WHOAAAAA

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW THOR TRAILER???????

>LOOKS FUCKIN' BASED AS FUCK!

youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

The one thing I really enjoyed about the Viking Sagas was the multicultural ethno state of Valhalla.

I recall how Ragnar would battle triumphant and be honored by Odin with a chalice of Grape Drank and Ribs in the Hall of the Dead

>Not Batman
Don't care. Marvel and Avengers are boring anyway.

Stop watching superhero movies you fucking nerd faggots.

No only made thor a woman, but also made him a nigger. Jesus fucking Christ.

OH BOY
MORE SHOEHORNED DIVERSITY!!!

Goddammit.

I fucking hate marvel

VIKANGZ

3 white dudes, 1 black chick...

Its not as bad as I thought. Although, theres always hidden 'diversity' additions. Marvel movies branch, has so far been 'ok' compared to the comics shitheap.

Won't take long for them to be fucked though, Spiderman Homecoming felt like a step onto a nasty decline.

If they're going to use a black chick... Could they have at least picked an attractive one?

TPBP
Capeshit is the ultimate form of degeneracy.

Go fuck yourself leaf. The only superhero you have is Captain Somalia and his merry band of shitty firefighters. How many of your fabled Mounties are now shitskins?

Until you get rid of Justin 'Megafaggot' Trudeau, you fucks should sit in shame.

looks like shit. same fucking shit over and over. how mentally ill is the west to watch the same movie over and over again with a new coat of paint?

>(((Marvel)))

We should really sue them for this

>nordic pagan asgardian
>black
Someone fucking delete marvel

This triggers me as a pagan minority and they should make a former apology and take it down

They're aliens.

But I agree, it's bullshit considering Valkyries are supposed to be the souls of nordic women.

I don't watch this kind of shit.

Feels very viking

This. If you want heroes read Homer.

->Watching shitty manchild movies

This is the best you can get user, they don't make sexy blacks

Superhero movies are white culture, they need to stop appropriating things from us. On the other hand, Hollywood is Jewish culture. We should stop buying their movies, thats wrong of us to appropriate their culture.

they are stealing our a e s t h e t i c s

Woman as a villain ?
oh no marvel what ya doin

>Stop watching superhero movies you fucking nerd faggots.
I don't understand why they keep going to them. These movies are such total shit now. Every fucking one of them has the same stupid plot, the same hackneyed libtard propaganda, that same idiotic "humor," the same absurd action scenes. Even watching the previews makes me feel like I've just lost a few IQ points.

Is the character supposed to be a womanlet?

I came here to call you a delusional leaf cuck, but that trailer is epic

The odyssey and Iliad are probably great as the content is good but the way he wrote them is very hard to read

low test

>2017
>Still falling for the Marvel Jew.

>Is the character supposed to be a womanlet?
Isn't that character supposed to be Beta Ray Bill?

If having to put up with the odd nigger Asgardian means we get an adaptation of several great Thor storylines and now Planet Hulk, I can live with it.

Is she the new Thor?

>muh nordic aryan master race
>can't read a poem written by a short brown hair brown eyed med thousands of years ago
wew

>attractive
>black
Back to plebbit you go

related

lol @ any faggot who has watched a superhero movie in the last 2 years

2edgy5me
Logan was good. Fuck off

One's a hindu at least. I'm so sick of nigger casting though. Give me some asians and hispanics to add some chlorine to this cesspool.

Because Superhero movies are the only movies that actually do well anymore. Hollywood Jews, when it comes down to it, will choose shekels over ideology.
That doesn't stop them from trying to have both, through.
The recent Spider-Man movie was them testing the waters. There hasn't really been a "great" Spider-Man movie franchise that they can use to build up a rendition of spider man to include into the extended universe, so the I.P, from the movie standpoint, becomes a useful tool for seeing how room they have to play with concerning the standard Capeshit formula.

>Fuck you I gave $10 to Hollywood to see a propaganda film that made my mildly entertained for 2 hours

Underage detected

Loki is female? Why?

Have you tried to read it?
It's not like a book from modern times

27000 lines of hexameter verse isn't easy to get trough if you aren't a good reader and then it's still hard

Not sure if you were shitposting or not

>Watching films based on animated stories targeted at children...
Who the fuck cares?

She's so cute.

tryin' to find a none nigger looking nigger

still looks like shit

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>all asgardians, a race of fictional aliens, should be white
100% guaranteed nobody who is upset about this has ever read a Thor comic book.

Hogun is a goddamn Mongolian/Finn (with some similarity to Charles Bronson) for Christ's sake.

loki is a shapeshifter
it was just some friendly ribbing i love you bro
i have read the odyssey which is beautiful but i found the illiad difficult to get through i agree, i never finished the illiad, cuck me

Why does he look like a shitskin?

>paying for movies
kek

> white culture
> most superheroes were written and created by jews
> there is such a thing as "white culture"
lmao well cant expect much from an american. youve been a dog of the juden for too long, you got everything wrong

>Homer is one person
You fell for the meme ya fukin dingus.

This world doesn't need superheroes, it needs men you effeminate nerd faggot.

>it's not like my modern black feminism graphic novels
It's damn easy to read if you focus on it and you're not distracted. I highly recommend taking a day off, going to your local park, and sitting down with just the book and no tech on you. Apply yourself and you'll really start to enjoy unravelling it.

Because it's the popular culture you pleb, do you think that it's just a coincidence that your enemies seek to influence the pop culture?

They're using it to convince whites that they have no heritage, anything that reminds whites of their ancient blood gets attacked, that is why they peddle shitskins in traditionally white roles, to rob your children of their ancestral connection and to push diversity.

>viking mythology was created by jews
what am I reading here
Aren't superheroes just modern tales?

You find that goblin face cute?

Fuck man...

>watching anything made by jews

shiggy diggy

I will never, ever, stop going to the cinema to watch superhero films. There is nothing Sup Forums can do to stop me.

Superhero films are the best of cinematography, deal with it faggets.

I for one find it hilarious. It's exactly the sort of joke you'd find in the old sagas.

Really? I find they're getting worse over time. The last Thor movie was terrible, this one is a skip.
Didn't bother with Dr. Strange, Spaceracoon whatever 2 and Spiderman 19.
The genre is getting done to death and the story is always the same.

He was black in that story.

Heimdall being black is fine too. It's just too bad their design was such shit.

>when the world is in trouble you don't have to do anything just sit back and wait for superheroes
is what they want to program into the back of your mind. that only superheroes can do anything anyways

they just cant help themselves but to shoehorn a nigger in

>torrenting capeshit

Even the minute cost of bandwidth and the tiny amount of exposure you give the movie through downloading is still too high of a price to pay for Hollywood garbage.

literally autistic. super hero movies are the lowest form of culture behind even anime. the new spider man movie is a 2 hour long iron man commercial btw, and youre being force fed a product rather than an experiance. go see a real movie like dunkirk.

I remember being 12 too

capeshit is the death of cinema and you're a part of that death you piece of shit

>bragging about having shit taste
>bragging about wasting your money

You really showed them, champ.

>heimdall being black is fine
>Blacked.com hand dot jay pep

So they cast a black chick that's supposed to be a blonde haired Aryan, and then in Aladin, they cast a white chick that's supposed to be arab

I mean a Chink shitskin. Why is he not extremely European like us?

>watching capeshit
>literally the slame thing over and over
How do we make movie theaters the target of snackbars?

>The Year of our Lord 2017
>still watching capeshit movies

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Am I the only one here that finds modern movies to be extremely cringeworthy?

He was a Finn-Mongoloid, designed after Charles Bronson

i was fucking drinking something ombre.

>Captain Somalia and his merry band of shitty firefighters.

made me giggle

>loves regurgitated garbage
>loves giving studioJews money
KYS

Maybe all our commercialized pap 'heroes' are being turned over to the SJWs to finally ruin because they are played out and used up.

The effect will be to witness all our heroes shat upon and ruined by SJW harpies.

This is great. People are already sick and tired of yet another megabudget superhero movie. The formula is on its last legs.

It doesn't even matter if they make 'good' superhero movies - even though they won't. We're tired of them. They will fail.

>PENIS PARKER!

Yeah, you can't remember all that in your head unless you have some sort of autism deluxe

Yeah I have though about it but I need to get a better understanding of litterature, I've started to lurk /lit and picked up some books
Got to better yourself somehow

Some of them like Superman and xmen are kike culture, hes right.

>White people getting cancer from sun rays.
Still think aryan is inferior.

>normies appropriating glorious hotline miami soundtrack
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the Marvel universe has nothing in common with actual Norse mythology other than names and other superficial garbage like that

the amount of ameriturds who think they know norse mythology because they've read norse flavored superman comics is beyond belief

>the guy playing Bruce Banner
>White

Why do you say was? Did he die? There's still two other Finns behind him.

I'm done with Marvel movies. They don't put any effort in them anymore. Will only see Gairdian Movies.

Valkyrie, a shit support character nobody cares, should be white blonde female

>Ruffalo
Italo-Canadian, white for USA standars

>paying money to watch this computer animated garbage

Does it even surprise anybody anymore? Its fucking marvel.
They said they were going to push this diversity horseshit on us in two or three articles. The company is failing because of it.

She is "white" in murica.

WE

my 27 year old blue-pilled brother loves marvel.
how does one redpill a person who is allergic to redpills.
any time i prsent a redpill, his argument is "youre overthinking it"

yes, I'm not liking this. They're stealing things way too quickly, should have gotten at least another couple years out of it.

my gf tried to make a big deal about the power rangers chick being cast as jasmine after reading some (((article))) telling her how bad that was. Had her look up the actress' ethnicity, turns out she's half indian. literally froze up and didn't know how to bitch about it afterwards, started to segue into having someone who "looks" more middle eastern. I came back with red headed MJ being replaced with a black girl (I know there's rumours about whether that's true or not, she doesn't know anyway) and that red heads were the smallest minority around.

I saw small cracks forming in her wall.

"hey fagbro do you think any single shot in a movie is by accident or just done for no reason? just because its too much effort for you to think and reason, doesnt mean the rest of the world doesnt either"

>EU flag
>"niggers are white in America"

If that were the case the US would be 100% white, you fucking mouthbreater

>Spaniard calling Italians non-white

Is this real life?