Caucasus general

Diaspora edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/30/georgia-attacks-unjustifiable-eu
archive.is/YLBZA
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photos_of_the_Russian_Empire_by_Sergey_Prokudin-Gorsky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I used to smoke weed and watch ancient aliens with a guy from georgia. We would jsut ring his buzzer whenever we felt like hanging out with him. Miss those days.

ancient aliens sure was a nice show

Estonian looks pretty Germanic to me.

Tajik also looks a bit germanic for some reason

All whites look similar

hows the watermelon business going?

Tajik looks like an incognito Jew: shaved his head an grew a beard. Doesn't look germanic though, at least not the pre-2015 type

Can somebody explain whether South Ossetia or Georgia started the war back in 2008, as well as why Abkhazia was involved in that at all?

Both abkhazia and ossetia were always georgian territory. But ossetian people are a iranian tribe, they moved in there from north ossetia because they had it tough and the georgian king let them in. Same thing for abkhazians, they're not georgian but got their own language and dance, etc.

When the soviet union collapsed the 2 provinces wanted independence and they got help from russia back in the 90s. There was a civil war but russia didn't annex it yet. In 2008 Ossetian rebels were active and the georgian army went there to protect it's citizens. But the russian army was always at the borders, the Russians basically gave orders to the ossetians to cause a civil war and the Russian's excuse to invade abkhazia and ossetia was because the ''muh georgian boogyman is slaughtering these poor civilians''

The ossetians were ''happy'' because of the libiration of the russian army but in the end the ossetian villages were burned down and georgians and ossetians were killed. It was all russia's dirty play.

I'm familiar with the general history of the Caucuses, but information on the 2008 war seems to be pretty unreliable and varies wildly based on who's telling it. Do you have any sources for the Russians instigating the conflict?

You don't need source for it, it is general facts. The only thing mixing things up is the RT russian propaganda. My post listed most of the things that happend. Russia wants to make the caucasus unstable as possible, and they're doing a good job. They're still taking more and more land to this day. They have armenia by the balls. Russia has partnership with assad, and russia tries to fuck up azerbaijan with the shooting going on everyday with armenia and azerbaijan at the close borders. It's just common fact, Russia wants to revive the old USSR

"South Ossetia" began shelling - shelling was intense for about a week - Georgia said "I've had enough" and moved in with the army - Russia said "Hey, those separatists are my fucking citizens" and invaded.

EU investigation considered Georgia's movement into the separatist region as the starting point of the war.

I wouldn't say those are general facts, since non Russian sources organizations like the EU say that blame was at the least mutual and possibly slanted towards the Georgians ( theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/30/georgia-attacks-unjustifiable-eu ). The part I don't get is what happened during the 'rising tensions' which could mean anything and says nothing on who started it. I'm open to the idea that Russia instigated tensions, since the war benefited them, but I'd like to see some more concrete info on that.

Also, can you explain why Russia negotiated a ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan when they were having a recent conflict. I'm pretty sure Russia would be able to overwhelm Azerbaijan and win such a war, especially since Americans didn't want a war with Russia at the time.

I legitimately want to know more about the situation in the Caucasus since it seems like a place where war can break out at any time.

Archive
archive.is/YLBZA

As for Abkhazia, they thought "hey, Georgia is under attack, we might benefit from that" and grabbed a chunk of us. That was all.

When will you little children stop squabbling and reunite under an Iranian Empire ?

armenia has currently 3000 russian troops.
Russia tries to spice up the situation between azeri and armenian borders theres fire fights all the time. If you want to know more about the war just watch the chechen war documentries they were pretty brutal against the ruskis

ehmm.... last time when the muddies tried that didn't end up well. I'll say one thing, cavalry.

>talking about an Iranian Empire
>citing the Seljuqs
fucking brilliant. We only lost the Caucasus to the Russians in the early 1800s

when I saw the tread I knew it was from you mate.
chill, I'm not creeping you

butthurt A*men spotted

Who else is going to shill caucasus threads on Sup Forums then

western subhumans are not welcome to this thread, piss off

m8 most people outside of our region know your country for being pushed around like a little bitch by the russians
if anyone should be butthurt its you

>We only lost the Caucasus to the Russians in the early 1800s
implying you won anything

>actually a ar*o
>pushed around by russians
>armenia literally has its ass open for russian cock

All your import and export comes and goes to russia you nigger

>implying im armenian
I am Iranian you idiot

>our region
>OUR

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That chart is bullshit
why does Turkmen even look like an Arab

who knows, the picture is prehaps a hundred years old

I'd be quite curious to know where Sup Forums thinks this man is from, as it's one of the places from this chart.

ukraine or north caucasian/circassian

it's not relevant then. it's rather based on someone's ass than based on actual phenotype research.

Nope. I suppose the second guess is closer. (Also find it funny that some of those caricatures look a bit like Mexicans)

i guess this is more accuratee

kazakhstan, volga german

More accurate than the Russian one. But needs more work.

Also average turkish male is this. Did they only morp some 40-50 yo turks' faces?

>his country borders Turkey

Poor Georgia.

replace that with russia

>replace that with russia
You meant "Add Russia to that"

the caucasus was a mistake.

>t. Armenian who invented caucasus

i doubt erdogan would invade his parent's homeland

thank you for inventing the georgian alphabet too, based ARMENIA!

Lenin was a tartar.

Georgians are bro tier

armenians are literally subhumans and christian kurds.

Love from a serb diaspora fuck russia and their Zionist schemes Georgia deserves the whole Caucasus.

Closer, geographically speaking
Where do these keep coming from? I've never seen the Georgian, Armenian or Turk before.

I was going to respond but then I saw your flag, heh too bad kiddo, try your luck under the fridge.

>i doubt erdogan would invade his parent's homeland

*invents your path*
you're welcome based white and (((european))) georgia!

no fuck off

russian empire is unstable, it will collapse soon

got them from Sup Forums if i'm not mistaken.

ამ დროს რა უნდა ტურკეტი დაბგვიგროს, კარტულ სალდატეპს სწავლება

yes thank you !!! baseddddd thanks for developing culture too! :D europe and caucasus really owes you a good one

Sorry were you saying something, Haçaturyan?
As far as i know we're sitting on your lands. Your nation's symbol is in Turkey :DDD

who /circassian diaspora/ here

>moms side is Georgian
>she hates her siblings for stabbing her in the back while she keeps stabbing them in the back
>apparently this shit goes back a few generations with my grandfather getting stabbed in the back by his siblings when they stole all my great grandfathers wealth
>which he had amassed stabbing others in the back literally while riding around with some paramilitary cavalry murdering and pillaging muslims and other folk in the lower Caucasus
literal fucking mountain jews

if your last name ends with -yan, you are the problem and you should go kill yourself

hello circassia, there's quiete a few american circassians for some reason from few threads back i made.

>murdering and pillaging muslims and other folk in the lower caucasus

your grandfather sounds great desu

>Caucasus thread
>Degenerates into WEWUZing and ethnic shitposting
Never change

LITERALLY literally, though?

DEUS VULT, the country.

Tat people are interesting.

>burger
>jealous of not having an culture to be proud of

never changes

I like you, but I don't want the whole Caucasus. Thanks for the support though.

ეჰ, არ იცნობ შენ თურქეთს.

I don't know what the fuck their original last name was since my grandfather changed it after the backstabbing to your average slav -vich surname to distance himself from his siblings.

Hey if i may ask, whats the general opinion on Serbs in the Georgian population?

This is as complete as I've ever seen it, yet more and more keep popping up, like the one of average sports star faces
Tried looking for some good pictures of Caucasian Tats just yesterday without much luck. Naturally, the Jewish ones were a lot easier to find because of course they were and that's just the world we live in.

Thoe are women though.
There's a huge difference between turkish women and turkish men for some reasons lol
turkish man btw

Not many know a lot about you, but generally, it's mixed: Some don't like you for being allied with Russia, but they support you on Kosovo issue.

Of course, but the point still stands: the one I found for men is even less complete

pretty much this

I read old Saakashvili's op-eds in foreign media, he gets good media exposure and is smart enough to learn English language... What went wrong?

He's abandoned Georgia and entertains public in Ukraine, semi-exiled and out of favors once again.

he is or was a governor somewhere in Ukraine.
Too bad he got kicked out of Georgia, current georgian government is russian shills

Dagestan, circa 1910

looks fucking comfy holy shit saved

Likani, Georgia

Plenty more where that came from.

do you have any more with the guys of previous pic related?

Not sure but here's at least the photographer, Sergey Prokudin-Gorskii again. I have a book full of these pictures, and on the back it shows that it's Solzhenitsyn approved, so basically Sup Forums approved. And why wouldn't it be? It shows a bunch of traditional Europeans doing traditional European things.

very nice to have, thanks man!

No problem. Lots more to be found here. commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photos_of_the_Russian_Empire_by_Sergey_Prokudin-Gorsky

guess i'm also going to contribute then