So tell me Sup Forums

What is the best self defense sport to pick up. When the unavoidable race war breaks out in Europe, we have to be able do defend ourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9PiflQHYco
youtube.com/watch?v=2F9RWiu-Vik
youtube.com/watch?v=g9OOvABs6NE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=U02E2sjwlLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a gun

Buy a gun
Carry a knife
Lose weight and get some cardio

Shooting.

You really think you're going to fight off endless waves of shitskin invaders with your kung-fu?

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY

High velocity, full metal jacketed lead

You will run out of bullets before you run out of niggers and jews.

Kung Fu obviously

Marksmanship
Chemistry
Camping
Airsoft.

Muay Thai

First you gotta get wrist control, then you pull out your gun

>Europe
>Guns

For hand to hand unironically Krav Maga
Hate it to say, but the Jews have figured that part out

This. You want to throw hard elbows and knees so to not run the risk of a wild crowd of boons or antifa getting too close

Krav Maga is way more useful in a brawl than Muay Thai

Krav is jew.

Also a good choice.

If you're not a fat fuck then I would suggest Muay Thai. If you're a fat fuck then throwing molitovs and whatever junk you can always helps, although you can throw your weight around to really knock someone out with a good ol' fashioned haymaker. As long as you're not flailing like a retard you should be just fine.

Guns
Knives
Martial arts designed for combat like Systema or Krav maga

>that crotch grab
Hawt

Krav Maga is surprisingly effective and can seriously fuck someone up. Say what you want about the jews but they really know how to fight. They also developed the Uzi which is very popular.

Worst advice ever. This may be good for a one on one fight, but being on the ground is an open invitation to get your head caved in by any combat boots wearing manlet.

You'd be better of practicing kick-boxing if you want to survive a real urban fight...

Baseball

Thai Boxing

And maga is shekel

>Krav Maga
how to kill people

Karate + BJJ/MMA (defense)
Boxing + taekwondo + BJJ/MMA (attack)

Aikido + judo (kill)

You've never been in a football riot, have you?

Acquire a gun illegally from either the deep web or underground gangs, but be careful and practice good ops.

Muay thai is the best striking sport. Bjj for grappling.

Krav Maga. Never lost a fight since I trained in it. (My occupation consists of lots of fights.) It's the one martial art anyone can master in 6 months.

BJJ/MMA are not suited for life and death and combat.

This is begging for his friends to crush your skull in from behind.

MMA. Or some combination of a grappling art, Judo or Jujitsu and a striking art, Muay Thai or Boxing.

>thinks a race war will be fist fighting....

Kek. Get a gun or knife you faggot. Oh wait...those are all illegal in yuropoor land.

Defense vs grappling + overall agility/fitness

Guns.

No amount of martial arts training can save you from six niggers jumping you at once.

>Paying to learn how to kick someone in the balls
Top kike

>race WAR
>hand to hand combat

Unless there happens to be a bunch of referees and a set lost of rules roaming the streets along side you any attempt at hand to hand combat in a war will get you killed.

Build a flamethrower. Everyone is afraid of fire.

>grapple
>opponent bites the living shit out of you and starts taking chunks of flesh
>they didnt cover this in class

Either krav maga or systema focus on taking the opponent out as fast and violently as possible. This MMA shit has gotten people killed. Its for a camera and sponsorship not true combat.

1. Historical European Martial Arts or Weeabo fighting
>learn swordsmanship or Kendo
>Ringen / wrestling / Judo / Jewshitzu
>learn a bit about knife fighting
>Have a few swords for around the house, some nice wooden defense walking sticks that can take a beating, or an indestructible / unbreakable defense umbrella
youtube.com/watch?v=O9PiflQHYco

While unarmed combat is important, you want to always stay armed with something, even if you can't carry a gun. A weapon gives you a very large edge vs. a single opponent or group. I prefer something that can be used to keep distance between myself and someone else.

2. Cardio and free running so you can run away (not kidding)

>a group comes after you or numbers turn, you have to get out to fight another day

Also, the krav maga is more of a instructions + training on how to react in various extreme situations, while fighting techniques are dependent on the instructor himself.

If you already have boxing or mma, or kickboxing, or muay-thai moves in your blood, then krav maga can give you something extra. If you dont, then better start with something that i mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F9RWiu-Vik

>running

best choice most of the time desu

>best self defense sport to pick up
sport: mma, boxing, kick boxing, bjj, muai thai, wrestling, a little Judo
self defense: krav maga, silat, unironically HEMA, shooting lessons

>when the unavoidable race war breaks out in Europe
best bet for that is: ALLIES + GUNS! you have to have a group of friends/companions. Also try to get a gun somewhere.

>What is the best self defense sport to pick up.

Gunsmithing

that jew jiutsu master is so fucking stoned

kick boxing and judo, also being a long haired 6'5 aryan

Boxing then judo. Done loads of MAs but if I had to start over it'd be those two.

this plus start lifting weights and any other exercise you can fit into your life. also survival training or at least make "camping and hunting" your main hobbies.

The shitskins are already running you fucks over with box trucks and youre thinking about learning how to fist fight?

K E K
E
k

a well rounded warrior is a living warrior

though DESU if I lived in Yuroop I'd learn how to drive a heavy truck for the race war; those narrow streets and the tendency for Muslims to cluster=high scores

>race war
sport is defined by rules and war is the absence of rules. get the luty book and learn how to make an automatic 9mm pistol/smg and just be ready to execute on it. problem solved, now go enjoy sport for fun.

Develop excellent hand-eye coordination and get a simple but effective hunting rifle. Then find a well-made knife and learn not to chop yourself to ribbons with it. Then learn to box with a little bit of grappling.

In that order.

It's a mentality more than anything.

These yuropoor cucks should be gunsmithing and forging swords/knives with seething hatred. All this other bullshit advice are just hobbies

Thai Boxing. So you are more likely to hold your own on your feet.

Judo. So you can suddenly get someone onto the floor when you're not able to hold your own.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Grappling. So, in a one and one fight, you can win on the floor if you and the other person end up there.

But in all honesty in a lawless situation, you're better off just carrying a knife and a gun. A person armed with a knife is usually going to win against a person who is a trained martial artist and unarmed.

>>opponent shoot you
>>they didn't cover this in class
op is asking for self defense sport to pick up
Most traditional martial arts are a good option, try different ones, and when you find a master/trainer that motivates you, stay with that one.
It will get you fit, and the rest you can learn on your own. Many martial arts masters 2nd dan and up teach self defense to police and army.
>>My old 5th dan Taekwondo master was self defense teacher of special forces/police

Master the 1, 2, 3 of Ernesto Hoost
youtube.com/watch?v=g9OOvABs6NE&feature=youtu.be

>muh self defense
>muh mma
>I'm tough bro
You're all faggots who don't practice CQC.
I would go through all of you like the pussies you are.
>pic related

Most of them live in tiny apartments and can't machine anything....I don't know how hard it is to get basic already manufactured gun parts (let alone the supplies to make and load ammo) there but it can't be easy.

Forging from scratch is basically a full time job.

I'm a white belt BJJ student and I thought exactly the same thing when I started. The way these guys manhandle you is something else..you wont have a chance to bite because you're going to either be choked out or have a limb permanently ruined very quickly

>never heard of a zip gun

Lmao no it isnt stop literally getting jewed

If you're so great, try leaping this wall

Hunting. I just hauled a large mammal out of some lava flows in the desert on Friday after having tracked it for three miles into them. That'll toughen your ass up. You also have to learn other martial skills, and while not the same as returning fire while bullets are cracking over your head, you do have to perform under high adrenaline situations.

You are fucking retarded. I cant possibly imagine where you think biting suddenly becomes obsolete because you gain the ability to grapple

The problem I have with these threads is you always get the counter-signaling dumbfucks who've never actually been in a fight saying you shouldn't train x art because some retarded fucking reason. Chris Kyle got shot in the back of the fucking head by someone he was at the range with, guess I should stop shooting targets at 1000m with my bolt action, sell my AR and handguns, and get fat as fuck because if a former SEAL can get killed like that there's literally nothing I can do.

>bin all sharps

I don't know what the best is, but I do boxing and savate. Its served me well the both times people tried to mug me while walking my little doggo

Then they should sit in a quiet room in their shitty 100 ft square apartment and reflect and learn how to hate.

Hate is the force.

You don't know much about guns, do you?

>unironically
sweetie, I...

Europeans need to get a hunting license and get a gun that way, I guess. Seems its your only option since the EU doesn't want you to own guns. Might be some shitting hunting rifle but its better than nothing.

Pick one:
>Boxing
>Muay Thai

Pick another one:
>BJJ
>Wrestling
>Judo

Do both, the best way to do this is join an MMA gym, they will offer many classes there. Good work. Now get a gun, a knife, learn to hunt, camp, and get a lifestraw.

>full metal jacket...
>not using expanding ammunition for self defense

How many ex-Navy Seals do you see in MMA?

>full metal jacketed

Kek you don't know shit about guns

gun-fu

So is world star hip hop a honey pot or what? Why do niggers post videos of themselves committing crimes to a public forum?

kek
combine it with riffle-do and knife-magav

Whatever you choose, choose something that's not retarded.

If someone wants to teach you how to disarm a person with a knife, walk away. You're just goin to get yourself killed.

Old self defense books might be the best.

William E. Fairbairn worked as a cop in Shanghai and became a legend in the realm of hand to hand fighting. Pretty much every commando outfit in WWII used his teachings.

His first book was called Defendu. The whole idea was that you're better off trying to stay alive than actually fighting the person.

For instance, if someone comes at you with a knife, you need to get something in between you and that knife, like a chair. Then you need to run away.

Too much martial arts these days is about trying to be a hero. Fairbarn was all about keeping you alive.

None.

Because a bullet transcends all training. It's pointless to bother

sport would probably be wrestling and shooting, although i have a feeling you meant martial art. Honestly anything you can learn and practice on the mat should be fine, as long as its not karate, or some other goofy style.

Softpoints are the only way to go.

Learn some good Gun Katas and practice every day!

youtube.com/watch?v=U02E2sjwlLM

a fucking gun lmao

>knife fighting
that is such a fucking meme term that instantly reveals you are a retard kek. knife on knife is idiotic, your only goal against a knife is to disarm or run.

Black powder weapons. You can literally make gun powder out of urine if need be.

lift weights
train explosive power
train endurance
be tall
Don't be an awkward weirdo when throwing a punch

Boxing and groundfighting (BJJ or college wrestling).

Boxing is good because basic training will put you ahead against 99% of people, against multiple opponents you don't really want to risk throwing leg kicks in case you get caught and tangled up.

Ground fighting is also essential - you don't want to take one nigger to the ground so his freinds can jump you, BUT if you do get tangled up and go down, which is incredibly common, you want to be able to handle yourself.

Getting trapped under someones mount in a street fight is a death sentence, so some good BJJ will allow you to escape that mount quickly and get to your feet and escape or continue fighting.

Yeah, like others have said, a gun. It's Trumps all else.
As far as hand to hand combat goes, boxing and wrestling. Wrestling is the most effective because good wrestling can neutralize any other fighting form, however,, doesn't offer much on the offensive end. Boxing because you wanna be able to assess and move in and out of striking range quickly and be able to land good ones while in there. Kicks are too fancy, BJJ is retarded to learn for Revolution type scenarios (seriously, fighting patiently on your back is retarded in a group situation, you'll be the first one brained) and learn some knife fighting offense and defense, maybe some improvised weapons tactics and you'll be good for most urban combat scenarios.
Knowing how to handle a handgun and rifle are the most important self defense measures though.

Something practical like kick-boxing or ju-jitsu or krav maga.

Avoid pointless kung-fu movie shit like patterns and katas which are obviously useless in a real fight.

Avoid needlessly limiting shit like judo or boxing that arbitrarily restricts useful fighting techniques (stirking in judo or kicking in boxing).

Don't rely too much on that shit, though, at the end of the day the best self-defense method is to own a fire-arm and know how to use it.

I make teflon coated 7n6 which will punch through anything the military, LE, or you can use as personal armor from 3-500m away. Currently sitting on 40k rounds feels comfy.

Krav Maga beginner here.

In the hostage position I can disarm handguns and knives from various threat points (gun in face/temple/back of head/lower back/flank, knife with assailant infront knife on jugular/carotid/belly, knife with assailant behind reaching around neck knife across jugular, knife along carotid), I can redirect a lunging knife attack and break the arm in multiple places, I can counter a surprise upward knife attack. I can escape choke holds from any direction including up close choke holds, I can escape a choke hold where I'm being pushed from a face to face assailant and I can escape a choke hold where I'm being pulled from behind by an assailant.

Progressing ranks in Krav Maga requires you to fend off a mock gang beatdown with knives, guns, unarmed strikes, and more depending on how high your rank is.

Pretty useful stuff. I would be confident disarming a handgun in a real life mugging. I just need to learn about shooting (learn about locating safety switches, learn proper firing technique, etc) and I would have no doubt in my capabilities to foil a mugging.

Muay thai is kickboxing

Why is milsurp ammo FMJ?

That is a psychological weapon mainly, unless you're burning up compounds in the jungle or low income housing it'll be a terrible weapon alone.

A gun and a knife go a long way.

Bjj works 100% in one on one situations, useless in a brawlProbably because you have never trained grappling retard.. youd be too busy suffocating on your own arm to bite anything

Muay thai and boxing are pretty good.

Geneva convention and it Is better to wound an enemy soldier then to kill them because it drains ressources taking care of the wounded. why do You think it Is illegal to hunt with fmj ammo in most places? Because it is not effective in immediately stopping an animal.

>it Is better to wound an enemy soldier then to kill them because it drains ressources taking care of the wounded

Pretty sure this is a dumb fudd meme