Mfw a baby bird I tried to rescue died

mfw a baby bird I tried to rescue died
I feel worse about that bird dying than I do about every shitskin killed in the middle East since the crusades.

I know that feel

Same here.

F

I know that feel too

The baby bird was innocent and would have grown up to sing outside your window in the morning.
Muzzies are hateful garbage that show up on your doorstep, steal your wealth, rape your mother and sisters, and blow themselves up in a crowd of children.
This is why you feel that way.

F

that's because you're a terrible person

F

mfw a finch flew into a storefront window next to me.
>no movement, I pick it up and gently stroke it.
>It wakes up 5 minutes later
>does not fly away
>perched on my finger
>I give it water through a straw
>5 more minutes of feather preening while on my finger
>gives me one final look and flies away

Found 4 of them outside by back door today. 3 of them have now flew off, the last one looked weaker from the beginning. 3 of them got more and more energetic as the day went on, while this one completely stopped chirping and was left by itself as the 3 flew off from the box I put them in.

>no movement, I pick it up and gently stroke it.
Fuck, maybe I should have tried that. Looked completely dead to me though.

u did good anons

Even when you probably just prolonged it's suffering, you tried to do what you thought was the right thing at the moment.
And remember that the shitskins shoot migrating birds for fun. They shoot them down, and torture them to death if they still live.

F

At least you tried.

the ephemeral anglo strikes again

the baby bird wasn't going to steal your tax money, rape your sister or turn your neighborhood into a shitfest

I empathize for you and your innocent bird

that's actually a great ending though, you managed to successfully rescue 3.

You have to learn to think of it in terms of what nature has determined to be the best evolutionary path.
>strength can only come through eternal struggles.
If the bird was weak from the beginning the outcome would have been exactly the same in the wild. Often our compassion does more harm than good if we don't understand the laws of Nature. (natural selection).
>have a heart anons, "it's just a few dusty women and children"
You have to balance compassion and heartless survival of one's kind. Or else you'll be the weak bird.

Compassion is white man's burden but it's also what separates us from raw animalistic selfishness. It's a limited resource so give it only to your kind and nature.

You are a disgusting person.

that just makes you look stupid. if an arab died on your doorstep you would feel bad about them probably, you just dont care because they are far away

Depends on the person, Im racist as fuck so I wouldnt care

> tfw I have more sympathy for a dying literal cockroach than I do for starving Turkish refugees

What the fuck have you done to me Sup Forums?

RIP birb.

F

Did you cum on it?

I rescued a baby bird once too, not so baby but he couldn't fly yet and had a crippled leg. Was keeping it in a nest by the garate, the mom would come and feed him still.

One day it was raining bad, I ran outside and rescued him from the rain and put him back inside the garage.

Another day I woke up with rain, but fell back to sleep.. woke up a little later and was raining a lot, ran outside and he had left the garage again and was dead from the cold and rain

pretty sad. I had already called a vet to take him the next week

Nothing bad, that's for sure.

Welcome to reality where worthless humans are not dressed up with progressive labels in an attempt to humanize degenerate, horrifying, worthless barbarians.

Nice edges there, Chad
Way to show everyone how much of a low IQ tool you are

>cares about animals
>doesn't care about human garbage that only ruins everything that it touches
I think he's a pretty good guy, your country would do well to follow in his example and exterminate the filth that is rotting your country and destroying its culture.

>human garbage that only ruins everything that it touches
yeah ok, maybe when you exit your mom's basement, I'll listen to what you have to say, retard

I wouldn't really suggest picking up random bird bodies and stroking them. (bacteria and germs). I just had a "feeling" about the finch. My sis was like "it's neck is broken, it's dead".. since I already picked it up whatever germs were on it I caught them. I don't remember it even moving or having a heartbeat for like 2 or 3 minutes so I was just admiring the colors and feathers. Then the eyes open but still no movement for a couple minutes. I was like "great I'm stuck with a fucking paralyzed pet bird now" lol. I just kept stroking it's head and gradually it got better.

This was just one of a rare few successful stories. Think of the 3 you successfully rescued rather than the 1 that probably had no chance anyway.

Sometimes animals die. Its hard to save wild animals. They are different from domesticated animals :(