Lets talk about this (((intellectual)))

Lets talk about this (((intellectual))).

He is known for writing shitty popsci books with "revolutionary" ideas such as "humans are less violent now than they used to be". Pretty harmless so far, but there's more.

Here is his criticism of The Culture of Critique, which as you should know (being one of the most important books ever written), explains how Jews have a strong sense of unity and identity and how they use that gain advantage over other races.

>By stating that Jews promulgate scientific hypotheses because they are Jewish, he is engaging in ad hominem argumentation that is outside the bounds of normal scientific discourse and an obvious waste of time to engage. MacDonald has already announced that I will reject his ideas because I am Jewish, so what's the point of replying to them?
You just proved his fucking point.

>MacDonald's various theses, even if worthy of scientific debate individually, collectively add up to a consistently invidious portrayal of Jews, couched in value-laden, disparaging language. It is impossible to avoid the impression that this is not an ordinary scientific hypothesis.
He was literally triggered by the language used. Again, conjecture based on a short summary and proved the authors point.

>The argument, as presented in the summaries, fails two basic tests of scientific credibility: a control group...
Rich coming from someone who based entire books on anecdotes rather than statistical evidence.

From his bio

>As a young teenager in proudly peaceable Canada during the romantic 1960s, I was a true believer in Bakunin's anarchism. I laughed off my parents' argument that if the government ever laid down its arms all hell would break loose. Our competing predictions were put to the test at 8:00 A.M. on October 17, 1969, when the Montreal police went on strike... This decisive empirical test left my politics in tatters (and offered a foretaste of life as a scientist).

shows how shallow his thinking is

ass

Holy fuck he looks like Rob Lowe

Bilbo Baggins?!??

What's with this Steven Pinker ass meme?

No

You are a moron. He is fundamentally brilliant, and he is one of the absolute last voices in Academia that talks about social and political issues in a "redpilled" fashion.

He is basically a former leftist who went to college, got educated, grew up, and has realized major problems with our culture.

I find it bizarre that you're making an entire thread attacking this guy who is in every way superior to you, in addition to being superior to almost every other public academic/intellectual from the Ivy League universities.

sage this pointless uninformed thread.

He's smarter than you are

Probably smarter than MacDonald too

He's more right

who even the fuck is that irrelevant twat

His only race realism comments are regarding Jews having higher IQ through genetics but claims all other races are equal. His conclusion is basically "Jews >>> everyone else".

The only people in the world with a sense of unity as strong as the Jews are the Canadians, that's the only reason you're defending him. Shame that the average IQ in Canada is so low that no matter how united they are they'll always be a failure.

there's a SPIDF???

He wrote books like pic related that have gained notoriety for having appeared on Bill Gates' recommended reading list

>The only people in the world with a sense of unity as strong as the Jews are the Canadians, that's the only reason you're defending him. Shame that the average IQ in Canada is so low that no matter how united they are they'll always be a failure.
Be careful. If all of the Canadians die at once, they win

>notoriety
There is nothing controversial about that book except his flawed methodology.

If that's how we're playing it, Nassim Taleb has this fucker's number. And you can't criticize Taleb because he's smarter than you.

Basically, increasing centralization of the nations, such as into nation states and so on, has decreased the frequency of war but has increased volatility so that each individual conflict, although less common, has more potential to cause harm.

We now have nukes so which is better? One nuclear war of 100 small scale tribal battles? I could go on about what happens when our current trajectory hits the debt wall and such but I won't.

*or 100 small scale

Given the rise of BLM and antifa terrorism in this country, people are under the impression that things are more violent than they were even 20 years ago, which this book says is not true

Ok, I've never heard of this guy

Looked him up on jewgle, he looks like a vanilla version of (((Noam Chomsky)))

Not interested at all

Violence declined because of feminizing effects of exposure to petroleum derived chemicals. Which mimic the effect of estrogens on the body.

It's physiology not whatever stupid quackery this dipshit jew wants it to be.

>Shame the average IQ in canada is so low

Well, most Canadians are Anglo, can you blame them? Literal inbred island monkeys.

>exposure to petroleum derived chemicals

Like what?

>explains how Jews have a strong sense of unity and identity and how they use that gain advantage over other races

This is the same for Niggers, Muslims, etc.
1/10, you made me yawn.

ass

Yes and no; the big difference is that Jewish identity is pliable when advantageous, along with a strong intellectual capability that blacks and Muslims would never have on aggregate.

>This is the same for Niggers, Muslims, etc.
Who are killing each other in record numbers...

le shit nigger

Pinker is such a typical lying kike weasel. I grew up in Montreal too, and I know that Pinker hails from a rich Jew enclave known as Hampstead. Both he and His sister, also a (((psychologist))) attended McGill University, aka Canada's (((Harvard))). They're both over-priveliged Hymies of the worst kind. Anything Pinker has written belongs in the garbage because that's what his research amounts to.

>anglo talking about the retardation of his anglo spawn

sorry but we all know the quebecois are the elite in Canada. We dominate the government, and we have cucked you dumb anglos for centuries.

ass