/CRG/ - Charlottesville Rally General

This will most likely be the biggest happening of the year, around 3-4 times the size of Berkeley. Everyone from Richard Spencer to Proud Boys to Anticom will be there, and you can bet Antifa will show up too. Will you get involved and show up to defend your country, or watch a stream and wish you were there?

August 12th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mza7AjkXiUc&t
dailystormer.com/tag/the-krypto-report/
dailystormer.com/mike-the-kike-enoch-finally-comes-clean-releasing-his-23andme-results-no-surprises-here/
you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
youtube.com/watch?v=WiVlyl61tYs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134384779/
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's do this

this is how evil sees itself

Azzmador will be livestreaming, and he says he has complete access to everything, including behind-the-scenes stuff, etc.

Would you transition to female if you could fuck Robert E. Lee? What a man, what a face, what a genius.

"Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character."

Bump. Fuck nupol.

Really, link?

>we wuz alt rite
God you losers are cringy
Fuck off Sup Forums

Almost all of the people listed aren't particularly good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mza7AjkXiUc&t

He mentioned it on one of his more recent podcasts (The Krypto Report) -- Sorry I can't be more specific. Might be the most recent one, "Episode XIX - SONIC ATTACK ft. The Mighty weev!", which is a GREAT one to listen to even if it isn't the one in which he mentions this, etc:

dailystormer.com/tag/the-krypto-report/

Who is particularly good and is in our spheres?

Macdonald's work is pretty good, but he doesn't seem to grasp the implications of how to deal with the jq. I don't know how he writes about the NKVD/GPU and think there's a happy resolution to all of this.

Jared Taylor means well, despite his obfuscation on the jq.

I like the daily stormer.

On the whole though, the altright doesn't really seem to understand that we'll soon be in a hybrid of the post-apartheid south africa and early soviet union, and are not acting accordingly.

b u m p

>(((Mike Enoch)))

Do you have any beef with the guy? Is something he said pissed you off?

Wtf is this? Look gay as fuck.

hes a kike you fucking moron

He married a Jewess and people claim he's a Jew. He released a 23andme. He's not a Jew.

dailystormer.com/mike-the-kike-enoch-finally-comes-clean-releasing-his-23andme-results-no-surprises-here/

He used to have a jewish wife.

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
I know that, did he himself said something bad that you fundamentally disagree?

to anyone who is going, try and grab antifa flags/banners if you get a chance.

they make for great trophies.

No.

KYS shill

>haha BTFO Antifa cucks I'm defendending western civilization
>We can't stop rapefugees what if they stab us

Robert E. Lee is rolling in his grave knowing his face is on the same poster as those losers.

>get carried by Syrians, Russians and Iraqis
>krd socialsms stronk
top kek
remind me when that """"""country"""""" gets actually recognized beyond some dunecoons

I hate counter signalling, but God damn I hate this Augustus Invictus guy. He's embarrassing.

Heimbach, Enoch and Spencer are all great speakers.

Christopher Cantwell is great, high energy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=WiVlyl61tYs

I hate listening to Anglin talk because he has the laziest slob way of speaking but his articles always crack me up.

I only recently found out they supposedly separated. Did they separate purely because people found out? I would honestly respect him more if he stayed with her. To end your marriage so you can stay relevant as a political activist.. I just don't know. Seems weird.

I'm under the impression wasn't entirely his decision; Mike getting doxxed also pissed off his (((wife's))) (((family))).

OP, you should check out the Discord for this event if you're not part of it already.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134384779/

That is very much preferable. I can understand that he fell in love with a Jewish girl before knowing what he knows now. I do not hold it against him, but I do not see how he can continue to be married to a Jew and go around saying what he says now. She knew about it and was clearly ok with it because apparently she had no Jewish identity but there's no way it could continue with her family knowing about it without her having to cut ties with them. This scenario is best case scenario and makes me feel at ease. I like Mike a lot. He is a brilliant debater and when he speaks it gives everyone around him energy. We need him.

Shit that reply was intended for

When will there be a rally like this in California? I can't travel across the country ffs (no car, little money, biking would be suicide)

I actually respect him more, most people who have close ones, friends, significant other who is non white just dodge Alt-right and stay Alt-light saying that its okay that we will become minorities in our own countries.
>To end your marriage so you can stay relevant as a political activist.. I just don't know. Seems weird
So what do you not take this seriously or something? Personally I would die for my country (if its not cucked of course and fighting for its survival)

There are no confederate monuments in California.

Their might be one in Texas, there was some gatherings before, you could actually try to find some local groups to hang out with.

Another user pointed out that his wife apparently through pressure from her family initiated the separation. This is the best scenario if true.

join a group like identity evropa or R.A.M

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Point taken
Thanks, R.A.M. looks best if I don't have to get any tatoos like the guys doing pushups in the video