Is there still hope for return the power to the Persians?

is there still hope for return the power to the Persians?

Greater Iran when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hWMh71Vuk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C'mon guys we've always been better than those arab fuckers

Muslims are tough to fight.

~Perubro

Forget about it op. Persia took the Muslim pill, there ain't no coming back after the Muslim pill

The world should go against islam before it's late, don't make the same mistake as Iranic countries did

Persians didn't take anything, we had a great civilization we don't need any "pills" from those fuckers, Islam was forced upon us, but we're not under arab rule anymore, we should abandon islam, otherwise we're disgrace to our ancestors who died fighting islam and saving the persian lands.

If US just leaves Iran the fuck alone, Ayatollahs grip on that nation will disappear in a matter of generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hWMh71Vuk0

Well too bad, persia has it's own versian of arab religion. If you hope to cure it you need to remove the religion from it's roots which isn't happening anytime soon with the downfall of Europe and the scary increase in Muslim numbers. The best thing you can hope for is that it doesn't spread further

You are absolutely right but the problem is that Islamic Iran is a threat to Israel and since America is the Jews little bitch they are gonna keep puching them harder and harder until there will be no coming back. When you try to take a group faith and belief from them the only thing you are doing is making them more attached to it because they convince themselves that they are right

if you are referring to Zoroastrianism... than gtfo

Iranians are nothing more than Hipster Arabs. Cucked by a religion they twisted because it was too mainstream

Islam in persian lands is only the name. The people don't give a fuck about islam and do what they please

>Iranians are nothing more than Hipster Arabs
American education, didn't expect more, go read some book mate

Based religion like Egyptians and Inca and Sumer.

You get the fuck off.

That's not an argument eastern swede

>it's that Iranian refugee in Finland again
fix pic realted first

True Persians need to slaughter the Mullatocracy in the streets for all to see. Then and only then, will Persia return to greatness.

Fix your 90% nigger country first, then judge based Iranians in Winland.

It wasn't an argument, faggot, it was a command.
and Winland > Swed gays
True persians have to be nationalist and make their ancestors proud of them, by abandoning islam and saving world from it.

Älä mitään, kamuri

>That manlet with the ak

Then why did you leave your shithole of a country?

Also why do i always see your sandnigger ass with that finland flag?

Your education compared to the American education is a joke.

Iranians do give a fuck about Islam, actually they did a whole revolution to make it the law of the desert land, just kys you pathetic brown hairy midget.

why do you guys hate your looks so much? I mean you do look disgusting but damn

>Your education compared to the American education is a joke.
Are you counting all the ''social degrees'' as education score boosts? Because they do count, you know.

>Also why do i always see your sandnigger ass with that finland flag?
>REEEEE Finland is full of sandniggers
56%, please just stop. Oh, sorry. 'UN' nuflag. Truly a faggot.

>Making fun of Iranian noses
MAXIMUM IRONY.

don't worry, persia-bro. All you need to do is to take out Saudis and Jooz, and ME is yours.

>Finland
Now now ahmed, you're Iranian not Finnish, no matter how many surgeries you get.
>100% sandnigger kek

Noses? Everything about you is gross, you try everything to look white, how does it feel being treated as a sub-human in Finland?

Shit, I'd bag one of those. I don't care if she's Muslim, I'll convert her.

look at this midget right here, the typical look of OP

D-d-don't do this.

No, because their ethnic group is no longer the majority in Persia.

no. they're shit skins beyond redemption.

>you're Iranian not Finnish
I'm not OP, you mong. American education and assumptions at their finest yet again, kek.

Look at this landwhale right here, typical look of an average UN larper (aka Amerifat).

Azeris are the majority, which most of the good looking women come from them like the pic at that top, but Persians? lel

>Then why did you leave your shithole of a country?
Because it is a shit hole and we moved here when I was a child
>Also why do i always see your sandnigger ass with that finland flag?
I don't see any problem with using Finland's flag? I respect tradition and culture of finns. I'm not one of those fuckers who come here and live on welfare and fuck every whore I can get my hand on.
>Your education compared to the American education is a joke.
What I lack in education exactly?
Can you read the IDs? it's not that hard, the other dude is finnish, I'm persian.

The majority of Iranic land will always be persian, no matter how hard you try.

This.

I'm rooting for you Persians, even if you do stay an Islamic republic - you're the lesser of a whole lot of evils, and you also have some fine ass women.

It would be pretty sweet if you could ditch the whole Islamic republic thing, though

She's a true Persian nationalist and won't date anyone outside it's race/culture no unless you become PERSIFED.

That webm made me feel physically ill.

I was thinking of making some pancakes before the night shift.
But fuck you I'm having a bowl of oatmeal instead.

Haista paska, molopää

I wish half of pol had half wisdom of yours.

Molopää nyt, ''kiitos Pekka'' myöhemmin :DDD

LOL sorry but that's the typical Iranian women as she made it clear on her nose you dumb mongrel, step back chincky, i didn't check the ID because i thought the dune coon will reply, didn't know you would get your ass blasted defending him

the sad truth is that the eastern populations cannot evolve. all the countries that try to became more civilized (Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan...) had fail

Bitch, please, some of us come from cultures that pre-date the Persians. She will do as I say.

>I DINDU NUFFIN
At least you niggers are experts in excuses.

>dual allegiance
Immigration was a mistake

>(Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan...) had fail
Memes aside, India is one of the leading countries in technology and I'd say it's one of the super states in Asia, please don't bring poo loo memes
>Iran & Turkey
The only based countries in Middle east honestly, compared to other shits, for example for Qatar situation, it was only Iran and Turkey to aid them, while the saudis cut their ties with them.
And forget pakistan, They're very responsible what Afghanistan have become.

>some of us come from cultures that pre-date the Persians
Show me your flag or tell me your background story and I may tell you are you Persianated or not.

>I ran out of comebacks so i'm going to call you a nigger

Is that everything? How ironic, nigger tier replies.

South Koreans get plastic surgery on their entire bodies, Iranians only get it on their noses.

:(

>actually they did a whole revolution to make it the law of the desert land
With the backing of the Carter administration. The Shah was pushed to lose power by Carter administration and to a lesser extent UK because he was hiking oil prices during a period of economic downturn in the West. OPEC countries are always bullied when not doing what the West wants.

Arabia refers to wide geographic categories. That image is used by retards that do not understand genetics. Use PCA autosomal DNA plots instead.

>India is one of the leading countries in technology.
only the western and the rich indians (who studied in the west) work in those sector.
>The only based countries in Middle east
Turkey is becoming a sultanate (with Erdogan) and iran is an extremist state (1979 islamic revolution) who support many terrorists organization

>Iran
>Arab

They are Indo-Europeans and their women are the best on earth.

I hope so. Maybe sometime in the future Persians will have their country back.

>only noses
JUST And what if the Koreans do it? It's a bad thing, gook magic is disgusting, now you see, Koreans do it when they are ugly, Iranians do it to look white, that's the difference.

Who the fuck gives a shit about your sandnigger country. Europe would be a lot better without you little fuckers pushing your sand nigger bullshit around

This
When in history exactly the T*rks were ever ''based''?

>A real Finn appears
Finally.

well, after the ataturk reforms, they were, except some facts (invasion of Cyprus), a smart enough naction. But now? kill them all. i'm sorry just for the offspring of the boys kidnapped in the 1550

lol ok

I've to admit I must agree what you say about erDOGan, about today's terrorism it depends from which side you look at it, Iran supports Hezbollas and other shia groups etc who are against ISL & ISIS and aid Syrian goverment, there isn't good or bad group every group have their goal.

Fucking literally when a white Greek dude made them a little human, he dies and they go back to their natural habitat as apes.

>who are against ISL & ISIS and aid Syrian goverment
you see, the bad fact is that people forget soon. a terroristic group is a terrorist group, even if it fight another similar organization. here a list of the terroristic attacks made or supported by iran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

so true man, so true...

Even if you have a stem degree in Greece, people will only see it as marginally better than an Indian one.

Ataturk was a true Turk you faggot.
What you fail to see is
Hezbollas ain't a big threat to the world as is ISIS, Iraq and Syria is fucked because of them, the terrorist attacks in EU is because of ISIS.
Now tell me about the terrorist attacks in EU that Iran has aided.

> a terroristic group is a terrorist group
Fucking THIS

I tried to make this point clear to everybody for months, but little did i know i was called a kike.

suck a dick ahmednejad, there is no ''true Turk'' with blue eyes and light skin.

>Hezbollas ain't a big threat to the world as is ISIS
for now. but if we let it grow, what could happen?
>Now tell me about the terrorist attacks in EU that Iran has aided
no one because it don't have means. but it attack many western people (1979 iran hostages crisis)

>i know i was called a kike.
when they have no more arguments they start with these bullshit

No such thing as Persianated. It's the same as claiming the christian Lebanese are maronites or the current day Assyrians are, in fact, Assyrians of Babylonia.

Correction: not maronites, Phoenicians.

i must correct myself. go to search the 2012 burgas bombing

People forget the Hezbollah is responsible for 37.5% of the worldwide drug trade. They specialize in heroin. Heroin is used in child and sex trafficking in general.

>People forget the Hezbollah is responsible for 37.5% of the worldwide drug trade. They specialize in heroin. Heroin is used in child and sex trafficking in general.
"b-but they fight ISIS and they fight for the liberty of the palestine"
poor idiots

I never said they were the good guys, all I meant they're not big threat as the other terrorist groups, and if we go by your logic, Saudi Arabia, UK, USA are pretty shit countries because they made IS

Doesn't matter. Persians still relate more to the Pre-Islamic forebears than Europeans, and I have evidence for that.

>Now tell me about the terrorist attacks in EU that Iran has aided

The 2012 Burgas bus bombing, killing 6, in Bulgaria.

>Hezbollas ain't a big threat to the world as is ISIS, Iraq and Syria is fucked because of them, the terrorist attacks in EU is because of ISIS.

>Hezbollas ain't a big threat to the world

The 1982-1983 Tyre headquarters bombings(Levant)

The 1983 Kuwait bombings(Gulf)

The hijacking of TWA flight 847 holding the 39 Americans on board hostage for weeks in 1985 and murder of one U.S. Navy sailor(United States, North America)

The bombing of the Israeli Embassy in Argentina killing twenty-nine people in 1992(South America)

The bombing of the Israeli Embassy in Argentina killing twenty-nine people in 1992(Central America)

Iranian proxies killed an estimated 1,100 US troops in Iraq.(Mesopotamia)

Aggrey Adoli, Kenya's police chief in Kenya's coastal region, said on 22 June 2012 that two Iranians, Ahmad Abolfathi Mohammad and Sayed Mansour Mousavi, believed to members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force, were arrested and suspected of being involved in terrorism.(Africa)

He just fucking gave you a source, READ you terrorist.

>your logic
He has logic?

The Persians don't exist anymore, the iranians of today are arab rape babies.

Killing Israelis doesn't count, though.

Correction for (Central America)

The 1994 AC Flight 901 attack, killing 21 people, in Panama. Hezbollah claimed responsibility.

>other
wait, i'm not saying you are an idiot! but you are understimating the danger of hezbollah. the enemies of my enemies are not my friend

>and if we go by your logic, Saudi Arabia, UK, USA are pretty shit countries because they made IS
made Saudi Arabia, but Uk and USA are not involved. why create a terroristic organization and then spend bilions to eradicate it?

sandnigger get out of my country

Now that's an act of terrorism. Killing Israelis isn't about terrorism, it's about premeditated self-defense unless you're fucking up a schlomo out of the blue. If you're Israel govt, though, you probably deserve it.

He does have logic, do you? I don't see you debunking any of his statements.

more of you that support terrorists, faggot

I'll, when the new revolution starts and persian awake, I'll join them and free my people from islam

the so-called Islamic republic will go down in Persian history as a short insignificant era.
40 years out of 4000 years of history is nothing,
Persia will rise again.

Still those attacks aren't nothing compared to attack even of 2014-2017 which ISIS is responsible for all of them, let me clear my self I'm not fan of Hezbollah or any terrorist group, what I'm trying to say is let's take care of bigger threat first then go for smaller ones.

>what I'm trying to say is let's take care of bigger threat first then go for smaller ones
even the US use this strategy in the 80's supporting the taliban in afghanistan against the soviets. and now in 2017? they are fighting an endless war against their old "allies"

nobody gives a single fuck about your shithole of a country. Finland has enough sand niggers

Iraqis already took care of ISIS in their country, and it was not thanks to Iran, ISIS is unstable and full of retards, they did bring terror to three continents, but we are seeing an end to them, Hezbollah on the other hand, is stable, has more power than the Lebanese army, they made terrorism go around the glob, no end in sight which also means Lebanon isn't seeing peace for a long time, at least if you want to make a terrorist group, make it in your country, not others countries.

That's completely a different situation, because soviets weren't a terrorist group, they were a union and yes they were a threat to USA but not the world, but ISIS doesn't give a shit about any country to are against everything unlike hezbs.
> they are fighting an endless war against their old "allies"
not really sure if you're trolling or really stupid, if those big states wanted to end the terrorism, it would have ended within a week.

Meh. I'd rather live in an Islamic mongrel caliphate than be enslaved for eternity by a bunch of hooked nosed sadistic shlomos. Plus more than half the migrant crisis refugees are Christian Africans.

Exactly, they let the ''smaller problems'' grow until they became ''bigger threats'' and ended up ruining a nation, and oh, it doesn't end their, because they couldn't take care of their proxies, the disease spread to the middle east, to make ISIS which ruined not a nation or two, but a region.

ISIS was real in my mind

>Iraqis already took care of ISIS in their country and it was not thanks to Iran
With help of Iran and Russia.
>we are seeing an end to them
who is this "we", USA?
>at least if you want to make a terrorist group, make it in your country, not others countries.
Terrorist group will be made in those country at war, by other countries.

but why you hate iran all this much, I start to think you're saudi living in usa
Show me thee flag.

there*

You have no logic because the USA, UK, etc. are now supporting bigger Islamists to take over the Iran's regime, MEK/NCRI. These are Islamists and Marxists that would be far worse than IRI, given their history of sexual molestation, killing Americans, and gassing Iran's own people. American government supports terrorists when it convenient supports their interests, hence ISIS was empowered to oust Assad. Also, you missed my point where IRI got power largely thanks to Carter administration. Now please, I am tired of debating you knuckle-heads. I used to be against the IRI, but I support them now because USA, UK, and its allies are existential threats to Iran and want to break up the country along ethnic lines to take South Pars Gas Condensate field. This is obvious to anyone who has read a book or two.