>live like a king with prostitutes and servants
>purchase one of the nation's first automobiles
>fill out surveys online for 30 cents/hr
>still make more than a doctor
>build marble palace with 30 guards
>cute blonde waifu
> have 10 kids

How is this a bad idea Sup Forums?

How is the US not even in the top 138 for GDP?

I'm a fellow american, but fuck half my country is retarded burgers like you. This is in Europe

you didn't magically get to 19 trillion in debt.

>Lists of sovereign states in Europe
>in Europe

Burger reading proficiency, everybody.

>move to Moldova
>How is this a bad idea Sup Forums?
You'd be in Moldova

Where can I fill out surveys online for 30 cents an hour?

US is at #20 GDP per capita worldwide. Top are all microstates; the only real nations that have more are Switzerland Ireland Norway

The US is in North America.

Doesn't Luxembourg have more corporations than people?

kek this

>Where can I fill out surveys online

Here you go, friendo

www.surveymonkeycom/r/YRP67F8

Good luck mate
Everyone wants to move to white countries unless you're rich or have a degree in something they need it will take a decade to migrate

German bro,
How is Moldova that bad?

Its not, its poor because it was absorbed into the Soviet block....Which happened because of Germany

Because globalists have been looting the country for 50 years, and writing regulations and taxes designed to shut down industry and production.

What made us rich in the first place was having extremely low taxes and a government so small we could barely see it.

Imagine russia, 20 times worse. Still you can live there like in any other white country no problem

Never been to russia. Is it worse than Detroit?

No, but it's just a very depressing place.

>very depressing place.
>not worse than Detroit
>already depressed

doesn't sound that bad

>Make 70,000 a year without a boss
>Can work and be paid in USD anywhere
>Consider moving to Poland or Czech Republic
>Can be rich

In elementary school there was this lesson given to my class. They handed out a worksheet to everyone that had a boatload of problems and stuff you had to solve. I can't remember just how many but it was a lot. To do them all as a grade school kid, it would probably take a couple of hours. Before they were handed out the teacher told the class over and over and over again
>Before you do anything, read the entire sheet. Remember kids READ THE ENTIRE SHEET before you write anything on the paper at all.
Obviously the entire class aside from one kid didn't listen to the teacher, and just started the worksheet. The one kid that actually listened to the teacher was done in about 10 minutes because the last thing on the sheet said something like
>Good job, you listened to you teacher, and read this sheet, write your name at the top and go turn it in.
I highly recommend that you start reading things from now on before you make an asshole out of yourself, and your entire country again.

friendly reminder that sweden is now more dangerous than russia

retarded burgers strike again.

People like you give us this horrid reputation. Will you look at the picture before you post? This is a teaching moment. I hope you learned something today.

I'd do it if I were you.
Alas, I'm but a meager hourly wagecuck. I've thought about getting into IT or something and moving to Latvia or Estonia or an uncucked part of Germany. Seeing where the wind takes me after that.