How do you save Japan?

How do you save Japan?

I mean, Japan has been second largest economic power but it has been declining for two decades....

we have no choice but accept immigrants to re-start economy. right?

I'd rather live in poverty among my countrymen than in prosperity among those who hate everything I stand for.

This fucking bakayaro again

Absolutely this.

Aren't something like 70% of recent immigrants in Europe still out of work and on bennies?

They're a net drain on the economy (at least when you import hordes of ignorant, low class Middle Easterners and Africans).

>print money from central bank
>distribute through welfare to third-world savages
>third-world savages spend blindly on consumer trash

This isn't a net drain on the economy. The social costs are someone else's problem.

they can have immigrants, but as soon as they misbehave, they shoudl be deported

Remember to report flood/spam

>second largest
More like 5th largest.

Glorious Nippon steel

folded 10000times

how about you get a real job and leave teaching industry Liam. Gtfo out of Japan they don't want you

" .. " - user, 2017

Japan will save itself without importing people, that im sure of.

Stand up for yourselves. This "freeter" BS is killing your country.

By stop accepting Chinese immigrants you dumb cucks.

ban anime

fuck real people.

>we have no choice but accept immigrants
Please take all of ours.

japan is boring place
no one will go there

You need to heat up the economy. The most obvious thing to do is to get more women into the workplace - your industry and government is trying this already iirc.

The other step is to promote entrepreneurial businesses. This will eventually make it easier for foreigners to do business inside your internal market.

Haven't you learned already?

The only way out of economic hardship is acquiring more debt.

>You need to heat up the economy. The most obvious thing to do is to get more women into the workplace - your industry and government is trying this already iirc.
That drives wages down hard, and leads to an even lower standard of living.
>The other step is to promote entrepreneurial businesses.
That is what any government should do.
>This will eventually make it easier for foreigners to do business inside your internal market.
This pulls money out of the economy, which hurts things even more.