DEUTSCH/POL/ THREAD No. 5

Welcome to the Deutsch/pol/. Keep the discussion in english please, so the mods don´t disturb the peace.

NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS
Berlin Domestic Spy Chief: Left-wing Extremists Will Kill If Necessary
>Bern Palenda, head of the Berlin branch of the Agency for the Protection of the Constitution, has warned that left-wing extremism has been severely underestimated, and that many left-extremists could be willing to kill.
archive.is/S6SPx
Germany: Left Wing G20 Riots Caused up to $13.8 Million Insured Damage
>A group representing German insurers says the rioting that accompanied the Group of 20 summit earlier this month could cost insurance companies up to 12 million euros ($13.8 million).
archive.is/f3q4N + archive.is/NROiY
German Police Chief on G20 Protests: ‘I have Never Experienced Such Violence’
>German Special Police Forces (SEK) Saxony chief Sven Mewes described the harrowing police experience at the Hamburg G20 summit last week saying he had never seen such a level of violence directed toward police officers.
archive.is/cCIYm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wJ1fT
archive.is/V4CAT
archive.is/vPP2P
archive.is/CabvZ
archive.is/xqqV1
archive.fo/A4Uzo
archive.is/WvPsS
archive.is/XhwSj
archive.is/ODvIp
archive.is/RLuKu
archive.is/NWFWW
archive.is/xltoB
archive.is/w2Kkf
archive.is/H0Ibg
archive.is/M7SmD
youtu.be/HguqZrY5GFg
youtu.be/lRe_2MkJBpk
youtu.be/GCOwGYFvqgc
youtu.be/msMQu-vc_dw
youtu.be/iCT0uwpZH8s
youtu.be/2mdeFudNMTc
youtu.be/UFuhHWLLDM8
youtu.be/xXMTzUD_M7U
youtu.be/eVzjQECLONU
youtu.be/HMM9-vc6Su4
youtu.be/sIYTG9zMOx8
youtu.be/sSSsVB4ubZA
wetterauer-zeitung.de/regional/wetteraukreis/friedbergbadnauheim/art472,286305
endchan.xyz/.media/0679a7c668e36a987eaceae95447818c-applicationpdf
archive.is/JCMbd).
youtu.be/IDxw7sDM8bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftists Slam ‘Special School’ for Undereducated Migrants as ‘Apartheid
>The Berlin refugee council has criticised the opening of a special school for asylum seekers who have little to no education saying that keeping them separate from other students is like “apartheid”.
archive.is/wJ1fT
Turkey Furious at U.S. and Europe for Blocking Coup Commemorations
>Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim expressed anger at the United States and European nations on Friday for refusing to allow events commemorating the one-year anniversary of the failed coup attempt against the government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
archive.is/V4CAT
Germany overhauls Turkey policy
>Germany is sharpening its policy toward Turkey in response to jailings of journalists and human rights activists. The Foreign Ministry is now warning German citizens that they face risks if they go to Turkey.
archive.is/vPP2P

GENERAL REFUGEE AND ENRICHMENT NEWS
‘Shocking’ Violence Against Police as Riots, ‘Migration Background’ Sexual Assaults Grip German Summer Festival
>A German folk festival in Schorndorf in Baden-Württemberg was rocked this weekend by riots and a number of sexual assaults by men police describe as coming from migration backgrounds.
archive.is/CabvZ
Half of Turks in Germany Do Not Work, Majority ‘Not Interested in a Job’
>Figures show that almost every second Turk of working age in Germany is “economically inactive”, meaning they are either not in work or officially registered as unemployed.
archive.is/xqqV1
‘You Jew!’ Becoming Common Insult In Berlin Schools As Anti-Semitism Rises Kek
>Schoolteachers and other school officials in Berlin have noticed a rising trend of anti-Semitism among pupils and say the expression “You Jew!” has become a common insult.
archive.fo/A4Uzo + archive.is/WvPsS
Germans Sentence Syrian Fighter to Three Years in Prison
>A German court has sentenced a 25-year-old Syrian citizen to three years in prison for membership in a foreign terrorist organisation
archive.is/XhwSj
Mass Migration Drives ‘Enormous’ Rise in FGM Cases to 60,000
>Germany has seen a massive increase in the number of women and girls affected by female genital mutilation (FGM), as a result of mass migration from Africa and the Middle East.
archive.is/ODvIp

16-Year-Old German Girl Who Ran Away to Join Islamic State Captured in Mosul
>A 16-year-old German girl who ran away from home to join the Islamic State (ISIS) has been captured in the city of Mosul in northern Iraq.
archive.is/RLuKu + archive.is/NWFWW
Child Abuse Trial After Woman Took Kids To Join Islamic State
>A female Islamic state support in Germany is facing trial on charges of child abuse for taking her young children to join the terror group.
archive.is/xltoB
German Police Hunting Armed Man After He Shows Up at School
> Police said a man who showed up with a firearm at a high school in southwestern Germany on Monday was still on the loose because they initially arrested the wrong man.
archive.is/w2Kkf
Dogwalker Hospitalised After Attack By Somalian Migrant Who Said ‘Dogs are Unclean
>A middle aged woman had to be hospitalised in Vienna following a brutal beating in broad daylight by a veiled Somali asylum seeker offended by her pet dogs.
archive.is/H0Ibg

ECONOMY, FINANCES AND OTHER NEWS
Hamburg police seize 3.8 tons of cocaine in record bust
>German police have seized several tons of cocaine in the latest example of the so-called "rip-off" shipping method. Crime gangs secrete drugs in regular shipments without the knowledge of the actual sender or reciever
archive.is/M7SmD

Propaganda of the week:
Hol dir dein Land zurück! Uwe Junge, AfD Vortrag: youtu.be/HguqZrY5GFg
Bernd Gögel hält seine beste Rede Der Bürger hat reale Sorgen, keine Zeit für ihre Späße AfD: youtu.be/lRe_2MkJBpk
Heiko Maas in München – Debatte zum Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz - Uli Henkel AfD berichtet: youtu.be/GCOwGYFvqgc
Dresden Hau ab, Volksverräter! Hunderte protestieren gegen Heiko Maas und Hate Speech Initiave: youtu.be/msMQu-vc_dw
Steuerzahlergedenktag 2017. Bis gestern haben Sie für den Staat gearbeitet: youtu.be/iCT0uwpZH8s
AfD Abrechnung im Landtag Bundestagswahl 2017: youtu.be/2mdeFudNMTc
Eine private Altersversorgung ist nicht möglich! AfD aus dem Landtag Bundestagswahl 2017: youtu.be/UFuhHWLLDM8
Die Eurokrise wird immer teurer, Schwandorf: youtu.be/xXMTzUD_M7U + youtu.be/eVzjQECLONU
CDU-CSU und ihre Lüge von der Steuersenkung. Beatrix von Storch AfD: youtu.be/HMM9-vc6Su4
AfD Fraktion im Dialog mit Oberst Pazderski: youtu.be/sIYTG9zMOx8
Darf die Antifa mit Steuergeldern die Polizei verprügeln? Björn Höcke AfD aus dem Landtag: youtu.be/sSSsVB4ubZA

The right in GER fails because of disorganisation
We need smth like nordfront but Sup Forums is to pussy for that

Join the IB, its the best option there is right now.

IB sounds pretty good for young people who want to start being active.
Most other orgaisation are full off 60+ men or skinheads full of tattoos.

its really hart man, even if you show normies every fucking article they will still deny that we have a problem. i dont get it...

anyway bump to make germany great again. nicolaus fest and afd is a chance!!

The right in germany is disorganized because the state does its best to keep it that way.
Go ahead and found your own movement, wait for a few people to join it and say hello to the Freund und Helfer at your doorstep
>free world

Gonna get called a shill but w/e. I worked as a chemist in Germany for 6 years. Was my first job out of college, because a PhD in chemisry makes as much as a McDonalds manager in the US.

I get it's natural to be critical of your native culture, but Germany was objectively better.

Got paid a shitton, great work life balance, great health care, REALLY well educated people.

I think miss it a lot. It's subjective, but man is it hard to shit on Germany when they actually seem to invest in their own people. Germany is willing to sell it's people out to sand niggers. The US sold it's people out to businesses interests decades ago.

THIS IS AN OP you ID yids Thanks for trying to establish a /Deuscthpol/ but we all know who the mods are. On a side note, has anyone the 30 measures on how the Gen Yid likes to soft force invaders back to their deserts and jungles without using violence

4 days old, Bad Nauheim
>got released immediately by the police since no obvious reason to hold him...
wetterauer-zeitung.de/regional/wetteraukreis/friedbergbadnauheim/art472,286305

The BRD has kind of ceased to exist, we're now living in a fragile, treacherous state of anarchy. It's only due to the righteousness of the majority of Germans that this country hasn't completed turned into a bloody battleground yet. This is both a threat and a chance. We have to take this chance for the better of our country and countrymen.

Bump

>the answer to an authoritarian police state is another authoritarian police state

>20 year old asylum seeker gropes girls aged 3, 12, 13, 14
>aged 3

True freedom can only be achieved under facism

>11
go shill somewhere else or maybe get an OP together with more than just some recruiting booths
Here this should be in the OP, and get the 30 measures also in it.
>endchan.xyz/.media/0679a7c668e36a987eaceae95447818c-applicationpdf

>Darf die Antifa mit Steuergeldern die Polizei verprügeln? Björn Höcke AfD aus dem Landtag:
>youtu.be/sSSsVB4ubZA

Björn should become minister for inner affairs after the re-elections 2018

Deutsch/pol/ is best Sup Forums. Keep up the good work and dialectic, I enjoy seeing these threads on the front page.

I know that feeling senpai, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

>just give a small group that promised you freedom total power
vs
>just give a small group that promised you liberation from the capitalists total power
same shit different name, in both cases I will only be free as long as the government allows it, so it will not be "True freedom"

>95
>Coming too Sup Forums and expecting to conquer and divide it with CivNat shilling and jewish democracy memes
Go Back NIGGER kike shill faggot

nobody said anything about democracy or civic nationalism

>887
you gave away your pussy like views in the last thread (archive.is/JCMbd). You can not conquer the liberal left by becoming more like them, using their narratives and recreating their ideas, and at the same time expecting the right to be on your side.
AND NOW FUCKING UPLOAD THE 30 MEASURES

Also for you Identitarian cucks who unironically believe that there is something like a (((European Identity))), rewatch vid related, and think about how you play right into the yids hand by promoting Italians mixing with Swedes and Romanians with Brits
>youtu.be/IDxw7sDM8bw

I dont think you are talking to the right person, I never posted in the last thread
Also, I dont expect anyone on my side, I only expect people to stay out of my business. I dont care if its right wingers, left wingers or muslims who are making my decisions for me, I hate all of you self righteous faggots

Here, have a solution egomaniac