'Fat Acceptance'

As a former landwhale. What I don't get is why fat people feel the need to demonise people in order to feel better about themselves even though they are diseased...

Discuss.

because most fat people are delusional retards

Because Muh Genetics and society's bullshit beauty standards user

Trips never lie. Post more fatties

this seems to be more common among women than men
to feel the need to make yourself feel good about something that clearly sucks, and then even double down on it and make a big pride thing out of it

come to think of it, maybe thats why faggots do it too?
the louder the shouts of pride, the more that which is advertised truly sucks

The whole HAES fat acceptance thing is more common with women, men tend to either go with "I'm a big guy!" or the whole nice guy route where they pretend looks don't matter at all.

Perhaps they know deep down they're fucked up biologically but can't accept that and look for something else to blame.
It's not that uncommon for people to blame other people for their own problems. It's pretty much normal human behavior from nignogs to betas on an indian tree studying messaging board.

Look anons, chocolate is healthy for you.

It is in the appropriate amounts. Which is to say in very small amounts and only occasionally.

>this seems to be more common among women than men
Yeah, you don't see neckbeard pride movements, or manlet pride movements, etc.
Men just call themselves fat and they know it's not good and that no one likes that. Men don't tend to try to argue their way out of things like that.

So, what you're saying is, don't let it go to your head?

this thread is T H I C C

Fat people(female) put so much effort into justifying their obesity.
If they put that much effort into losing weight they wouldn't even be overweight, let alone obese.

That's right user, nothing but healthy goddesses allowed here. Meat is for the men, bones are for the dogs

That would be conforming yourself to patriarchal societal norms though. If you become thin the patriarchy wins.

This is normal anons. Fat has been worshiped through history. It's all the medias fault we still don't worship muh fertility goddess

>loose
>loose
>loose

I wish they just neck themselves, but they'd probably pull the ceiling down on top of everyone else.

Is this real life?
Sup Forums is mean.

Why the fuck are you protecting their identities? Is one of them you?

Quit being a faggot.

She looks like a scoop of sherbet.

people who use > on the electronic jew

fucking behave.

Big is beautiful user. You're just a cishat fatphobic misogynist

Lots of fatties = lots of votes. Where do you think it came from?

It's all equal playing spaces and acceptance until the funeral bill arrives.

they are rationalizing.
trying to bring normal people down a notch so as not to feel like lazy degenerate cattle

(((they))) legitimize their pathetic thoughts, thereby weaponizing the dregs of society.
this is exactly how the communist revolution started in russia
take butthurt plebs, tell them theyre oppressed by your enemy, use butthurt plebs to destroy said enemy.

>that pic
If it wasn't for the text I never would have noticed.

How many healthy womyn is this pic?

Pro tip: there's only one

What ever happened to the Fat Shaming Friday threads? Did some fatass mod start deleting them? Those threads were all great.

Who wouldn't want to tap that ass user?

Sperm Wales are not fat.

>free smells

how does one become fat in macdonia?

Pretty much a daily occurrence on /fit/. Just search fat people or fps/fph

did they use a contrast sharpener?

If it wasn't for misogynists this would be the standard of beauty. Fuck you cis white males. Only black men can have this now. You mad white bois?

those tiny little feet really get me

No, just overloaded on the carb enhancers

This dirty avacodo needs a spanking user! Wanna make some guacamole?

Sedentary life is best life anons

underappreciated post

Cheap food, and Slavic culture. Your baba feeds you 'till you burst.

Honestly m8, your posts looked reasonable until 3 or 4 down..

They were right, you moved from advice to attack mode when they didn't even respond with anything aggressive. What you were saying was correct about the alternative solution, but you went from explaining that to attacking them for their misunderstanding.

Idk why you felt the need to project yourself there, you even talked about being a libertarian, nobody even bought up politics. Fatties gonna fat, but you were venting your own problems onto them.

3 stone is a usually british measurement for weight. It's ~19kg or 42 pounds.

I realised I was a landwhale and it affected my health. It fucking pisses me off when idiots use 'society' or genetics as an excuse for their ill health. It's like saying ' I'm proud to have HIV, and to give it to other people ' or ' I wish more people had cancer' when these irreverent plebs say 'more people should be fat'

You're only gonna fix it by getting the medical help if necessary and putting in the effort.

Threads like these help me keep my diet.
We are all gonna make it.

Nice resolution you got there, faggot

Oh holy fuck

I know these people and if you're not a lefty they disregard your opinion.

I don't really think so, it may be perceived like that but I wanted to crush the negative illusion that being fat is ok. It's not; anyone who says so is undermining anything good being done and peoples personal achievements/struggles. I don't think people should 'fat shame' (on an extreme level) but pointing out someone suffers ill health isn't that. Also by blaming society for their ill health is a farce and should be treated as such.

I attacked their misunderstanding because well, fuck them, what's the point of being human if you cannot process [in respect to facts or logical statements] information?

I realised it wasn't worth my time and it would be like trying to explain 9x9 to a frog.

Rock on. For better health, cheers.

TL;DR Be proud of the struggle and not the illness, and, accept responsibility for your own actions (don't blame things like 'men' or 'society')

So they can justify their existence and life style without having to take drastic and difficult measures to become a better human. Next question.

Ladies and gentelmen, I give you: a voter.

>People can do what they like and people have no right to judge them