She a good girl. She dindu nuffin. She getting here life together

How /why does the media always find a way to label this kind of scum as "good." Obviously they aren't "good." They are mentally deranged persons at best, horrific criminals at worst. "Good" describes neither of those traits.

>Woman gives birth to baby
>She buries it in her backyard
>Gets charged with homicide
>Her attorney told reporters Richardson is a “good student” who graduated high school recently, where she was a member of the school's cheerleading squad.
>“She didn’t drink. She wasn’t a partier or smoker,”... “By all measures, a very good girl who helped children... She’s by all means a very good person.”

Because extra-late-term abortions will be the next thing the left pushes for.

this is obviously a shock headline. it's clickbait.

I believe the media uses it to prevent inciting violence against the criminal so they can't be accused of leading a witch hunt/smear campaign.

Its on quotes to show that it is ironic. Your reading comprehension is terrible

Post-pregnancy abortion.

Her body her choice, check your privilege bigot.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SICK ABORTION FREAKS WILL DEFEND THIS

Should have had an abortion in the first place, or better yet not get pregnant. Dumb slut is getting what is coming to her.

That's the thousand cock stare.

>Didn't prty
>Pregnant at 18
HOL UP

I assume you are not pro-choice..
.. in 2017..

Local news was acting like she committed a terrorist act. Only thing Cincinnati news is reporting on more is that pig that killed a nigger.

She killed the infant when she realized it was half nigger. Like the article says... "Good Girl".

#AbortTheElderly

because setting a precedent for a clients character is a good way to get a more lenient sentencing?

Mixed baby should add.

the baby was probably a niglet. she cheated on her boyfriend and when it was brown she freaked out and killed it

miscarriage, maybe the father was black
who knows
I respect that kind of commitment

father was black, relieved desu senpai

>“She didn’t drink. She wasn’t a partier or smoker,”
>pregnant and unmarried at 18
somethin doesn't quite add up here

>quotes to show irony

You're retarded.