>is Christian
>literary worships the leader of all Jews and follow a book written by Jews

What the fuck ? Are you all retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/realEmilyYoucis/status/888918511422144512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Antioch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and you complain about Jews being lesser but yet the Jews are the chosen ones... hmm

Literally strawman: the thread

Post more of the girl. I don't know why I think this girl is so goddamn hot.

Because it's against your ideology?
Literally defend that. Defend antisemetic christians

you're attracted to baboons, pic related is why

I'm actually white.

Reminder there is LITERALLY nothing more jewish than denying Christ.

Oh look, its this thread again.

So far no arguments. Typical red neck Christian..

Modern day rabbinical Judaism is basically the Pharisees who rejected Jesus was their Messiah. They are nothing like the Jews of the BC era. Most of what they believe comes from the Talmud and their invented traditions, while rejecting the Old Testament. Jews are basically heretics to the religion they purport to follow, just LARPers.

>liking the guy the jew hates with a passion and murdered is bad
?

>Jesus, literally the leader of the Jews, is followed by those who hate Jews

Hm

i hear what you're saying anddddd im sure you think that you are bro

>defend something you're not because I said so

she is disgusting

* a godess

uhm jesus wasn't a jew he was a rebel hebrew sweetie :))

she looka like fucking james brown

modern day jews have nothing in common with biblical "jews" (judeans).

come back when you know anything about history at all

i would still cum all over her tits

The Talmud teaches that all Christians deserve death or slavery at the best, and that Jesus is boiling in hell. Jews hate Christianity, and Christian civilization has hated Jews until the Holocaust, because of antisemitic goyim.
Riddle me this: gay rights are bringing down society with the acceptance push for transsexuals and pedophiles, but before Christianity, those were far more accepted in the Greco-Roman world- so why wouldn't rejecting Christianity be far more beneficial to kikes?
Modern Christianity has been Jewed, yes, but rejecting all Christians is d&c shilling.

>leader of

you know nothing of history. jesus was "judean," which is nothing like modern-day jews.

again:

jesus was definitely not a "jew" the way the word is used today the word didn't even exist back then. the word "jew" was invented only like 200 years ago.

are all of you antifa shills so ignorant of history?

And that is why Christcucks are laughable.
Also:
>Sup Forums is one person.

Jesus wasn't a jew.

kingidentity.com
covenantpeoplesministry.org
scripturesforamerica.org

GODESS
O
D
E
S
S

Red pill more and post more venti pics and gifts and webms

>be Jesus
>proto communist hippie
>"Judaism is holding the people down, man"
>get a shitload of followers
>"let's reform Judaism my dudes!"
>Pharisees get pissed
>they spin lies about you being a blasphemer, claiming you're deluded into thinking your God's son
>they kike you out to the Romans and get you killed
>your kike followers see the opportunity of their lifetime
>all that influence, all that power right before their eyes
>they shift in kikery overload
>bastardize everything you stood for, namely the reformation of Judaism, and replace it with a whole new religion, with them in charge of course
>make their own rules up, invent magical stories about you
>they make Christianity a religion of weakness, that fetishizes caring for anybody besides yourself and your kind
>they form arguably the first communist communities
>your project to reinvent what it means to be a religious Jew has devolved into Jews inventing a new religion with new rules and regulations to oppress, exploit and hold back people in your name

That girl is an octoroon

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

>boyfriend is a loser
>donates 200 bucks every week to some girl in twitch who won't recognize his existence

She's hot man but damn, you gotta wake up

I'm all for bringing the old gods back, as it's probably healthier for europeans in the long run; but don't pretend the rabbis of the day didn't shut Jesus down. Plenty of christians out there reject the semitic bullshit by the way, otherwise we would have had higher rates of pogroms in the modern (((secular))) era than way back when.

Um she talks to you because you give her money. Women are always mercenary.

Is she /ourquaan/?

Christianity is the biggest fuck you to jews. After Jesus jews became so buttmad that they wrote in their holy book that Jesus is in hell, burning in molten poop.
They are still so buttmad that they do not recognize Jesus as a prophet. Even muslims do..

Fuck off jdif for this thread trying to divide.
You will not divide us!!

hammerhead shark

fuck off kike

i seriously doubt you're being serious but if you are just know that any mentally healthy person would snap your neck without hesitation if they had the chance and would never think twice about whether or not that was the right thing to do

>revelations 3:9
Read the damn book user before you make another thread about this. It literally names the Jew

she was a feminist like most of these attention whores when it was popular. They are just trend hoppers milking retarded betas out of their parents money.

>Be second temple Jew in 1st century.
>Religion is ethnicity based.
>Young Rabbi Yeshu comes along and wants to universalise Judaism for all people.
>OY VEY!
>Kill Yeshu, decide Christianity would be good if it were practiced by goys instead.
Really makes me think...

yes, yes. but christianity is the true judaism. what we call judaism today is just a synagogue of satan masquerading as judaism.

Still worshiping a semite as your god and savior. What a shame

>Jews
>Israeli
Not any more. Those in Christ are the new Israel.

>Jews
>liking Jesus
kek no

The girl you posted is antisemitic, have a nice day. :)

t. 15-yo who never actually read the Bible.

>WE WUZ JOOZ N SHIEEEET
lol

looks like an alien

I suppose you should suck lithuanian dicks then since we were the last to christianize
You pagan fetishists.

something something jesus hated jews somehow
something something jesus was white somehow
something something creationism
something something muh based christian kings
something something le fedora tipper
something something there is only to choices (chrisitanity and paganism)
something something christ commanded us to not race miz and whites to be superior (? I have no clue how they fucking do this)
something something crusades
what now gaythiests/pagancucks?!

Just accept it m8.
Christianity is not from Europe, it's not European.

Jesus is the ultimate antisemite, his teachings will extinguish Judaism. But the Jews infiltrated Christianity and now have the Christian's believeing, via televangelist, that the Jews are God's chosen people and if they support Israel they will be rewarded, a verse from the Torah, yet completely ignoring the teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. Always Remember Rev. 2:9

I like what I see.

So, why do jews hate Christ? The talmud says he's in hell being boiled in shit and semen. They won't even use a plus in math in Israel and the word 'kike' comes from the word for circle they would use to sign their name instead of an x.

Christianity brought stability and education. We were litterally so behind the rest of europe because we were last pagans.

thats true but only small pockets of paganism remained
I am not against returning to the non-christian traditions of europe just because I do not believe that christ was god's son.
I still dearly love christian heritage

m8, I get all that appeal to European Polytheism, I'm an Atheist myself, but it's inarguable that the definition of Western civilisation requires recognition of Christendom.

Funny how Evola could bemoan the genetic stock of Italy for the failure of an Italian idea(Fascism) and then turn around and moan about how ideas are inferior if they aren't local ones.

Quotes about opinions on history should not be shared so happily. Quotes that are generally about the human condition make more sense to have a poignant blurred background slapped on them.

ebola

This

Give the Jews in Israel today a DNA test and I bet they cannot trace their DNA back to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

behold: the Cuck Mindset

She needs to keep the straight hair. That nappy hair looks awful

The Talmud teaches that all Christians deserve death or slavery at the best, and that Jesus is boiling in hell. Jews hate Christianity, and Christian civilization has hated Jews until the Holocaust, because of antisemitic goyim.
Riddle me this: gay rights are bringing down society with the acceptance push for transsexuals and pedophiles, but before Christianity, those were far more accepted in the Greco-Roman world- so why wouldn't rejecting Christianity be far more beneficial to kikes?
Modern Christianity has been Jewed, yes, but rejecting all Christians is d&c shilling.

Christians: just keep reposting until the thread dies. copy and paste for the next post

Behold: a shill non argument

This. Anyone who thinks OP's garbage makes a point needs to understand how much the Jews hate Jesus and that Jew and Judaism are relatively new words in English history. If Christianity were some Jewish trick they wouldn't hate Jesus and Christianity so damn much.

I might add that there is nothing so unbritish as being a pagan romanticist. At least atheism carries with it an air of British cynicism and down to earth behaviour.

The irony of you promoting local ideals as being right for a people but then grasping for the ideas of emotional continentals is very confused

t. Emily Youcis
twitter.com/realEmilyYoucis/status/888918511422144512

>judaism
What I mean is it's a misnomer intentionally used to front as Judeans, which today's jews are not.

Is it bad i am male and have facial features like her beside blue eyes?

It really doesn't matter if the chosen people were originally the Jews we know of today. As a Christian you should recognise their failure to fulfill the coming together of God's kingdoms and be done with them.

>anti-semetic
Wasn't everyone in Jesus' period Semitic, including the people who chose to follow Christ?

your jaw is probably wider and more angular

Look at pictures of Male transgender people and ask yourself if you have the features that make you able to recognising them as being men.

What's the timeline on the coming together of God's kingdoms? It seems decently important to recognize the snakes and serpents that Jesus spoke of, but I'm not as well verse as much of /christpol/.

So that girl is transgender? didnt got what you said

>>literary worships the leader of all Jews and follow a book written by Jews

except the Jews reject Jesus, its literally in the fucking book you mental imbecile

>Jesus
>leader of all Jews

Nice b8 faggot.
dem tiddies tho

Christ and the apostles were apostates from Judaism.

Don't you know how much Jews hate Christ? That should be an indicator to accept the bread-pill.

Men have larger brow ridges, larger (taller) nose bridges, wider shoulders, smaller waists, no hips, larger hands and feet. A guy could say the same about pic related and it's only a bad thing for him if he doesn't have the subtle features that I listed.

Real whites worship the Gods of Europe, not the stick Jew

Christianity isn't the problem, it's religions in general, they are the incarnation of the bluepill, people that willingly choose to live in a dream where they made up everything because it's a better world and they don't want to face the truth.

Also, best girl.

>except the Jews reject Jesus

the Jews who followed Jesus also rejected lowly goyim like you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Antioch

literally one jew jewed whole bunch of different jews.....how is it not a red pill?

Notice how tranny noses are just off? Idk if you can redo the nose up so high. Dead giveaway.

I would bang out that hammerhead shark so hard.

I think it would be Jewing them if he took over all their businesses and forced them to pay tax or genuinely faked his miracles for shekles or something. Being an apostate who preaches for nothing in return then sacrifices himself is far from Jew behavior.

Why don't you christcucks read some real history?

So what if Jews hate Jesus? Jews hate Muslims, yet I'm not sure you're ready to convert.

Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion. It is no more European than Islam. Hell, even all the storied claims of Islam and algebra, science, and culture, all that comes from pagan Europe's imprint on Asia Minor, not from Jewish Islam. Muhamed was the descendant of Ishmael, therefor he was a racial Jew.

>inb4 Jews are not the Jews of the Bible

Now, these people are on a whole new plain of retardation below flat Earthers and fake moon landers. It's like their brains are physically incapable of comprehending and accepting facts, so they fantasize some ridiculous tale of white people are Jews and Jews are imposters.

Stop rejecting the traditions of your forebearers.

this is bait. if not then you're a fucking retard

economical values means nothing user, only spiritual one. Look at Byzantine empire vs Roman empire. True orthodox Christianity is ultimate win against jews.