CCTV footage obtained of London incident

So, apparently another death caused by a cop is trending.. but this time it's even dumber than you expected.

>black teen runs from cops into store, gets laid the fuck out, but tries and swallow "evidence", ends up choking on the fucking evidence and dying
>he didndu nuffin crowd roars in

Now, it's all of a sudden the polices fault? Are you fucking kidding me?

They got the CCTV footage showing what happened here:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/london-man-chokes-after-swallowing-evidence.html

Does anybody want to explain to me how EVERYTHING is the cops fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7BOa9FTVKc
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally the same happened a few days in croatia
24y old was on/around festival
police chased him and he swallowed a plastic wrap with 5gr of weed and choked to death
public was outraged, apparently the police pushed him of a wall while chasing too

>public outraged

Cucks and minorities outraged*

What is with this European tolerance of crime?

just post the youtube video, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=p7BOa9FTVKc

i mean i really didnt think of posting the video, figured a link was enough for you entitled cunts.

thanks for posting it tho, i guess

>A NIGGER

I thought England was a white country

>up next

Marxist infestation via American media/slow creep via soviet union

young fella had to die just cos he had some weed with him
the funniest/ironic thing is he would only get a fine if they caught him with it
unfortunate to happen, and the police could have helped instead of beating him

>weed doesnt kill they said

You can't just blame America for everything.

You can face legal trouble if your home isn't safe enough for a burglar. Not even joking.

I didn't, i explained why it happened i didn't say they intended for it to be that way.

Sure we can.

hahahaha fucking legendary. based youtube

WE WUZ CHOKANGZ

Young fella's already got his #JusticeforRash

Everyone gearing up for new trainers ?

>Marxist infestation via American media
Bruh...youve lived in a nanny state for far longer than American media has been complete shit or had "creeping Marxism" propaganda in it.

>looking for any reason to avoid blame

Jesus thats fucking sad. I'm not blaming you personally. Why are you so offended?

You're the one avoiding blame by blaming the USA for your problems. Last I checked, you've got brits in your government, not americans

He's right, though.

It started after WWI as an attempt to subvert potential marxist revolution. Before then most of the population had been so poor that there was no point trying to control their freedom because they couldn't afford do anything more than survive anyway.

lol

laughed

>yfw yuros finally ban kinder eggs accidentally due to minorities stuffing shit down their throats

It's not really an outrage, only index.hr shilling anti-Croatia bs, just like every day. Fucking communists....

If we're really pretending the two super powers through the cold war onwards didn't have a huge influence on culture within their spheres of influence then you're actually a fucking moron. At no point did i say it was solely the USA's fault. It wasn't even the only country i mentioned.

Virtue Signaling is a national past time there, legitamized by the actions of their politicians.

>Now, it's all of a sudden the polices fault?
Of course!
If po po hadn't been chasing him, he wouldn't have had to swallow evidence and choke.
Makes perfect sense to a Nigger.

We can always blame Frankfurt and the conspiracy that comes from it. Which country was that in again?

Do cops not know how to do cpr? How the fuck do you let someone die from choking right in front of you?

>nigger
And nothing of value was lost

look at this retard trying to lowkey shill his own blog

I am fine with that. If any country deserves constant blame it is us

it's considered racist to stop niggers from committing crime. I've gotten lectured by liberals for defending my property from theiving niggers

you have to admire political outsources dedication to the truth (suspect swallowed evidence) despite all the niggers on twitter giving them shit for "covering it up" lmao.

fucking black lives matters cant even see videos anymore.. another thing for them to be outraged over

what a retard he deserved to die

Dead hoodrat who gives a fuck?

How is this caused by cops you fucking nigger?

I watched a video of an arrest where a nigger stole a pair of earrings and put them in his mouth. He repeatedly said he didn't have nothing and then was told to open his mouth, which he refused. Eventually he spit one earring out and insisted he had nothing else. You can guess how this went for another 15 minutes.
Niggers are truly worthless.

they did help him choke though.

To be fair, Frankfurt School were given das boot by Hitler and welcomed by the US.

lmfao my sides

karma wins

that's racist
How was he supposed to pay fo his school clothes and sheeiit?

It was 87% white a few years ago. Probably a lot lower now.

>Black
>20 year old father
Kids weren't going to see him anyways

Only a nigger would rather choke to death instead of admitting he stole something.
Baffling. I must not be a criminal because I can't understand how they think.

>Choked

Why do people keep repeating this when it looks like he died of some of the moody crack he swallowed?

This
I have herd nothing but support for the police all day and how much of a spastic that dindu was

Maybe they didn't want to start hitting and squeezing him just to be accused of police brutality whether or not he survived. Better to let nature take its course.

BUMP

No sympathy. Criminal died as a consequence of his own stupidity.

Funny how I've survived to the ripe old age of 32 with all this police brutality around. But then again I've somehow managed to not deal drugs, I don't run from police, I don't fight police and resist arrest and I don't try to swallow criminal evidence.

Well thought out. A kekudos to you.

Ha! London is like another country now user.

Story time.

This is the picture (((they))) will show in the media. Can Sup Forums find more recent and fitting pic?

Fuck off fag, if you make a thread make it a good one.

Bet you swallow cum though

yes, let's send it to the journalists.. PO is based they'll add it.

>He thinks Hackney gang members aren't renowned for being on the down low

>based police not even loosing hat
>muslim store worker just standing there wanting to cut everyone's heads off
>another muslim worker understands profit vs prophet
bleez wake up England.

The Frankfurt School is European.

Just more proof that #blacklivesmatter should be a world wide movement. There's not hiding from racist police anywhere. White people need to be better educated in diversity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>he visitin his granma

Does his grandma live in the supermarket he was robbing?

COME JOIN THE CHAT

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

>Can Sup Forums find more recent and fitting pic?
They all look the same to me.

SAVED and sent to political outsource. they are usually pretty good at updating with pics.

got anymore?

No, it's a muslim country.

Well

Check this tweet though

A friend of my grandmothers aunties nephews pet parrot told me he was a nigger.

If you think the foundations of the FS didn't move to the USA shortly after its creation you are too fucking stupid to be talking about the FS. Get out of high school before you upchuck online next.

He was good boi dindu nuffin
I'm sure he went straight to heaven.

lol let's start sharing this on twitter under the hashtag #JusticeForRashan and see if the stupid niggers cant read it and just repost it.

>rip in percect

it would be fucking gold

lol this dumb shit happens all the time and the police get really fucking angry when you try to do it, for obvious reasons.

did they mention what he was swallowing, because that headline certainly wouldn't have the same effect if it said:

>London man chokes after swallowing CRYSTAL METH

they SHOULD be outraged. outraged at his cunt of a mother for raising such a pos.

>swallowed a plastic wrap with 5gr of weed
well is better to choke to death than some nasty weed overdose

nuthin!

ffs the copper was trying to get it out of his mouth from the start

eating weed doesn't do anything you retard, THC-A is not active

Is that why Europe hated our anti commies?

It does if it's in a plastic bag you fucking moron.

They have Jews in their government and we have Jews in ours. You've got them too, leaf.

Red herring, it originated in Europe along with Karl Marx himself, you can't blame the US for contracting Europe's disease.

Moder society is set up to support the lowest common denominator. Nobody can be held accountable for their actions, the Government is the big brother that is simultaneously the villain and the hero. This is the end point of the leftist mindest, every outcome both poisitive and negative is attributed to the all powerful State therefore the individual is blameless for their failings.