Daily reminder. if you aren't a home owner, it's your own fault. In this country...

Daily reminder. if you aren't a home owner, it's your own fault. In this country, hard work will get you everything you need. Millennial have forgotten this. They complain about boomers and ask gibs from parents and the government. Basically nigger teir behavior.

bump

Parents probably helped them. There's no way that you are homeowner at 17 years old with ""le hard work"" alone. Kill yourself.

I'm not rich, sorry I can't afford the 10 million it costs for a 2 bedroom house in my city.

Shady loans. Indentured servants for life. Have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Its fake guys jesus

100% this. Those kids are fucked

>mow rich parent's lawn a few times
>they pay you 50 grand each time
>lol we worked hard gaiz

>17 and 16
>bought first house

fucking bullshit

even if you work part time 24/7 while going to school you will never afford a home.

or mom and dad shoved it up their arse

>being this angry over a happy young white couple
Flag checks out

I have the opportunity to buy a townhouse for 80k while the others in the area go for 105-110k. Big purchase and I don't know if I'm ready to pull the trigger.

they didn't really buy the house

this, they'll be debtslaves for most of their adult lives

I had 40k in my savings working full time throughout high school.

It's possible to get a down payment with that.

What are the reasons to buy?

What's stopping you from wanting to buy?

sure you did. there's also high school millionaires too who get rich from acting or got lucky with a business.

you're full of shit

They were joking, that's not actually their home.

getting rich through hard work is a meme
you only get rich through taking risks and shouldering responsibility

>What are the reasons to buy?
To stop wasting 12k a year on rent mainly.

>What's stopping you from wanting to buy?
I don't want to make a shitty investment

>the banks will loan to a 17 year old with nonexistent credit
Not even if his parents co-signed would this have happened. He's going to be paying that shit off for 30 years at least and a banks not going to loan to you if the best you can do is "hurr, my parents will pay if I don't!"

I got my first house at 24 through family connections and chance. You won't have a house of your own until late 20's or early 30's unless you're really fortunate.

>My card got declined on a mcflurry
Why did he thought this would make a good contrast against the young homeowners ?
If you're so close to being out of money, why waste money on frivolities ?

Well you've kind of answered your own question there, haven't you? Even if you buy and then sell with no ROI, you've still made 12k a year.

If you buy, you get slammed with a ridiculous thing known as property tax, which means you still own shit.

If you lived at home and worked after school you could earn that... It'd be rough working 3pm-11pm and then getting up at 7am for school but you could do it.

What are some things I should know before buying a home?

>It'd be rough working 3pm-11pm
>high school kid
>full time
Maybe if mommy and daddy owned a business and they paid you to sit on your phone for 8 hours a day.

Why so low? Is it in need of a renovation or is there a more serious issue?

>desperately poor
Better buy a McFlurry!

This is part of the reason millenials don't have any money. That guy who told them to stop buying avocado toast in restaurants was absolutely right.

former abject poverty fag here, this is completely true. You will have to study in or outside of school but u can make money working hard or smart.

>paying a loan for 15-30 years

who's the tard again?

You need to check why its much cheaper because in the world of real estate, there is no free lunch else there would be half a dozen offers at full market value

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too.
The property taxes aren't very much for the area. I've calculated the mortgage with taxes and insurance and its significantly lower that what I'm throwing out on rent

What are child labor laws for $200?

And reminder to you that as long as you have a mortgage you don't own shit.
The bank owns your home and you.

Actually if you get an FHA mortgage, you can own a home for 3.5% down.

Cheap House + FHA mortgage = home ownership for anyone who wants it

Yeah, until they sell the house for $100k more than they bought it for

I had a full time job in HS at a restaurant making $9/hr.

Just did my job and showed up early everyday, not really hard to get money/raises in HS

Fucking idiot fiat zionist banker

>Frog doesn't understand that burgers live off of McDonalds
You poor child.

probably a case of a rich grandma dying

where are that girl's trousers?

HAHAHA YOUR SALT, SO GOOD

This!

The great war is coming

The bank owns your home and as you pay into it, you build equity. Couple that with the fact that in most places real estate prices increase year over year, so when they go to sell the house, they pay off what's left of their mortgage and then get to keep the profits.

>owning a home

X3333

what hard work do you suppose they did to save up for a house?

Yeah, I know about the whole thing about people living off the 2$ menu, but a fucking McFlurry ? What does it add to your diet that you can't get cheaper ?

Explain to me how someone could afford and average home working at wages available to 15 year olds. Obviously this is fake and you're trolling, but I'd like to see you construct a scenario where this is possible.

if a tiny expenditure like buying a mcflurry dents your rate of saving then you're never going to afford anything significant anyway

I think the guy just wants it sold. From the (((pictures))) I don't see anything wrong but if I'm going to persuit this I'll have someone look at it for sure. Its also in the middle of an oil town and a lot of people have lost their jobs and packed up

They're retarded burgers, they cannot intologic.

Also as an actual explanation, when you're 17 you probably aren't sustaining yourself so it's natural to spend what money you get on stupid BS.

if my parents would have let me move out at 16-17 with my GF instead of laughing at me when i asked, my life could have turned out completely different

i would have loved to get a job, and my GF wouldnt have left me for being a loser with no job, only to get a great career a few years too late

god fucking dammit

fake and gay

>if you aren't a home owner, it's your own fault.

Married to a milfag.

Can't trust where we'll be in 18 months. Sucks, because I want to get another German Shepherd, but I won't do that in an apt.

>Couple that with the fact that in most places real estate prices increase year over year, so when they go to sell the house, they pay off what's left of their mortgage and then get to keep the profits.
>people are still buying homes
>the majority of mortgages aren't underwater

Just be careful. Theres a reason this house is 30k cheaper than the comps. If it was as good of a deal as it sounds someone else would have grabbed it already. Not saying its a bad investment, just make sure you're knowledgeable about what you're buying.

>being gay in the military

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see pic
$150,000 house
3.5% down = $5,250
some fees etc.

= $940 per month for 30 years

Sell the house 5 years later for $175000

what?

>working at wages available to 15 year olds

Could be worse, neither one of us is a fairy.

Haha good luck trying that shit in chink Vancouver.

THE HOUSING MARKET IS SHIT.
THE MAJORITY OF MORTGAGES ARE UNDERWATER. (MORTGAGE HOLDER OWES MORE THAN PROPERTY VALUE)

Right on. It seems like a lot of property in the area is going for sale and that is also a deterring factor. Its a small townhouse 2 bed 1 bathroom with no appliances. Some of the other ones come furnished, maybe a fireplace, finished and heated garage, etc

We just bought our first house at the age of 51&49. So proud of how hard we worked these last 1834 years to get it.

How can you even work full time in high school?

This. Capitalists and Bourgeois will get their gulags soon.

You want at least double that if you want to get a good mortgage rate.

If you ever leave the city (if you can manage a few days away from degenerate clubs and the new starbucks drink) you'll see there are dirt cheap houses all over the continental United States, but nope, millennials sit in their box apartments and bitch because they want to have massive homes in city centers and 1000s of Tinder matches and if you don't subsidize it for them you're classist and probably racist too!

Fucking goons.

>he and one other person can't save $10,000
>20 hours per week per person = 2,080 hours per year
>2,080 * $8/hour = $16,640/year = $1,387 per month
>$10,000 down (down pmt + fees) / $1,387 = 7.2 months to own a home

It's because there's no fucking jobs outside the cities retard.

what market are you referring to?

huehue

>How can you even work full time in high school?
I worked full time my Junior year. Basically consisted of school, then work until 11pm and homework if I wanted to feel like shit in the morning.
Probably would've had a decent head start on trade school had I not been fucked out of all that money I earned.

Nice mansion!

>lying about the price of the median home
>lying about the financing available to teenagers
>not factoring the work available to teenagers

Your model still doesn't work.

there are a ton of businesses - suburban offices/industrial parks - outside the city

so you be sayin 15-year-olds are going to be able to pay a grand each month just put a roof over their heads?

>no other expenses

If you own your own house before 30, and I mean OWN, it's because you inherited it when someone died.

>lying about financing available to teenagers
fuck are you talking about
>lying about the price of the median home
I was simply illustrating a scenario where a 16 and 17 year old could own a home.

I literally own like 5 houses in different countries in the world? And I'm just 21.

$500 each?
what's so hard about that?

>what market are you referring to?
THE housing market; the general term we use to describe the arena in which homes are sold. home ownership has been on the fall since "The Great Recession"

Then start a business and make some, you kids are fucking inept lmao

british house prices range from "extremely expensive" for small mouldy rural properties to "mind-scramblingly expensive" for tiny mouldy urban properties

>living at home with your parents until you save up enough to buy a house IS TOTALLY UNFEASIBLE STOP SHOWING ME HOW ITS FEASIBLE *LALALALALALALALA*

they're 15-year-olds

whose cock have you had in your mouth?

It was a joke tweet. Why did everyone get so pissy about it? Fuck this gay earth

>american houses

I hope they enjoy their collapsing home when the wind is over 45 km/h

Well the market in my area is totally recovered, home prices exceed those from 2007

And my market is fucking dead and dying New Jersey. Compare that with markets like Denver and Seattle and Dallas and Houston and you're pretty much 100% incorrect.

they're probably not even together anymore

>people disagreeing means I'm right
flag checks out

The problem is you have to work artificially harder than you should.

because people are struggling with the very basics at the moment

OP image shows 16/17
I used to make $80 a night tax free delivering pizzas

ik but in the US of A it's different, you can get a cute lil house on an acre for 25k

Ive seen this before
>grandparent or other relative dies, inherits the house
>WOW LOOKIT ME GUYS! IM A HOME OWNER! WHY CANT YOU BE AS HARD WORKING AND SUCESSFUL AS ME!

alternativley:
>inherits money, makes down payment, get loan, mortgaged to the gills
>HAHAHAHA TOO BAD YOU PLEBS ARENT A HOMEOWNER LIKE ME!
>you dont own it tho, youre only one rate hike away from a bank forclosure
>STAY JEALOUS RENTALFAGS!

ALTERNATIVLEY
>mommy and daddy buy him a house
>LOOK HOW SUCESSFUL I AM AND HOW FAR AHEAD I GOT ALL ON MY OWN WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE WHAT SO EVER!!!

Look, if this guy really did pull it off at that age on his own kudos to him. But I plave 99% odds on it being one of the previous 3 situations.

are you the spaniard from that wealthy family?

>B-But I thought capitalism was efficient

Can a 16 year old get financing from a bank with zero credit history? You're just fucking lying this whole time.