Why Are Armenians Such Assholes?

>be me, live in a majority white/Armenian city
>finish working, get home and sleep
>wake up and see car covered in eggs with dents
>find that it's an 18yr old Armenian teen
>behaves like a nigger and his argument was muh Armenian genocide oppression

I know of a bunch of young turks who didn't like the armenians either

And no, I am not of Turkish descent

Nigger what? You got kiked by a yellow Christian & haven't reported him or raped his mother to death? Is it your bastard child?

Pussy nigger.

I'm planning on reporting
How do I piss of Armenishits?

Armenians in Australia are pretty well assimilated and are successful people, and most still go to their weird church. Maybe you guys got the uttermensch uncultured Armenians, kinda like how we got the tribal Muslim leboniggers during the civil war whilst in South America, Lebos are pretty successful and based.

there's literally nothing else going for their national identity so they cling to it like a nigger clings to his welfare check on gunpoint

I live in Cuckfornia and plan to move. Most Armenians act like niggers with muh trap music and are very sexual
kek

Stop hiding you filthy Turk.

I'm not Turkish
You can't deny that Armenians are just shitty people

>Armenians
>yellow

They are olive skinned like Italians but have noses like Jews

Armenian women are the biggest whores on this planet, they take the grown over latinas and white whores any day. They're disgusting and all wear tranny - tier make up caked on their faces with ridiculous eye brows. Disgusting creatures honestly.

lmfao, ok turk roach. You're not fooling anyone

Nigger no one wants to Larp as a fucking roach
I'm white American

They coalburn more than spics do in Cuckifornia here

This is where the story ends? With him telling you he did it and walking off? You didn't pull out your pocketphone that you certainly carry everywhere and call the police then and there?

We can't answer why Armenians are the way they are but you can answer why you don't give a shit about crime in your neighborhood. Please explain.

Says the Butthurt roach who's own people murdered Christian Armenians partly because they pretty much ran the Ottoman econom along with the Assyrians and Greeks,, and were the most productive and cultured ethnic group in the ottoman empire which made the eternally Butthurt Turkic rape babies angry, which is also why Turks still have an inferiority complex towards Anatolian Christians.

I live in a Armenian majority city so if I report it, the Armenian niggers will fuck me up

>tfw no gun

Jeez how mad can someone be?

As many as 5 million "turks" are crypto-armenians, Turks are butthurt at armenians to hide their real heritage.

So what you're saying is that you do not report crime to the police? What the fuck? How do you even have the balls to post that here? Fuck you.

I will eventually but I want to see if the Armenishit does more crime to my property

Wtf is that?

Are those 20 gauge shells?

Destroying the value of one of your largest assets wasn't enough?

It is but I guarantee that more crime will happen after I report
I just got the shit from my dad

Do you know who it was? If not the window to report slammed shut when he walked away. You can't just back down because you envision something worse happening. That's cowardly and self-defeating. You're creating poor habits. Fuck anyone who destroys your property.

I know who it is but he seems like he's part of a gang or some shit

Go to war with them.

>genuinely believing all that
nah m8 we butchered them because they decided to be backstabbing cunts, serves them right desu. the only thing i'm angry about is the sloppy job my fucktard ancestors did

Why are Armenian women so hairy?

Genuine question here

You're the one hiding in your house clinging to a nerf gun packed with shells as some mongoloid beats your car up.

Because I don't want to die desu

i honestly have no idea. must be the mixed genes. us and the kurds are pretty hairy. the armenians i know are pretty well groomed and they do care about self hygiene/aesthetics tho

Turks have a huge complex, which unfortunately manifest itself in violence against Christian Anatolian' minorities . Some secular turks I know have admitted this. Although, religious and nationalist turks hide it with their "muh ottomans" and "we wuz Turkic invaders" shtick.. Most Turks really hate the fact that their ancestors were essentially rape babies who were coerced into embracing an inferior identity by their nomadic steppe masters. I mean, who doesn't think the Byzantines or Constantinople had a much more interesting history and legacy than the Ottoman empire, whose few contributions to world were mainly made by non turks? And once they stopped expanding and absorbing ethnic groups who were a lot more productive than the turks, the Ottoman empire stagnated. I even know secular Turks, mainly whiter looking ones, who have started to research and embrace their pre Turkic ancestry and culture. Being Turkish is to have a constant identity crisis, which sometimes manifests itself in violence and illusions of grandeur like many Turkish posters here. I'm sure many Turks larping as Ottomans and insulting Armenians probably have partial Armenian ancestry themselves. Turks have been brainwashed to hate the very people who are probably the closest link to their preturkic ancestors culture, which is quite sad

Why not?

>dying because of autistic gunfight with Mehmet
No thank you

Are the turks ever going to respond?

this is all i have to say about this

armenians are the only nigger-tier christians in the ME imo

Komenenos had Greek origins whilst Maria was Armenian

Armenians are a weird bunch. Here in LA, we have a fuck ton of them.

Its a really strange divide. Half act like cunts the other half are some of the kindest most based people I've met.

They have their own clique which is what ever, most minorities do, but they generally leave you alone. They hate blacks and mexicans, hate on Asians, absolutely hate the jews. They're pretty alright in my book.

I live in Glendale. Armenians are cool as shit. Yeah they have their assholes but overall, they're a good bunch.

I'd rather have them in our country than Mexicans. Armenian women are cool, the older Armenian men are assholes, the young kids are a little arrogant....but overall they're cool.

They dress clean, they're mostly respectful, they like Entrepreneurship, they like Capitalism, they're Christians, they don't bother people, they like nice things, they're neighborhoods aren't shitholes.

They can stay. Mexicans, Hondurans, Guatemalans....GTFO

Been to Glendale a few times. Clean as fuck city, majority of the business owners are Armenian. Fairly cool with white people. At least they've never given me trouble.

Yeah, the young kids are a bit arrogant, but the older men haven't given me trouble. They're cool. They're also red pilled as fuck.

I'd take em' over any minority honestly. Plus, they're BBQ is delicious

Armenians aren't white. They're like turkish jews.

Nice try turkic slav

I'm White. Armenian women flirt with me quite often. And they're funny and open as hell. Not sluts, ready to marry.

They're totally cool with Europeans.

>butthurt monobrow shitskin jew
Wew

Literally, the worst thin I can think about Armenians in all my experience with them is the older men are stubborn and insulated...and the younger men drive like assholes.

If that's the worst thing about Armenians...I'll take them

Hasn't read previous posts.

Confirmed low energy low iq kebab

>reading burger posts
>ever
Lol.

We russians live next to armenia, it's basically our vassal state and a lot of them immigrate here. Think i know about them more than you ever will.

+1. Filthy, greedy and cunning roaches.

>reads post
>talks about not reading posts
>ever

You could afford to do better

Not an argument.

I cant speak for the Armenians from Armenia nor the ones in Russia, I speak for the ones here in LA.

If you're going to talk about arguments, revise yours faggot

And so aren't the Japanese, Parsi's or Slavs for that matter. They're civilised middle eastern Christians who were betrayed by the west throughout their history, and are now based immigrants who have contributed more to the west than any Slav.

He is absolutely right. There is no need to respond.