Fucking wonder woman

Seen this on facebook today, Do they deliberately have this attitude to start fights or are they really this stuck up they wont even explain their cause to people. This probably pissed me off more than it should have but still...

>Seen this

Kys nigger

Did they really just assume that young kids gender?! Respect xer's pronouns!

I am literally shaking right now!

Feminism = We can be men too

>This is the first female lead who's a super hero.

It's the boys who need a good role model. Girls have hundreds to choose from.

Oh sweetie ... women are only stronk in movies!

What kind of role model is this? The only reason she got the job is because she's hot as fuck.

>You ever dress up as a super hero as a kid? Looked up to a character with a cape and a mask?
No.

It literally isn't the first. There was a Supergirl and Electra movie. Nobody really liked them but they came first.

>pirate
>facebook
argh

Their mothers really should have told them that there is nothing more unattractive than a woman acting like a man. Even a fucking 10/10 would immediately drop to ~7 if she acts like a man.

>she got the job is because she's hot as fuck
Because she's literally former IDF.

Powerful.

>first female hero done right

who is fucking ripley?

It's the left's version of "git gud scrub". It really helps create a loving and understanding community.

There are probably a lot of IDF chicks who didn't got the job.

Anime has plenty of strong female leads. If they complain about how they dress just tell them not to slut-shame

Nathan Fox is a beta orbiter permavirgin, prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

that salty vagina

When world war 3 starts I hope all the girls enlist too. Lord knows I am not fighting. GIRL POWER!

But wonder woman dresses in booty shorts and a bustier.

Don't forget Catwoman

I know right? SUCH A NORMIE.. stfu
>disclosing your location on Sup Forums

if that's him then yes, he'll remain khv for eternity, no matter how many imaginary dragons he slays

Looks like a Jew to me

>enlist
I hope they get drafted into combat arms and thrown into the meatgrinder.

It is, I pulled up his Faceberg.
I looked more closely at the picture after I posted it and I agree.

Pajeet my son.

>first

I don't get the pic ? What is the thing here ?

>wonder woman didnt exist till a reboot was made

hmmmmm

He also like Rick and Morty and Doctor Who, what a faggot.

>"THIS MATTERS!"
>Ask why
>"YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!"

Every time.

I could have sworn ive seen hundreds of girls in superhero costumes over the past 20 years at Halloween and other dress up events.

must be been imagining it.

Stop posting Sup Forums threads on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>>You ever dress up as a super hero as a kid? Looked up to a character with a cape and a mask?
>No.

no, i was more interested in Nazis as a kid.

>a female commanded the entire rebel alliance in the 1980s
>?????
>2017 is stronk woman year

He's from PA chill.

also, ive always wanted to be a king when I was a kid, girls get to dress up as princesses, what prince/king did I have to dress up as? none.

>she got the job because she's hot as fuck
So what you're saying is she IS a good role model?
Modern girls need to learn that being attractive is important and body acceptance isn't a real thing

Stick with your marvel flicks

You sound like a butthurt Trump supporter. Thanks for saving my picture on to your computer. My guess you might have gay tendencies. Try to figure out your problem pal.

>33% they don't explain their cause to start fights
>33% they don't explain their cause because they're just that stuck up
>34% they don't explain their cause because they don't even know what the fuck it is in the first place

>When you summon the jew

Shitty b8, go ask your tranny friends at r/anarchism for some more material and try again.

I hear girls interested in super heroes too, but they dont care what their genders are. They like Captain America just as much as Wonder Woman. It has nothing to do with gender. Heck, as a guy i thought the Powerpuff Girls cartoon was cool because they beat up giant monsters. Gender was the last thing on my mind during the action scenes.

when i was a kid i xena. this was in the 90's as well. there's never been a shortage of female characters for girls to look up to. this lady is so fucking retarded they simply didn't like action movies or nerdy things so they ignored them and played with barbies. now that it's "cool" to be nerdy they're pretending it didn't exist previously

They specifically said super hero and no parent should allow their small child to watch fucking Alien.

Hasn't Wonder Woman been around for like half a century?

Yeah, and so have many other good women super heroes. They just ignore those because they dont have movies or they never heard of them.

This

Probably 90% of action films feature a male protagonist usually a hero. Probably 90% of films have a male protagonist in general. What is really lacking in cinematography is good female villains.

I watched Xena all the time as a kid, Hercules too. Just a retarded woman try to get her minute of fame through complaints and a like button. There are tons of female heroes and villains, it's just that those comics never got at popular as the classics and they have a much bigger risk for failure in cinema.

> did you ever look up to a super hero as a kid?? well little girls wish they could too!!!!!

women super heroes in comics didn't just appear with this Wonder Woman movie. they've been around forever. I used to watch the x men cartoon back in the 90s, watching Storm, Rogue, Jubilee, and Jean Grey beat the shit out of men and 100ft tall robots.

This, fucktards they are.

I like how a dozen Germans with mausers wiped out their entire island's population in about 2 minutes. That was my favorite part of the movie.
I literally turned to my friends as le epic fierce female fighting force practiced and said "a single man with an ak could kill them all, the modern cartridge is an alien concept to these women." And we all laughed as the krauts slaughtered them. Overall it wasn't a bad movie though, I streamed it for free so nothing but my time was wasted. I was drinking beers with brothers and sisters anyway.

If there is something women don't need is some more boost to their inflated ego.

they like being indignant, it makes them feel strong, they just need an easy target

i used to dress up as Batman and it got me no where too!

Xena was good popcorn b-grade fantasy tv back then. Until it became an intensely awful proto-socjus mess which I only occasionally tuned in to to see how BAD it had continued to get. I somewhat blame the latter half of that show for spreading some warped-ass Matriarchy wymyn power narrative.

This, it got too fucking weird in the later seasons

That's a shame, I only ever watched the early seasons and enjoyed the episodes with Hercules crossover.