Chester Bennington

R.I.P Chester, you were nothing like Podesta.

If you know anything about child abuse, you know every single song was about it.
How the fuck were we so blind?
I've started looking at other artists too, and they're all crying out for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=fQDGSbh0Vmw
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM
youtu.be/VUb450Alpps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which is why I don't listen to 90's crybaby music lol

The music industry is pretty awful.
In fact, the entire entertainment industry is full of this shit.

I wonder if the vidya industry is also filled with sex abuse. I doubt it since it seems a bit different than other mediums

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I never realized what a faggy name this fucker had, lmao. It's sounds like some britbong wording describing living room furniture.
>oy, git your bum off my bloody chester bennington

>90's

Linkin Park exemplifies the turn of the millenium pants on head retarded pussy generation.
They took the cool parts of rock and metal, getting pussy and being bad asses and threw them away.
They took the coolest parts of rap/electronic, getting pussy and being a drugged out zombie and threw them away.
Took the shells of established music styles and mixed in lyrics about how big of a pussy you can possibly be.

Keep it in one thread, idiot.

>giving a fuck about anything a raped male has to say
this was somebody's hero oh my cunt

>90s

>oh my cunt

flag checks out

I say oh my cunt cause I'm not getting God involved in this shit

thats good leafbro

YEAH! RIGHT ON BROTHER! all the cool kids listen to limp bizkit!

>getting pussy and being bad asses
>getting pussy and being a drugged out zombie
what a faggot you are

We Got a closet fanboy over here. I know alot of people listened to them when they were teens...im sure your no fucking different faggot.

Are they really related?

>nothing like Podesta
"Chester" even rhymes with "Podesta". You can't deny the similarities.

Reminder that they willingly sell themselves for fame an fortune. The sooner they go to hell the better.

>guy commits suicide
>chanfag says "it was willing!"
So a suicide itself is willing, but what does that imply about the rest of someone's life? Does it imply they were willing to experience the rest of their life, or does it imply that they were rejecting it quite dramatically?

Besides, this guy died the way his buddy died, and his buddy died after gaining evidence against Clinton. This guy also died after gaining evidence against Clinton in the same way his buddy did on his buddy's birthday. Totally natural occurrence, the narrative rights itself, amirite?

>chester rhymes with podesta
holy shit Poirot, you've fucking solved it

Majority of their pop hits were written as 'Hybrid Theory' in the 1990s before they became Linkin Park.

The only thing I've heard about Linkin Park since early 2000s was that their "fans" hated their last album which was some techno bullshit and Podesta 2.0 went bezerk about it.

Also, since we're talking about irrelevant lead singers killing themselves why hasn't that dude from Creed offed himself yet? He's quite literally a drug addict living in a van down by the river and bankrupt yet he hasn't gone out yet.

Nice find user, didn't notice before.

yah other artists are crying out for help the entire music and film industry is run by kikes and the Illuminati designed specifically to bring misery to the gentile puppets they use to indoctrinate the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQDGSbh0Vmw

You should watch Michael Jackson's video from just before his "accidental" death I will link to below. Pay close attention to the lyrics especially at 1:08 and 1:11 he also does a very interesting pose at 2:29 in deference to the great man himself, praise kek 1488/777/1776))
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

You will find a common connection between many celebrity deaths, if you start digging around desu. In fact don't be surprised if Kanye ends up dead soon
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x

Hollywood is nothing but a satanic pedo kike hellhole, designed that way purposefully
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

>he also does a very interesting pose at 2:29 in deference to the great man himself, praise kek

Holy kek never noticed that before.

Fun fact the original lyrics in that song were

>Jew me, screw me
and
>kick me, kike me

But for obvious reasons they made him change it.

Bobby fischer talks about how the jews were after michael for saying jew in a song

sauce?

FUCK THESE GODDAMN KIKES I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT, EVERYONE FUCKING ONE OF THEM WILL GET THE ROPE

Nothing like

We need a special ops squad to start training and hitting these fucking kikes back

Sad!

Is there any evidence other than these pictures that indicates relation?

July 27th it all comes crashing down

why july 27th? you talking about the eclipse? I thought that was next month

What's going down on July 27th?
Enquiring minds want to know.

chester bennington was a faggot

CONSOLIDATE TO 1 THREAD

>90s
Kys

I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONE
THAT BATTLES ALL THESE JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM

R.I.P. Chester

>American obsessed with Japanese culture
Reminder that he posted on Sup Forums and was literally /OurGuy/
youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM

I knew our king survived fucking became a metal master praise kek

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I don't fucking know, that's what whitehouse user has been saying for a while. That's when Trump REALLY starts bringing down his enemies......

Honestly I think it's all bullshit LARPing that autistic retards take too seriously.......but at the same time, the stars are aligning pretty nicely.......I also didn't know July 27th is a full moon. Interesting.

If the Jews would've let LP be them angsty selves then Chester wouldn't of an heroed.

Their first 2 albums will be what they/he will be remembered for. Not the pussified techno shit they started doing for shekels

Listen to his recent stuff

He definitely seemed like he had regrets

ok, cletus

>The weird sloth-like creatures
Didn't they also appear in some of Podesta's degenerate art, with children on a bed or something? Maybe they left coded messages in the videos.

Bump

>They want me gone, wait for the kicker
>Bury me now and I only get bigger
>That's word to my nigga

W-who's the "they" that Drake feels the need to try to protect himself from?

Temple of the Dog

Hunger Strike

youtu.be/VUb450Alpps

I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled, uh huh
But it's on the table, the fire's cookin'
And they're farmin' babies, while the slaves are all workin'
And it's on the table, their mouths are all chokin'
But I'm goin' hungry (Goin' hungry)

sandniggers are fucking repulsive

t. pantera fan

If you want metal listen to Morbid Angel, not linkin park