How can we turn Harry Potter into a white supremacy symbol?

How can we turn Harry Potter into a white supremacy symbol?

Is this an impossible mission even for us?

this dobby is terrifying.

Easy.

kill it before it hatches eggs

It's hard because I'm pretty sure the death eaters are purposely portrayed as Nazi-lite

/thread

Harry Potter was the bad guy.

I give it twenty years tops before the magical shopping district has a McDonalds and a Walmart thanks to him.

I've always found it obnoxious when black girls try to be into geeky shit.

they're appropriating white culture

being smart and nerdy is white

Hmm... Taking away what they love and cherish the most. Could we be so cruel?

It already is
>pure magicians living in paradise
>hidden from Muggles who ruin everything

>How can we turn Harry Potter into a white supremacy symbol?

It already is. You mad white boi?

>wanted to keep the Wizard race pure from degenerate muggle mixers
>Rightly realised that mudbloods weren't pure and were causing the decline of the wizarding race
>Was opposed to degenerate faggot Dumbledore who was brainwashing children with his ideology
>Was opposed to the corrupt and pathetic ministry of magic that purposefully held wizards back to appease muggles

When did you realise that Voldemort did nothing wrong?

Pretty sure just doubling the mark on the forehead would look like the SS symbol

>Hermione was black all along
>yet the character isn't illiterate
JK Rowling can't explain this shit

that's dobby? i thought it was hermioneequa

He even doubles as a revolutionary fighting against the oppressive muggles who force wizards to live in secret.

Let them in.

Needs to be a comic

harry and trump has incredible paralelism with many things for example the daily prophet and CNN.
This meme has alredy been done before

By doing nothing. Have you read the books? It's like a right-winger wet dream: a traditional, overwhelmingly white setting, familial values (marriage and kids) and decent ethics.

That's the great paradox of the liberal white culture: they yearn for a traditional, ancient-flavored white world.

It's so lifelike

It won't work. Like others have said, it basically already is if you dig deep enough. The problem is, that just gives SJWs more reason to 'call themselves out' for liking it and self-flagellate, as well as create more stupid 'headcanons' to make the series 'more progressive'. SJWs love things even more if they are "problematic"; just look at all the South Park fan-art they make.

Best post I've seen today. Agreed on everything. Scratch a liberal hard enough, and they're even more blatantly "racist" than most Stormfags.

this

oh look miss sweden

I don't know are there blacks in HP movies? I don't recall any.

maybe there's a magic spell to fix them

like this?