Why are women who cheat on you allowed to take half your shit and all your kids?

Why are women who cheat on you allowed to take half your shit and all your kids?

equality silly boy

Because you willingly signed a contract giving them the right to do just that.

sometimes I feel like the law actively works against marriage and the family unit

Unless you're a guy that signed it in the 60s. Then they just changed the law while you were married.

Marriage should have never been state recognized to begin with.

Originally though, women were not able to vote or even have a normal job and adultery was actually a crime many places. So they figured surely only the husband would cause a divorce. and that would mean poor billy jean was out on her ass.

Now everything has changed but we're still using that model because of "equality". Not because it's fair, on the contrary. It's a way to get one back on the patriarchy.

You are choosing poorly. Blame yourself. The warning flags were there from the start, and I am guessing your mates told you about her.... but you were in love... pathetic.

This. Women spout and tell you their intentions and beliefs if you listen to them.

That's retarded. That option shouldn't exist in the first place.

I'm actually a virgin lol

I would just kill the bitch, honestly. What is there to lose anyway? It's probably cheaper in the long run.

You're an expert on the whole thing though due to years of studying it on r9k and MGTOW forums. Please keep on enlightening us.

Yah Id say something like 8 in 10 women are dumb roasties, but man, when you get a loyal, you'll know.

This. If you truly love each others divorce should be unthinkable. The only way out should be murder-suicide. So divorce shouldn't be an issue.

>You're an expert on the whole thing though due to years of studying it on r9k and MGTOW forums.
w-what? whats with all the projection in this thread sheesh

Ultimately it's part of the plan to make citizens dumber and more dependent on the government.

This.

Drown her in the bathtub, send the kid to grandmas and then just do your ten year bid because of your the murder you committed in the heat of passion. Hell many prisons have community college classes you can take to brush up on your skills.

>but man, when you get a loyal, you'll know

Implying those other guys didn't also "know".

Idiot.

Why can't you satisfy your woman?

Also, if many many men start doing this, bitches will think twice before divorcing.

dunno

marxist demoralization

Because it's the current year, sexist bigot. Now go get married and get to work!

This question is older than civilization itself. Who the fuck knows how the woman's ""brain"" works

Actually bretty smart. By the time you get out you will have a four-year degree and be able to get a good cushy programming job at a software firm

because men are signing stupid contracts.

Because we live in an era that Marxism and its Jewish conspirators are doing best they can to impose the New World Order.