OH SUGAR HONEY ANGEL PLEASE DRUMPF PLEASE UNBLOCK ME SWEETIE I BEG YOU

OH SUGAR HONEY ANGEL PLEASE DRUMPF PLEASE UNBLOCK ME SWEETIE I BEG YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?taken-by=bessbessbell&hl=en
nytimes.com/2017/07/11/opinion/how-we-are-ruining-america.html?_r=0
archive.is/nonDu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wheres this video from

She put it on twitter after being blocked.

Is her liver failing

She looks really sickly compared to her twitter profile

wtf i love uneducated liberal white hags now

>white

she looked hot in her twitter profile.

must be 15 years old

Why is her face orange?

is that Bess? hahahahaha

She has mental issues

The Jew Cries Out in Pain as She Strikes You.

Damn,look at the bags under her eyes

/leftypol/ bait make america white again

Holy fuck she is so ugly in real life. Sort of looks like eggy.

wtf?? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

what is happening to her? I wish there was sound to this video.

She personifies the crazy cat lady.100% she's single.

summarize what she's saying in greentext pls. I can live without ever hearing her voice

THAT'S m'Sweetie?!?!? What the FUCK?

God damn bess is uglier upfront than I imagined

AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK

instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?taken-by=bessbessbell&hl=en

She is just acting in this video but she is still unhinged AS FUCK

at what point is she just projecting her fetish

I've noticed that all female kikes have large goofy faces.

She looks nice in the right light.

>she's single
No way.

she makes me hard
I want to kill her and fuck her sweet corps hunny~

Yeah, we get she's acting and being condescending and whatever, we're all just surprised at just how fucking ugly she is

literal crazy cat lady

this

Her profile pic gave me extremely high hopes, but damn is she ugly. Seems to be the common MO for liberals.

who owns these speedbags

That's just typical jewess. They are always ugly up close. They lure you in with khazar milkers and then clamp down with their over bites

She has no chin. Her offspring will be slackjawed beta faggots

What's up with her face? She looks really weird.

Her face is just so weird looking. She's already got crows feet, her cheeks are way too high and too big, her nose is way too big, and her eyes are way too big. Idk, just something very odd about her face

she has a protruding jewish skull. i think i'd find her pretty if pol didn't make me hate jewish features

Bessposting is my favorite :)

why would she upload this? She made a short video, cried and sobbed through it. Instead of redoing it, she thought "I nailed it" and uploads it.

S W E E T I E
W
E
E
T
I
E

Bess dump?

She's turning into daddy Drumpf

Context:
>“Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop. Suddenly I saw her face freeze up as she was confronted with sandwiches named ‘Padrino’ and ‘Pomodoro’ and ingredients like soppressata, capicollo and a striata baguette. I quickly asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else and she anxiously nodded yes and we ate Mexican.”
Stupid roastie. Didn't even go to college and she's still brainwashed. No wonder she's begun aging like milk soon after DJT blocked her. Never even had a chance.

there should be a meme made of this like with colbert

Also apparently here's the Jew's news paper column:
nytimes.com/2017/07/11/opinion/how-we-are-ruining-america.html?_r=0

I'm not taking sides, given the obvious kikery in Brooks's kvetching that white middle class parents provide the best resources they possibly can for their children. Perhaps Brooks and Kalb will destroy each other in this shekel pinching contest.

>arab in the background
subtle

Always archive those
archive.is/nonDu

Think that's all I have of honey buns schnookey pies

Oh yeah of course

Do you have the one with the increasing intelligence levels?

Her face is so oddly proportioned. Looks like a sack of potatoes. No wondered she covers most of her face in her twitter avatar.

Thank you based Norge. I wouldn't want to be a shabbos goy today.

Shes cute. I wanna poke her big cheeks

naw, only saved these ones from the original honey buns thread awhile back

Kek.
Thats what all women look like when theyre not wearing make up.

Honestly I'm on her side in this. That dude was a jackass and made her out to be some kind of retard. She doesn't deserve that. I know you guys hate her for shitposting on Trump's twitter page, but she's not a bad person. We mock her with sweetieposting but we're not calling her a fucking idiot who is scared of italian food. That guy was out of line and she was right to be upset.

She's such a cutie, it's a shame she's so irritating

How can face be so oddly steep, like a difficult portion of a rock climb.

*gulp*

It's hard to really describe, but the lower half of her face looks way too out of proportion to the top half, like, 95% of her face is just eyes, nose, cheeks and mouth

Also every fag like this is a libcuck, just ignore them

she desperately wants to be dominated and inseminated by the Donald

really makes you think

not all just most

Agreed. The kike's column was about why white middle-class people are bad because they give their kids attention and resources which result in different outcomes. What the fuck does he expect successful people to do, ignore their children out of fairness? If it were up to him, everybody would be a lazy degenerate in order to improve (((social mobility))), i.e., only allow Jews to be educated and successful because they certainly won't follow their own rules while everybody else wallows in their own shit.

>woman
>single

goddam shes cute af in thses pictures. what the hell man?

Ironically enough liberals wants us all equally poor and dependent on the govt

So qutie & intelligent. I want to breed her so bad :(

>made her out to be some kind of retard

She is a retard though so why's it wrong to talk about her as such?

She is playing a character you know?

what an ugly kike

gag faktor material

>i'm mellll teee ning

MOMMY BESS

what did you do now sweetie? i sware you're one cheeky donny, dearie.say it to my face like a big boy and see what happens. buttercup, prepare for a ouchie on your shnookie. you better stop pooing in your undies or i'm calling mommy right now prapering for a proper change of diapies.

>She's such a cutie
I cannot agree. Something about her face is extremely off-putting to me. She looks like she'd be extremely annoying.

Holy shit anyone with half a brain can see right through that shit.

I PUSH MY HAND INTO MY FACEEEEEEEEE

>sweaty

I don't think she's a retard. She believes in stupid things, but she's not an idiot.

Regardless, the article made her sound like some sort of child, and the entire time the author propped himself up as some sort of enlightened being because he had a college degree, while putting her down as some sort of troglodyte because she only had a HS diploma. Maybe she just didn't want to eat Italian food that day, maybe she wanted something else. The author put out this unbearably smugness that was completely uncalled for in an otherwise inconsequential discussion. He wanted SJW clickbait bucks and put down his friend in the process. He's a fucking cunt and Bess was right to be upset.

That shirt! kek