Islam has never created anything usefu-

>Islam has never created anything usefu-

Arabs are barbaric savages. It's much more humane to just chemically castrate gays instead.

> libertarian flag
> wants to kill gay people

He's free to want to do so, sadly in our oppressive western society they don't let him do as he pleases.

>Libertarian
>supports violating the NAP

Libertarians are just fascists in disguise

Islam invented gravity?

TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN

Imagine being dropped from a building for being a fag. Leftists bitch about the right wing but support Islam, makes no sense.

They built all these empty tents to help their fellow Muslims?

but fascism is literally the opposite of libertarianism

wrong flag Mahmoud

Even if you hate fags throwing them off of buildings completely fucked

Libertarians are corporate shills who support corporate fascism disguising it as economic freedom and personal liberty.

seriously, i don't know if people here are just LARPing as fascists or if they really want to execute dudes because they like to get fucked in the ass

Is this like Islamic WWE?
I really want to see that leg drop connect with the guy on the ground.

I suppose you could always go back to skinning them then impaling them.

just take the fags to the top of a tall building then tell them there's a dick at the bottom and they'll throw themselves ass-first.

Any webm of this happening?

Shooting stars meme incoming?

They're the worst of the right combined with the worst of the left.
Talked to a libertarian who was basically a social darwinist, he mentioned "welfare scum" and that only the upper 10% of people are worth it etc., but when it came to race he totally cucked and pulled the racist card once I mentioned that people and races are different. Used degoratory terms describing his own people, too, but defended blacks with the based black man meme.

>mfw I realize that the current tranny epidemic is modern day secret sterilization program

there is just something so wrong about seeing this on c-span

I've seen it on liveleak, you might be able to find it there.

I guess maybe one thing useful.

anyone got that tweet of the tranny libtard saying muslims were probably trying to stop them from committing suicide?

they're putting chemcials in the water that are turning the fricken frogs gay

not just an alex jones meme but actually true

everyone should filter their water