garrison signature
Reddit I...

WE
WUZ
INTELLIGUNT

Adding a merchant head ruins the point you fucking simpleton. But the Garrison signature is a good idea

Einstein shared his knowledge with people of all colours and creed. A true humanist.

Outstanding plaigarist

When Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize; Einstein got the medal and his first wife got the money. Why?

What do you think leaf? Signature like this? Or I have one which is more like on his cartoons instead of this realistic one

That works.

Actually maybe just shrink the whole image a bit so people don't have to scroll for the ben garrison signature to become visible.

A Fraud, he worked in a fucking patent office, he had the work of a lot of people in his hands, and he had the ability to decide what to do with that work.

Scientific theories don't go through the patent office AFAIK.

Do you worked in a patent office between the 30's-50's?

The same argument goes both ways you retard.

The intellectual property (which includes scientific theories) goes through patent office to give to the creator owner rights, Einstein was with those theories and other information in his work and it's a pretty coincidence that a "great mind" worked a great part of his life around the works of others.

Source to the works?

He was a great mind, his thesis on colloidal suspensions, a topic totally unrelated to his later work, is today still taught as a cornerstone to polymer science. His Nobel prize and two theories of relativity will go down as some of the most impirtant creations in the 20th century. However, there were an abnormal amount of intellectuals in that time period, Planck, Oppenheimer, the Bohrs, Heisenberg, Lorentz, Pauli, Dirac, Curie, Debye... they all made equally huge strides in science but aren't as commercially respected as Einstein, for two reasons, he linked Newtonian physics with the concept of Physical Chemistry through E=mc^2, and he wrote Truman about building a nuke. Other than that he was strongly zionist, shilling hars for a postwar Israeli state and he had alot of relationship issues (huge beta). Still from what people Ive met whove met him say, he was very witty and charming.

wasn't it FDR? Einstein thought about putting one on a boat and blowing it up in a harbor

K=FC2

Not sure about the details, theres alot of people who said it was his collegue who pushed Einstein to write the letter. It may have been FDR though.

jewish is a mafia from babylon mystery schools advanced thru freemasonry. truman churchill stalin all 33rd degree freemasons. wake up goyim

george washington, santa anna, albert pike all jew freemasons.

all nasa pics are cgi, all cartoons. 53 million a day jew freemason scam

He was a lying jew

flat earth 200 proofs -dubay

He was a philosopher rather than a physicist