Converting to Islam Part 3

I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my gf.

Muslim women can't marry outside their religion, but Muslim men can. My girlfriend is a VERY liberal Muslim, even drinks alcohol. The problem is her family will outcast her or acid burn her if she marries a Christian like me. Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC. And don't tell me to break up with her, she's smart, redpilled, beautiful, and we've been together about 2 years. I want her over some roastie anyday. Help me out here guys.

pic related: looks like her, she's Tunisian.

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/837496/ten-reasons-why-allah-not
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo1q2LN54M#t=59m32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just fuck and dump you pathetic virgin

Run away with her and make her leave pisslam... Also be warned - mudslims pracice inbreeding, so she have let's say "not good" genes

Go for it. Obviously, being a Christian doesn't mean much to you. Its between you and God, not you and your friends, and certainly not strangers on a message board.

Why won't you convert her?

you're a faggot.

>redpilled
>Muslim

Her taqiyya levels are off the charts, boyo. Not sure if I should laugh or cry for you.

Tell her to leave islam and fuck off, if you convert to islam you are dumber than a ton of bricks.
Primary islam has such a massive following after 1400 years of mass conquest to attain it in the first place, is out of fear because of laws like that, and once you're in it's death penalty to leave, simply ask her why she doesn't just leave her faith so you can get married.
Imagine yourself in muslim country surrounded by people who say if you leave faith you need to be killed.. Do you leave? Nope.. "oh islam is growing".. only because they are instructed to have many kids and everyone is afraid to leave.
If you are willing to walk into that over a fucking female instead of asking HER to leave HER faith, when others wish they could get out so easily, then you're worse than an idiot.

The fuck are you doing here?

>Muslim
>drinks alcohol
Then she's not a real Muslim. Also, don't do it.

>fastest religion because they have many kids
Actually it's the fastest growing religion by converts in the west

due to spiritual decline in the West caused by Jews. How many converts were there before 1945? Hint: Not many

Have you considered eloping with her? Get her into a safe environment with you, away from her family.

> Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad
Trump voice:
> Wrong.

>Islam is basically christianity with muhammad DLC.
Oh boy has she been lying to you! hahahaha
Let's go through 10 reasons why allah is not god of the bible.
nairaland.com/837496/ten-reasons-why-allah-not
Not only is Islam NOT like christianity but it actively DENIES christ as son of god. The very warning of what the antichrists in the bible will do. Both jews and muslims reject jesus as son of god.

I'll go through a few relevant ones for brevity instead of taking all 10.

3. God’s Plan for Mankind

God revealed his plan for mankind through his prophets, starting with Psalm 2 about 1,000BC where he revealed the begotten son, and in Psalm 22 he revealed details of the crucifixion that Jesus would endure and then in Isaiah 48 he revealed the Holy Trinity about 700BC.

God announces a begotten Son; Allah denies a begotten Son

“You are my Son: today I have begotten you. I will make the nations your heritage and the ends of the earth your possession”. [Psalm 2:7-8]

But 1600 years later, the Quran denies what is written in the Psalms.

“He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything”. [Sura 6.101]

So here Allah denies what God has stated.

God announces the Holy Trinity; Allah denies the Holy Trinity

God’s eternally begotten Son is part of the Trinity.

“From the time it came to be, I have been there, and now the Lord God has sent me and His Spirit”. [Isaiah 48:16] Here is God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit as spoken by the prophet Isaiah.

Yet from Sura 5:73, the Quran denounces the Trinity.

“They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah”.

God announces the crucifixion; Allah denies the crucifixion

The virgin birth [Isaiah 7:14] and birth in Bethlehem [Mica 5:2] foretold Jesus appearance.

This is your chance, OP, to be her hero.

Convert to a shitty religion just to marry some chick that probably isn't even worth it?

Nah

(cont)
Details of the crucifixion were given in Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53, the betrayal for 30 pieces of silver in Zechariah 11 and that the sun would go down at noon was in Amos 8:9. However Allah denies all this in Sura 4:157.

“That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them”.

God announces the sonship and describes the crucifixion about 1000BC and announces the Holy Trinity about 700BC, but Allah denies each element of God’s plan. Allah is not God.

4. God demands separation of church and state

From Abraham to Moses to Jesus, there was a strict separation of church and state. Abraham was served with wine by High Priest Melchizedek. [Genesis 14] Moses was served by High Priest Aaron and Jesus acted as the High Priest and served his disciples with wine. [Matthew 26:26-29] There is a story in 1 Samuel 13 where king Saul performed priestly duties and God removed his kingship because of this. God demanded separation of church and state. Jesus also said to “give to Caesar what is Caesar’s” enforcing the separation of church and state. Islam demands totalitarianism and also has banned wine.

God demands separation of church and state while Allah demands totalitarianism. Allah is not God.

5. God’s Holy city is Jerusalem

Jerusalem is the Holy city of God and Jerusalem is mentioned in the Torah over 660 times and in the New Testament 154 times. The book of Revelation in chapter 21 states that a new Jerusalem will arrive indicating that Jerusalem is God’s Holy city forever. Mecca is not mentioned once by name in the Bible.

Mecca is the Holy city of Allah and Jerusalem is not mentioned once by name in the Quran.
God and Allah claim two different Holy cities that can never be reconciled. Allah is not God.

8. God’s enemies are Allah’s supporters

There are numerous places in the Bible where God names the nations who will fight against him and with the Antichrist. In the famous seventy weeks prophecy, it is the people of the Antichrist who destroy the temple in 70AD. The soldiers of the Roman legion X Fretensis under General Titus were from Turkey, Syria, Jordan and Arabia. These nations today whose people destroyed the second temple in 70AD are Islamic. In Psalm 83, Isaiah 13-24 and Ezekiel 28-32 and 38, the nations named as following the Antichrist are Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan and Libya.

The Bible is consistent in naming Islamic countries where people follow Allah as the followers of the Antichrist.
Allah is not God.

10. God hates what Allah allows

The Bible states clearly in the book of Proverbs 6:17-19 the six things that God hates.

Haughty eyes
A lying tongue
Hands that shed innocent blood
A heart that devises wicked plans
Feet that hurry to run to evil
A lying witness who testifies falsely.

God hates haughty eyes but Allah gives Muslims haughty eyes by telling them they are the best of people and unbelievers are the vilest of people;

God hates a lying tongue, but Allah allows Muslims to lie in Sura 16.106;

God hates hands that shed innocent blood yet Allah demands the killing of unbelievers, apostates, homosexuals, and even Muslims who don’t follow the true faith;

God hates a heart that devises wicked plans yet Allah approves of Muslims who want to destroy Israel, blow up infrastructure and plan to undermine western democracies through lying and deceit;

God hates feet that hurry to run to evil, but Allah approves of Muslims who murder poets and filmmakers and try to kill people who draw cartoons about Mohammed;

God hates a lying witness yet Allah demands that a Muslim lies to protect or advance the cause of Islam.
From these six things that God hates, we see clearly that Allah is not God.

Post her tits

1.The Name of God

Muslims say they believe in the prophet Moses (Musa) yet they do not recognize or acknowledge the unique name that God gave to Moses.

When Moses encountered the burning bush at Mount Horeb, he was told that the name of God was YHWH forever. [Exodus 3:14-15] Jesus used the first person of YHWH when he said “I AM”. [John 8:58] The Quran makes no mention of the special name for God and uses Allah which means “the God”. There were 360 idols in the Kaaba during Mohammed’s time called Allah. Allah is just a generic name for “the God”.

The names for God can’t be reconciled. Allah is not God.

2. God’s Laws for mankind

Moses received the Ten Commandments on two stone tablets from God on the mountain top. These commandments are the basis for laws recognized by both Jew and Christian. In fact, Jesus stated that : “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law. I have come to fulfil, and until heaven and earth pass away, not one stroke of a letter will pass from the Law”. [Matthew 5:17-18] Sharia Law which is based on the Quran and Mohammed completely rejects the Ten Commandments and Mohammed broke most of the commandments on a regular basis.
>you might even call that being a man of sin.

If you follow Sharia law you will certainly break the Ten Commandments and this denies the teaching of Jesus. Jesus went further and said that whoever breaks the law and teaches others to do the same is considered “the least in Heaven”. [Matthew 5:19] That makes Mohammed the least in Heaven.

Allah’s laws are contradictory to God’s laws. Allah is not God.

> I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my gf.
Matthew 10:32,33

> So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

Convert yourself faggot, no one who has the balls to call himself a man converts to the most degenerate religion on earth for some pussy, that says a lot about you as a human.You are a disgrace to your country,family and bloodline.Also when she dumps you for a richer arab remember,apostates will be set on fire

I know this is bait but
>Getting married
Have fun loosing half of your shit

Let her family pour gasoline upon you both, light it on fire and Allah Akbar!! You can be one in Hell. Or to prove you can be a good muslim man, get her drunk so you have a chance and beat the fucking shit out of her until she stops breathing. Cut her head off and double bag it and mail it to Mecca.

this, give us the nudes then you can whatever the fuck you want

6. The Dome of the Rock

In 637AD when caliph Umar captured Jerusalem he told Bishop Sophronius that they would build a shrine to Allah’s prophet on the Holy mountain. Sophronius understood a prophecy of Daniel which called this an abomination that desolates. The prophecy starts in 583BC, the 23rd year of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, when the last group of 745 people were taken to Babylon, and so the regular burnt offerings ceased. [Jeremiah 52:30] Now the scope of this prophecy is 1290 years of 360 days or 1271 solar years. Coming forward from 583BC by 1271 years we come to 688AD. Caliph Abdul Malik built the Dome of the Rock between 685 and 691AD, so 688AD is the midpoint of the building program.

So the shrine to Allah’s prophet is called an Abomination that Desolates by God.
Mohammed is not mentioned even once in the Bible and Jesus said that only false prophets would come after him. That makes Mohammed a false prophet. Allah is not God.

7. The Fate of Mecca

Even though Mecca is not mentioned by name in the Bible, it is referred to in allegorical language as the harlot city and the LovePeddler of Babylon in Revelation 17 & 18. Babylon the mother of whores and abominations is drunk with the blood of the saints and the witnesses to Jesus [Revelation 17:5-6]. Mecca is the spiritual head of Islam and in her name millions of Jews and Christians have been slaughtered after cries of “Allahu Akbar”, and the slaughter continues today. Mecca and Medina (Yathrib) are the two most Holy sites in Islam, yet strangely in Islamic eschatology, both are destroyed. Consider now the two relevant prophecies.

“The final battle will be waged by faithful Muslims coming on the backs of horses, carrying black banners. They will stand on the east side of the Jordan river and will wage war that the Earth has never seen before. The true Messiah who is the Islamic Mahdi, will defeat Europe, will lead this army of Seljuks. He will preside over the world from Jerusalem because Mecca would have been destroyed.” [Yawm Al-Ghadab, Safar Alhwaly]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal)”. [Sunan of Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4281: Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal]

God hates Mecca and will destroy it. Allah can’t stop the destruction of his holy city. Allah is not God.

>Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC

Kill yourself.

actual advice, on MY message board?

Its a gore dlc

It's just a retarded analogy, Christianity and Islam are a lot more similar pre Christian-reformation.

>she's redpilled
>she drinks alcohol

Um, user, you can only pick one.

Just convert already and fuck off.
How many threads do you need?

>Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC
sorry, only through jesus can you be saved
fuck muhamed

Did you see any middle eastern christian who do what their book commands them to do

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo1q2LN54M#t=59m32s

Go to 59m32s the whole video is very good too, but especially that part.

It turns out that miriam and mary is similar in arabic, so mohammad got mary and miriam confused, they existed thousands of years apart, but apparently he thought they were the same, so he ends up saying in the qu'ran that miriam sister of aaron and moses (existing thousands of years after miriam) was the mother of jesus but no it was ofcourse mary but since it was similar in arabic he got the two confused. HAHAHAHAHA

You're a retard.

>converting to another religion after dating for 2 years
>T W O Y E A R S

I bet you're barely old enough to post on this fucking site.

I'm not converting to Islam even at the threat of death.

You pathetic fag, do you realize the irony in giving a woman the right to decide what religion you will be, a religion in which the man is supposed to decide everything? Just because she might let you put your pee pee in her. JFC

TRAITOR

>Tunisian
>Muslim

Tunisians muslims are mostly terrorist so fuck you and your traitor GF you are pathetic

where do I find a qt lke this to marry?

>I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my gf

If your girlfriend is able to dictate what you have or do not have to do, you're a thousand years too early to have one, let alone get married.

Tell her that she can either leave her religion or leave you. If she chooses the latter, guess what, there are other women out there.

He's a beta who lets a woman he's. Ever slept with control his life prolly the closest he's ever come to getting it in

Convert now willingly while you still can.

You should just kill all the men in her family otherwise once you convert they will see you as the. Bitch you are and never have any respect for you because of the way you sold out and showed no loyalty or faith in your original religion

Tell her that you will, if she agrees on sucking and swalling your semen daily, and have anal sex with her as multiple times as you want

Islam is a Satanic religion. Stay away from it.

>Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC.

>Islam is basically Christianity with Nailbomb DLC.

No its not stop lying. No one converts, not even here in Sweden. More migrants are losing their religion than natives converting.

>being the cuck

Lol, if she really wanted you she would convert

>Islam is basically Christianity with Incest with your Cousin DLC.

>My girlfriend is [non-white] and I think it's perfectly alright to marry her because [reason].

Remember to report these daily shill threads.

Sounds like you've made up you're mind. So what the fuck you telling us for? Sage

how much she charged for the old in and out game?

>Muslim woman
You fucked up. Now, go throw mosques with pig heads with nailbombs in them.

i mean..it's your life
if you love her do it

Don't do it. I was in the same situation, it's not worth it. Luckily for me I already had a cousin who married a Muslim girl, shit ended terribly for him. I saw that and realised I should end it now before I have 3 kids all named Muhammad.

Muslim women can't blah blah. It's called you don't marry a Muslim you stupid fucking nigger. My wife is an ex Muslim. She had to flee her family in the beginning. That's how you do it you pathetic traitorous fucking cuck. You don't bend the knee to that disgusting garbage religion. I met with her family afterwards and told them as much. Seriously, kill yourself. How fucking beta are you OP

>mfw muslim girls practice taqiyya by getting BLEACHED en masse
It just may work...

Basically everyone in this thread is a nu-pol retard. Ive been in your situation OP. I knew the girl for many years. At the end i couldn't do it. Im a committed atheist. Muslim girls, especially the liberal ones, are amazing. Near perfect females. Good luck bro.

fuck islam! ain't nobody got time fo dat!

>It just may work in converting you to Islam

Fixed.

>can't digest facts
>hurrrr stop lying!!! No Swede converts!!!

>Islam is basically Christianity without the World Trade Center DLC.

Do whatever you want but don't put your kids though this, raise them atheist
Also i love hijabs, so at least make sure she wears one

>Liberal
>redpilled
Nice try, shlomo

Just do it. Stop trying to ask a bunch of wannabe Nazi virgins what to do.

If she isn't willing to marry you without you converting, she's not worth marrying. If her family is an actual issue, go to the police.

I married a muslim girl and i didn't convert, stop being a pussy!

>i said it so it's a fact!

Listen to Pole bro

>redpilled
>islamic
Convert her to Christianity then go in hiding with her because her family wants to kill her now. Could be hot.

>1 post by this ID
>Off topic
>55 posters

Sage

no pussy is worth joining the enemy

As soon as you convert, her brothers and father will teach you submission in front if her.

Suck my dick degenerate

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>>/global/rules/7

Can't you recite some small phrase from the Koran and then you're technically a Muslim? Conversely, you could date a girl who isn't cucked by her degenerate backward ass family.

>a Christian like me

If you're even considering converting just for pussy, you're not a Christian.

Sahih Muslim

Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Book 008, Number 3425:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Book 008, Number 3427:

Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her): A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).

Book 008, Number 3428:

Zainab daughter of Abu Salama reported: I heard Umm Salama, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon himy, saying to 'A'isha: By Allah, I do not like to be seen by a young boy who has passed the period of fosterage, whereupon she ('A'isha) said: Why is it so? Sahla daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I swear by Allah that I see in the face of Abu Hudhaifa (the signs of disgust) on account of entering of Salim (in the house), whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She (Sahla bint Suhail) said: He has a beard. But he (again) said: Suckle him, and it would remove what is there (expression of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa. She said: (I did that) and, by Allah, I did not see (any sign of disgust) on the face of Abu Hadhaifa.

Islam is hypocritical and degenerate.

If you convert to Islam, kill yourself
If you really love this girl you'll find a way to make this work. Fuck her parents, that poor girl doesn't have to be subjected to that kind of medieval barbarism. This is America, tell them to hit the bricks

>Muslim women can't marry outside their religion, but Muslim men can
>My girlfriend is a VERY liberal Muslim, even drinks alcohol

She's not a Muslim and a family that conservative is going to cause you trouble down the road whatever you do if you stay with them
>Submitting to your wife's religion to marry her because of her family
A whole new level of cuckolding nigger

Just run off with her like literally everyone else would do

>liberal
>dates at all
>even drinks alcohol
shes trash. probably doesn't even pray 5 times a day.

>the problem is I'm converting to Islam because an elderly couple scares me shitless

good riddance, nobody will miss ya

Marry her than take her away like Hawaii or where you both can lives free from that Barbaric religion.

Holy hell OP you hit the jackpot!

>even drinks alcohol

This sounds based as F! Don't listen to the hater OP.

Tell us more about what happened with your cousin

I don't like false flaggers.

>I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my gf.

Make HER convert to christianity, fucking cuck.

fpbp

And reminder - do not stick your dick in crazy.

This.

>
>Tell us more about what happened with your cousin
This please

You have to make her leave Islam and then DEFOO from her family. Think about what you just said?
>Muslim man can marry non muslim but Muslim women cannot

Can they make it anymore clear that Islam is not a religon but a weapon of war like viva la razza?

i stuck my dick in crazy and now i am fucked. i cant stop thinking about her. this was a year ago and i have thought about her every day since then. i feel like killing myself.