/ELB/ Remember Her

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns !!NEW
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZV5iTbYaos
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
pastebin.com/GritrVYD
fostercarereview.org/jean-bell/
archive.fo/qVu18
archive.fo/HaSlf
twitter.com/setislady/status/823312813527617536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

Prev. Thread: Coffee edition:

Clinton Defence: Activated.

She's heard of pedowood too

Awful story

The story is still going.

Bump

>She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

You mean she spouted a bunch of uncorroborated statements about a tinfoil conspiracy theory that so far she has been unable to offer a shred of resl, usable evidence about? Thought that's what you meant.

>Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.

No proof he was ever even in contact with her much less a "potential witness".

>Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.

Again no proof she had ever even met this guy

>Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017

Not in any way connected to this woman

>Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017

See above

>Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Already debunked, Eberwein had absolutely nothing to do with Clintons and was NOT about to testify about them - that was a hoax that got posted around online.

Basically all of this adds up to one lady spouting a bunch of conspiratard crap that, despite her supposedly being directly involved in all of this, she can't prove even in the slightest.

in before "shill", I'm a Sup Forumslack who doesn't believe everything he reads on Sup Forums.

You're fake news

S

P

A

C

I

N

G

try harder senpai
bump

shill gets BTFO

@setislady identity

Possible new lead

Works at Cybertek Group LLC

check 'em

kekd n checkd

Ever hear of Bombard's body language on YT?
She's redpilled and takes requests
>youtube.com/watch?v=TZV5iTbYaos

More info on that is in the Twitter pastebin
Evidence for Idstein Linda comes from a google cached reverse name lookup, on I think speeko or w/e

Evidence for Jean Rich comes from pic related

On one hand we have someone working for a cyber security firm(?) and we found a crack in their online identity.

On the other hand, we have a crossdressing wanna-be activist faggot who went to a fancy diner with their 'daughter' (a crossdressing faggot) and both happen to live in Volusia County, the county with the highest human traficking cases in florida.

Kinda win/win if you ask me.

Did someone suicide her yet?

Bump, kek pls protect

>On one hand we have someone working for a cyber security firm(?) and we found a crack in their online identity.
Apparently she's the only employee...
>not dox-publicly listed address of a FL Registered company. No private/personal information is being shown about the subject.

well well well..

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

checkd
Keep digging user

I just want to add that her and her husband are working on the biggest lawsuit in politics right now, that would allow us to discover more links and evidance around these murders, Seth Rich, and the DNC corruptions involving Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

THIS LAWSUIT ALSO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW THE MUHRUSSIA NARRATIVE RIGHT THE FUCK UP.
Because: Seth Rich.

The best part, is that the lawsuit is currently in Discovery.

he's here...

Fucking check'd
Confirmed: Super Satan is involved.
Her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>mfw I work at Mayo Clinic

prooof

What terrible news do you have for us?
We'll run it through what we got and go from there.

I don't have muh badge with me cause phoneposting but I work in the Rochester branch at St. Mary's

Ever deal with Optum in MN?

aka UnitedHealth Group?

No why

Researching Pedo/Elite Trafficking Networks has many different angles:

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

what department do you work in?

You can be as vague as you want

Bump

Here's a great rundown

user... are you there? Did ((they)) trace you down?

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

BUMP

Not good

ourguy

is he hear user?

There's a large reward out right now...
I bet that pairs well with an Open Discovery Process

>shot and killed
nah... it was Jack "The Silencer" Sava and MedStar

Mayo Clinic Master Names List
pastebin.com/GritrVYD

Justice Bump

BUMP

Follow Elizabeth on her twitter handle @eleebeck
as the cranky lawyer. She's on their constantly and would speak up there if something new happens. Show your support and ask her to do more interviews.

I believe it's Jean Bell. Her Twitter name is 'Jean' and Elizabeth sent her the pic of the bell. That makes the most sense.

BUMP

It does if we don't have autism running.
and this Jean M. Bell has connections as well.

Can't find the pic atm..

You mean this? fostercarereview.org/jean-bell/

Yet there are 5 people she tagged, and to me the focus is on the quote.

"Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that.
No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

The quote, for whom the bell tolls, is about being so connected to something that if it falls, you fall.
Beck tweeted that picture as a warning shot to setislady

Also we have a direct connection with JeanRich thanks to whatever this is about:
archive.fo/qVu18

I think she tagged setislady because she wanted to rub her face in the oncoming of her demise, and the other I can see in that pic because they seem redpilled af
That's it. Thanks.
archive.fo/HaSlf

Did the other four people flip shit like setislady did? And we do have the connection between setislady and a Jean Bell in South Florida, thanks to PeekYou.

>as a warning shot to setislady
I'd give a bit on this point and say as a warning shot in general to all those who are apart of this evil.
and
it's interesting on how setislady flipped out so much, though now that I think of it I'm taking Becks word on that...

We remember

Right, that's the site.

If you want to save her spam her and her story through social media.

The only protection she gets is if she gets known enough

i don't think she actually tagged 5 people, but was probably replying to a comment within a thread. twitter marks you as replying to anyone who was part of the thread leading up to your tweet.

>Implying I haven't made a huge splash already
I mean I get your point but credit where credit is due. We're fuel for the independant media and curious minds.

As I see.

So which is it.
Idstein Linda - The only registered person in a cybersecurity company.
The proof being how hard is it to scrub your name from indexing sites like that.
Jean M Bell, the Immediate Past President of Bank Of America.
Proof being the literal interpretation of the bell picture Beck sent.
archive.fo/HaSlf

or
Jean D Rich. A crossdressing gay activist who has a 'daughter' whom also crossdresses. Both of which live in Volusia County, see
Proof being again, how hard it is to scrub your identity on the net
archive.fo/qVu18

This seems win/win/win to me

is this why pgate is being disinfoed and shilled recently?

everybody hates you
you should buy some rope

Real breath of fresh air to see such a logical, fact based comment come from an american. It is extremely rare.

Where's her flipping out? I'm having trouble following this. Link plz.

Absolutely. Welcome to the Ride.

I like our Idstein Linda lead the more I think of it.
The cybersecurity background fits with her need to be a floating voice in the muhrussia narrative.

But that democratic underground page has the feeling of settng up media narratives to push through bots/useful idiots.

picture. Though I haven't seen any actual tweets. Becks word on this on, perhaps through DM's idk.

Thanks user.

So Asian lady to setislady to jew lawyer/bofa lady.

Jew lawyer is a cyber company and bofa lady setting up mitt according to archives.

Is that the rundown here?

that's about it.

Cool. I really thought the Asian lady was gonna flip her story like we were threatening her to reveal things she didn't know. This is getting interesting.

@setislady likely worked for OFA (Organizing For Action) in South Florida

Bump

All this digging uncovering and investigating of the world pedo elites WILL start ww3

Frightening

The tranny makes the most sense. The cybertek lady probably does IT for Florida idiots.

Florida is also huge for art. Like the artfags are trying to make Fl the winter nyc. I'm talking about the big money Tony P art world. Keep an eye out for that connection. Of these names, it will be the socialite tranny.

hab a bump patriots

Hey anons! Anything new in the last couple days? Last I was here we were trying to determine if Setislady was Jean bell...

The Jean Bell link was one I found the other night and it was a quirk in google. We cannot rule out the coincidence that a bell is just a bell and is a reference to the quote. I reached out to Beck to see if Jean Bell is who she was referencing, but never heard word back.

This Jean Rich may be the strongest lead I've seen, given the evidence.

Is it possible we have multiple connected people using the same usernames for this very reason?

Don't jump too far yet. Jean Bell is a stretch. Jean Rich is a 100% justified lead. If we could find a few other sites connected to the cybertek lady, we could investigate those or debunk her as just IT.

Tranny jean is hard to find online. I'm looking now. I don't think she's legally "jean rich"

Setislady is either a crazy person(see tranny mental health) or a bot. And we have two leads, one for each possibility.

I do not see coincidence. I see providence.

May Kek be with her

I just think it's interesting that all the "setislady" usernames we've found are tied to Jean something AND all come from the same area (south florida).

The username might be a good clue. Anyone know what "Setis" might be? I found some plant bioreactor thing, a naval weapons system and a UN energy program. Interesting that it could be tied to either of the last two.

I don't know that she is a bot. Beck told her to "shut up and go back to her job shuffling papers". That screamed bank exec to me and implies Beck has some familiarity with them.

I was wondering about that and my options are entirely different than yours. Which is pretty cool.

Set Is Lady - some tranny proverb regarding the war god Set

SETI's lady - Search for ET program fan. It's the org that funded Jodie Foster in contact. Big telescopes.

Autism Inc. Found her boys.

That's an odd insult. But I kind of read it as the Asian lawyer projecting her insecurities about her own occupation. It's the kind of thing people do when they're broken and under attack. She's not very zen right now.

What connects this profile to setislady?

bump

You're right we should focus on all this Evenings Black cock cuck threads.

twitter.com/setislady/status/823312813527617536

My edit for clarity, thanks autistanon.

Seems to check out. If this person is cybersecurity, it may explain why she's hard to track.