Did they teach you about the Barbary Slave Trade in school? 1.5 million europeans enslaved by muslims

Did they teach you about the Barbary Slave Trade in school? 1.5 million europeans enslaved by muslims.
I was never taught this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
turismoincalabria.it/images/torre-saracena-di-palmi.jpg
tesoridellazio.it/public/gaeta_(lt)_torre_scissura__foto_m._pesci_(08_2011).jpg
regatatorrisaracene.it/images/Torre Calanca.jpg
c8.alamy.com/comp/B8X5ET/europe-italy-campania-amalfi-coast-positona-torri-saracene-B8X5ET.jpg
static.turistipercaso.it/image/c/corsica/corsica_qm9j5.T0.jpg
terredelmesochorum.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/manduria-torre-colimena.jpg
raffer.it/albums/ItalyPhotos/slides/166
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Castello_rivellino_Gallipoli.JPG
media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/04/0b/f2/3b/via-caracciolo-e-lungomare.jpg
sardegna.com/uploaded_files/agriturismo/46/16_g.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/85/80/1b/85801bca1863966929e6b7df46c326f8.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania
dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure.
But I have a public school system instead Usa.
(And we have tons of medieval towers made against muslim pirates, worse than vikings).

Nope, I had to find out by myself.
Arab slave trade in general was barely mentioned.

>But I have a public school system instead Usa.
I was in public school as well.
Are there any cool examples of these towers? Id like to see a few

nope, of course
how convenient

They taught us about the Barbary pirates, and that they were bad guys so we shot them.

It was pretty neat.

to be fair african slavetrade wasn't mentioned that much either. my entire hsitory lessons were basically: YOU WAS NAZIS

We learned that Thomas Jefferson kicked some Barbary Pirate ass but other than that, nothing

Nobody ever mentioned any slavery besides niggers in America in my school system

I distinctly remember students writing reports about slavery being invented by white Americans

I don't know that. When did it begin?

That's pretty unfortunate. What kinds of things did they teach you there?

Post moar pic pls

This is what boggles me, it took until I did my own research (with direction from pol) to learn about this. How does this NOT show some sort of concentrated effort to make white people feel some sort of guilt for never having been (((oppressed)))).

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
Did they teach you about Jihad? Or muh Islamic golden age?
Do they teach you to feel bad for your past but to be apologists for Islam?

Obviously not. We didn't learn a single thing that would ever implicate non-whites taking part in morally questionable actions.

Nope.
Not even touched upon.
Whites are raised in the US to believe that they invented slavery and should feel guilty for it.

Lasted between the 16th and middle of the 18th century

Nope. To be honest I don't think 90% of my teachers even knew

Nope, learned about it myself

No worse way to fuck up the liberal narrative than to mention barbary slave trade. Whites we're enslaved too? Not like in Roman times but like literally after the us civil war freed the slaves there were Muslims enslaving whites? All the way up until the ottoman empire was dissolved after WWI, like less than a hundred years ago?

>Islamic golden age
Yep was taught all the good things Muslims did while none of the bad.

This is the most obvious thing ever.

Arabs > Whites > Niggers

A Nigger can never enslave a White man because Whites are superior to blacks. Same goes for the White man who can never enslave an Arab because Arabs are superior over Whites and Niggers. That's the reason why you never see and Arab slave because they aren't degenerate fucks who let themselves get enslaved. It's also the reason they were and still are number one in the global slave trade.

KIll KIll KIll the white man

That pic is a bit misleading. the majority of african slaves were shipped to South America

This is mainly to cover up the Jewish roots of the black slave trade in the USA.

bet I can distract you easily tho

It is. Some (((people))) have come up with an original sin for every country with Europeans. Germany the holocaust, GB and F Imperialism, the treatment of natives for the USA and so on and on.
This was used to break our identities with shame and guilt.

Literally this. We spent days talking about the Atlantic slave trade in school, tracing the lines across the ocean and stuff. Not even a single minute was spent talking about Barbary or anything to do with whites being enslaved by others.

>all the good things Muslims did

name one you fag

the "islamic golden age" is a (((Revisionist))) view of history

US formed it's NAVY to fight Muslims. Trump knows this and will use are military to fight all Muslims.

nope. No traces what so ever but we were nailed with the holocaust stuff of course.

There were way more slaves than that in the South. Although we bred a lot of them here as opposed to getting them from the source. The muslims did not breed their slaves and had to conduct raids to get more all the time

Same here i stumbled upon this cruising the internet long ago and couldnt believe it.

Also did you know the irish town of baltimore was completely emptied out and sold into slavery by barbary pirates?

Final fun fact: The reason churches pass around those baskets for collecting money started during the barbary pirate slave runs, churches would collect money so the town could buy back kidnapped and enslaved townsfolk...the trend stuck and is still used today.

>Final fun fact: The reason churches pass around those baskets for collecting money started during the barbary pirate slave runs, churches would collect money so the town could buy back kidnapped and enslaved townsfolk...the trend stuck and is still used today.

really? Interesting

Yes, though it was mentioned tangentially.

Interestingly enough, I had a class on european history in high school, where the teacher was willing to acknowledge that jews had an important role in the communist revolutions in russia and germany, though he didn't see much significance in it.

I meant a public school that works (worked at least).

The round ones are the oldest, but they were built many and many in different centuries.
They worked as lotr (if you saw the movie), when they spotted a fleet they lighted a fire.
turismoincalabria.it/images/torre-saracena-di-palmi.jpg
tesoridellazio.it/public/gaeta_(lt)_torre_scissura__foto_m._pesci_(08_2011).jpg
regatatorrisaracene.it/images/Torre Calanca.jpg
c8.alamy.com/comp/B8X5ET/europe-italy-campania-amalfi-coast-positona-torri-saracene-B8X5ET.jpg
static.turistipercaso.it/image/c/corsica/corsica_qm9j5.T0.jpg

terredelmesochorum.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/manduria-torre-colimena.jpg

and tons of castle too

raffer.it/albums/ItalyPhotos/slides/166 - View of Castel dell'Ovo, Napoli.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Castello_rivellino_Gallipoli.JPG
media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/04/0b/f2/3b/via-caracciolo-e-lungomare.jpg
sardegna.com/uploaded_files/agriturismo/46/16_g.jpg

And this is Sardinia flag, with 4 heads of moor kings decapitated that tried to invade and enslave sardinia (they are completely black because it meas death, but after a while they were rapresented as negroid)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/85/80/1b/85801bca1863966929e6b7df46c326f8.jpg
Since fall of Rome.

I don't remember being taught about the white slave trade at all. Even in my college history courses a few years ago. It didn't help that my history professor was a huge fag.

>public

That ruins every word after that

In Ireland they try to guilt us in to taking refugees because during the famine 1 million people left here seeking a better life abroad.

That we are Nazis and trillions of gods choosen people died and we should feel forever bad about.

That's weird, they do teach us about it in our schools.

It must be something.

Ah, and btw, guess who was behind the slave trade in Europe?
The biggest slave port of north europe, Calais, guess who was controlling it?

How much exactly were they compared to black slave?

This. (Pic related)

Dude, you have and orwellian school
They are trying to erase history to make it fit with their storytelling.
Complain about that.

The story.

Whites are evil white nationalism is evil non whites are good nonnwhite nationalism.and imperialism is good, disprove this you kike educated fools.

The sheer amount of propaganda I was taught as a kid is honestly Orwellian tier terrifying. No Arab Slave Trade. I was forced to do a paper on Trayvon Martin and police brutality, hell, I remember being educated about civil rights in elementary school (and, given how young we were, it's clear that it was brainwashing).

This is really fucking scary. Hold me, Sup Forums

Hitler is coming

Non white invasion of europe is good, white invasion of africa is evil, whites dont exist, whites need to pay reparations to jews.

but he's already pulled out of life

You're doing God's work with these Hugh's

Dude, I'm right here. Shhh.

This isn't something I learned in school, but it always confuses me when a French politician says something like, "There is no French people" as a justification for importing terrorism, I mean clearly emotionally and mentally unstable violent people from unstable and violent countries, I mean shitskins, I mean people no different from you and me in every single way except melanin content. What? So who's been living in France since the end of the Roman Empire??

Nonnwhites enslaving people brushed aeay, nonwhites genociding people brushed away, Rich capitalists in America purchase black slaves from.black kingdoms, the white race needs to pay, anyone that agrees with this and isvwhite has no morals only anti white interest.

Not Hitler, someone else. Someone with more fire in their soul.

>spend a week to month almost every year studying muh evil holocaust

>ALMOST EVERY YEAR, A WEEK TO A MONTH, FOR 12 YEARS

>i remember them brushing over "50 million killed by communists" for about 2 seconds and going back to MUH SIX MILLION GOYIM NEVER AGAIN

>endless shaming of whites for slavery trade, absolutely no mention that we were buying slaves already enslaved by other blacks, and that a million whites had been enslaved in south africa, even though we also spent time out of many many years studying this shit over and over and over again

public education is a fucking disease

its a daycare for niggers and children of single moms, and SJW brainwashing for everyone else

you dont learn jack shit becuase they lowered the standards so much for shitskins, so all it really is is brainwashing and daycare

im starting to really think we'd be better off letting kids be raised on the fucking internet with nearly no restriction, than by these washed up old leftist hags who become school teachers

Schools have always been indoctrination centers of the dominant ideology. In Germany, they are pushing LGBT propaganda on impressionable students now.

(((((((((((Social studies)))))))))))) needs to get fucking gassed

There is no doubt in my mind there is a 17ish something year old German male who has witnessed every woman in his life get sexually assaulted maybe raped, every girlfriend he ever has will have a story about being raped by a black man and will have sexual problems/an addiction to rape, being called a racist and bigot every step he takes, only to watch his country become not his through crippling taxes and feminist culture.

He's probably pretty pissed off right about now. I'd give him 7-10 years to start making waves.

BAD GOY. VERY BAD GOY.
You're not allowed to read about that, or tell anyone about it either. You're not suppose to be taught history in school for a reason. If you were to learn the truth it would make you depressed and miserable. We'll make it easy for you. Just take the blue pill, pretend everything is fine, and keep your mouth shut.

As long as you don't dig to deep to find the (((owners))) of the ships and plantations.

>if you were to learn the truth it would make you depressed and miserable
That's where you're wrong friendo. It's not making us depressed and miserable, it's making us angry and unhinged. The day of the rakening is coming before 2017 is through.

We had like half a year of slavery plus civil rights movement in us history. Roots takes forever to watch at 45 mins a day.

>slavery is fine that's why it's not bad we did it to niggers.
>mudskins enslaved us? how terrible!

>Arabs > Whites > Niggers

t. Molenbeek

>I was forced to do a paper on Trayvon Martin and police brutality,

That's awful. I'm sorry that happened to you.

>higher iq in eu

Guess why?
Public school.

>Trayvon Martin
>police brutality
When did George Zimmerman get his badge? Honorary cop for taking out a nignog?

Slavery was legal in saudi arabia until like 1970. Like legit people in chains being tortured and bought and sold type slavery. There are people alive today who are saudis and once owned slaves. They continue a softer practice of slavery through migrant workers who wind up being trapped working for survival for several years before being kiked out.

>mfw saudi arabia is head of the UN council on human rights

oy vey, you privileged goyim think you should get everything for free. Us jews had to work hard for thousands of years and we were persecuted everywhere we went.

It's doublethink. The ethnic French (or English, Germans, etc.) exist when they need to be blamed for something -- usually "racism", but they magically cease to exist when the Left needs to pretend that "we are all immigrants", "nobody was here first", etc.

>Us Jews
You can't even use English correctly you fucking kike.

not learning about a specific slave trade of white people doesnt equal trying to portray it as if europeans were never opressed. We didnt learn about the barbary coast in school but we learned about the Russians and Germans opressing the Poles (mostly in the context of ethnic dynamics in WWI),the treatment of the southern Slaves and the Greeks by the Ottomans and about the treatment of christian spaniards during the days of Al-Andalus because those historical events were important and had consequences that influenced history in a major way. The Barbary Coast Slave Trade didnt. The Slave Trade didnt influence the Middle East in a major way, it didnt upset a existing power balance.

>obama reaction gif

disgusting

>taking a cantonese competitive button fastening board this seriously

I wonder (((why)))?

>mfw saudi arabia is head of the UN council on human rights
To be fair, they are better than some of their Isamic allies.

>Although nominally abolished in 1981, it was not illegal to own slaves until 2007
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania

Read on some Bulgarian history if you want OP. It could be an interesting perspective on the whole thing.

>Anicent nation with rich history and culture that gets buttfucked by Ottomans due to the arrogance of a khan/tzar ( their leader ignored the warning of the Byzantine Emperor and their requests for aid in stopping the first and most crucial Ottoman invasion on Europe).
>After that Byzantia falls and Bulgaria alongside the whole of the Balkans.
>500 years of slavery, death and oppression ensue.
>Constant massacres and forced conversations to the religion of peace.
>Abductions of young girls for the harems and young boys for Yeniceri shock forces on a regular basis.
>Endless struggle of the enslaved to keep their cultural identity, history and hopes for the future from being crushed to dust.
>100+ years of open rebellion that finally succeeds when the Russians decide to come and aid the Bulgs after all other Euro nations decline to aid them (due to the Ottomans being too stronk or in the case of the Bongs and Frogs - having dirty dealings and an under the table alliance with the Sultan).

What's funny is the US actually got involved in a conflict because the Barbary pirates were kidnapping people who went near their coast and selling them into slavery. It's the conflict that led to the declaration that the US isn't a Christian nation, which liberals like to bring up. I would have thought Americans would learn about it. Admittedly, whilst we learned slavery happened elsewhere, we were never told the full scale of the Ottoman slave trade.

we weren't taught about barbary pirates, but general muslim slavery and turkish slaves were taught properly

Of course not, whites were always the bad guy in school. Cucked teachers can't history or deviate from ((their)) lesson plan

what does two parentheses mean?

It indicates the subject within the parentheses is Jewish controlled or influenced

>Molenbeek

Next time, try Borgerhout.

It means you need to lurk moar!

>not getting the point

The distorted history is used to weaponize guilt in order to extract resources and demoralize whites. If people learned the truth this wouldn't be possible.

This is powerful! Dey dun teach us dat shiieet in school!

It was even worse in my school. I'm not a complete peasant faggot so I went to Catholic Highschool (which is now an academy ) but in Middle school I was taught that Mohammed was a peaceful nigger and essentially Dindu nuffin.

I love the German people and I wish you won the war.

I don't care what your opinion of blacks are, love 'em or hate 'em, bringing slavery to America was 100% the biggest mistake dooming the nation from the moment it began. If your dream nation is that of free-thinking individuals with high minded ideals of freedom and equality, why do you compromise on the point of allowing half of your states to rob personhood from certain types of people? Of all the points to compromise on... and then you leave in the sentence about "all men created equal"!

If you hate Africans, you think they are dumb and inferior to everybody else, why are you paying good money, expending so much time and blood to ensure that you can be allowed to bring Africans into your household by the boatload?

>waaah why they don't teach us whataboutism
Do you get educated about Nordich Thrall system? or Egyptian Slavery? Or Assyrian slavery? No

If you are an American you should learn about American slavery. "Hurr sandniggers did it too" is a bullshit of an excuse.

Were the bankers involved European or African? What about the people at the top?

Errol Flynn movie? About elephants?

This. Slavery is a nigger institution, and importing a nigger institution to the young nation of America doomed it to eternal niggerdom.

>dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4

Young anons today have no idea of the revisionist history that has been pushed for 30 years.

This

>and then you leave in the sentence about "all men created equal"!

This line is from the Declaration of Independence, which is written as if it were addressed to King George III. It's saying that the American colonists do not recognize titled nobility to be superior to other citizens.

Jared Taylor, 8 minutes:

>The Truth About "All Men Are Created Equal"
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o

Bringing them here was the worst mistake in all of human history, followed by setting them free and giving them equal rights. The only comparable mistake is the 1965 immigration act. Look at the problems we have today, it's all because of black and brown people living in white countries. The sexual revolution hasn't turned out great but if white countries were white only then the leftists would not win nearly as many elections as they do now even if women still had the vote.

Does that make the north any less spineless, or the south any less entitled and lazy?

Arab Muslims conquered only north of Africa because they wanted to fuck white women

they didn't bother attacking middle Africa were the niggers live. because bestiality is propitiated in Islam

currently ISIS is enslaving whit women in Syria
and they enjoying 12 years old pink pussies