You want to do the best to yourself (and maybe help the white race survive)?

You want to do the best to yourself (and maybe help the white race survive)?

Then come to Germany and do NOT work.
Just keep on making children.
Here in Germany the government will pay you handsomely for every single child of you - with no limit on how many children you can have and therefore no limit on how much money you can make just for having sex.

It's called "Kindergeld".

Having such a big family, of course, is time-consuming - therefore you cannot really work.
But fear not - you and your family will get a big flat (with enough children a big house alone for you) and
fine medical care - all for free without any time limits, of course, just like that.

And you will also personally get all that, and 450 euro cash on top.

You now ask: "Where's the catch?"
Answer: There is none.

It's all true, and German government wants to pay for refugees and their children so much that
everyone else living here gets the same.

So, if you want to live nicely without working and rise dozens of white children, if you want from many
different women, come here and just do it.

I will welcome every single of you and pay taxes for you - as long as I must not longer do the same for Negroes or Arabs;
if I have to be enslaved anyway financially as German taxpayer, I want the money flowing to fellow Whites.

So,
consider your options:
Keep working and struggling to get a big family where you live now,
or come to Germany, somehow get citizenship (German government basically throws our citizenship out as free gift to Africans and Arabs, so you should be able to get it too) - and most of your life's problems should be solved.

Please come, please make children, please live for free here, I and fellow Germans will pay you for everything.
This is 100% true, no irony.
I swear we will kiss your butts, as long as we are not getting more doomed with Arabs and Negroes.
Please come, and soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Germany
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergeld
netto.de/
kaufland.de/
lidl.de/
aldi.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll come and knock up some kraut sluts, sign me up.

>Going to Deutschistan
>Ever

lol no thanks, I'm good.

Is this satire? We know healthy sane whites in Europe don't get gibs.

If it's as easy as you say it is, why haven't you started?

There is no way this is real

>tax credit
>payment

From 4th child 221 euros, peanuts.

Can I bang your sister/mother if I come?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Germany

Data is from 2015, cash payment per month is now 450 EURO, add to that KINDERGELD, make many Kinders (children), please

You just have to get somehow citizenship - throw away/hide your passport, say you are refugee and your're in.

Where do I sign up? I'm 4th Generation German American and feel that I need to do my part, have a mechanical engineering degree and a few years experience and I need to get the fuck out of NY

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergeld

NO! Not a tax credit - a real cash payment.

Around 200 Euro per month per child.
Have 10 children, and you get 2000 Euro;
with women and you both get 450x2=900 Euro on top of that, medical care and rent is free.

That's the deal.
Of course you do not have to work.

how the fuck is an American citizen with many living relatives going to claim to be a refugee

Why is there not more interest for this thread?

All I wrote is the complete truth.

If you wonder how much things cost here,
please visit websites from German supermarkets - our food prices are very low while the food quality is generally good.

EXAMPLES:

netto.de/
kaufland.de/
lidl.de/
aldi.de/

See, food prices are cheap.
You will be able to feed even a large family comfortably from social welfare payments alone.
You will not need to work, only have sex, eat and entertain yourself.

There is no catch.

Very tempting.

>how the fuck is an American citizen with many living relatives going to claim to be a refugee

First, I am from Spain so I am obviously non-white and second It may be funny due to the stereotypes about us the spaniards but I do not like being a parasite.

I get 1000 euro for studying alone. No family, nothing. Hartz 4 is a bitch. Germans gets fucked in every conceivable way.

I have no idea,
but in the past legions of "refugees" from Africa and Arab countries just threw away their passports, said they cannot remember who they are or lie to give a false identity from a shithole country.

The very point is this:
Because of German human rights laws, every such person must be treated as well as a German citizen if he is on German ground, and will have an easy time to get citizenship.

Currently, we get tens of thousands of Arabs and Negroes who get in and most of those will get citizenship soon.
If THEY can do it, you should be able to do it, too.

See, I do not ask you to take any risk:
Just keep your passport etc., but secretly.
"Refugees" are doing it, too.

I do not know details, but we get tens of thousands of refugees per month, and they sure are IQ70-like Negroes and Arabs - so YOU should be able to pull it off, too, quite easily.

Why would I move when you can do the exact same shit here? It sounds like our welfare is the exact same as yours; it scales with the amount of children you have and an "impoverished" family with 4 children can bring home around 30+ thousand annually in gibs. You'd also be eligible for free healthcare via Medicaid, more food stamps than you'd know what to do with (free food) and low income housing that's nearly free (section ape which costs 50 dollars a month). However, we already have millions of dindus and meth addicted white trash exploiting the system. A true white man shouldn't aspire to live like a nigger. The renounced philosopher Dr. Johnny Rebel wrote a song about this very subject: youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

My guess is if little ole Blonde-hair, blue-eyed me decided to come to Germany this would not be the case.

Just say you hate donald trump. I'll bet that might work

dont listen him. we are full

Disclaimer: Only if your a paki or somalian

Get a tan and grow a nasty pubebeard?

tell them you are mohammad noor

This is paki wages by the way. All from Hans the OP.

You cannot get in Germany if your white. Merkel declined South African farmers that were fleeing genocide and basically laughed at them.

We are also exporting to Berlin all our lefty Jews from Israel. They are so sick of "right wing fascism" in Israel that tens of thousands of them relocated to berlin in the last few years.

You're welcome...

So if my family of 8 children moved to Germany, we would not have to work and be set for life?

>Merkel declined South African farmers that were fleeing genocide and basically laughed at them.
when was this?

I think it was back a few years.

She also declined Ukranians when they had a squabble over Russia for clay.

I want at least 7 women like in this pic

/thread