TRANNY complete BREAKDOWN

reports of suicide

poor dad though... How many years before this will be considered the new lobotomy?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/sex-reassignment-outcomes-and-predictors-of-treatment-for-adolescent-and-adult-transsexuals/D000472406C5F6E1BD4E6A37BC7550A4
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1158136006000491?via=sd
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01082.x/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi-squared_test#Example_chi-squared_test_for_categorical_data
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261554/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would read that but pictures of that shit is so unnecessary and truly sickening.

It looks like the shenis in the 4th pic has teeth.

I wish I didn't open that...fuck

On mobile. I can't make out a fucking thing on that pic.

this. No one needs to see that shit.

Is this better?

I'm trans.
Or rather... Maybe I just was?
Who the hell cares. Shit like this is what made me stop. It becomes a spiral after a while. When others are telling you, that's what you are, you are a tranny, you start believing it. You take the pills, and you put on a good face. You get happy because there are changes.

Thing is.
It didn't solve the problem. You chop off the dick, and then you realize what you've done. You turn it into a vagina, and you realize it's a pale imitation of a vagina. The boobs just get in the way, and the depression is actually worsened.

I detransitioned and moved back to my family.
Honestly? That was the best damn decision I could have ever made. I'm gad I got through that with my dick and balls intact (lightly shrunken but still functional). And while I do still dress up, there's nothing special about it anymore.

I'm glad I never have to deal with that again. And I'm glad I detransitioned. The end result of any attempt to transition is suicide. And I realized a year ago, that isn't the path for me.

On the bright side, I've begun turning my little place into a rather sweet hidey hole.

powerful strong woman

she is a true icon for little kids

you are now aware liberal parents tell their 5 year old kids that they can become girls or boys if they want. They don't tell them about the horrors of surgery, genital problems, hormonal problems, or admit the high suicide rate.

Instead these parents look their little kid in the face and say "It's okay if you want to be a boy or girl it's just a choice."

Then these loving parents put their kid on hormone blockers which completely fuck up their development.

Then when their kids are 15-16 and develop a brain they have to wake up to the fact they can't be the opposite gender and instead only have the option to look kinda like one and have genital mutilation to make it kinda look like a dick or vagina.

It's the ultimate abuse of a child

Ah, the trans regret myth. Another long-standing transphobic canard. Which one are you going to go with next?

This one is easily dispelled, as it's been looked at several times.

Four separate studies looking at over 500 people between them and spread across 6 years found 0 people that had detransitioned, 1 person that would not transition again, and only 21 people that felt any regret, ever.

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/sex-reassignment-outcomes-and-predictors-of-treatment-for-adolescent-and-adult-transsexuals/D000472406C5F6E1BD4E6A37BC7550A4
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1158136006000491?via=sd
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01082.x/abstract

Of those that felt regret, 13 were regretful because of either poor surgical outcomes or lack of family and social support, 5 only felt regret while they were transitioning and not after, and 3 people out of 506 regretted transition for other reasons.

So people do regret transition, but in very small numbers and largely where they've had familial or societal issues to deal with - i.e. for them it isn't the transition itself that they regret, but how other people react to it.

And people do detransition, but at such low rates that studies don't even pick them up even if some people online do parade them about like heroes. It's a fantasy that this is happening in any great number

Hi.
I fucking detransitioned.
So much for your studies.
Especially with such low sample rates.

Do I not exist or something?

>those who go through transition therapy are more likely to commit suicide

rly gets the noggin joggin

Shut up Mexico

Hey there. I was almost convinced to start hormones by abusive people who want to look like heroic allies by telling you over and over that you're not a real man/woman and should transition. You should be ashamed of yourself for pushing this abusive eugenicist agenda on gay and gender nonconforming individuals.

You fucking too huh?
Did you live in a rather liberal area where dissenting opinions were drowned out as well? The whole transitioning deal for me was while I was living in Maryland and was getting told endlessly I was a tranny and not actually male all because I liked crossdressing.

What an absolutely terrifying procedure, and outcome. I'd rather wait until technology advances to the point I can put my consciousness into a QT girl robo-body, than try to FLESH SCULPT my current one into the semblance of a woman.

Oh, you cut out some extra bits at the bottom.

you never be a women your genetics will always classifie you as a man. Always and ever.

Hey, I live in Howard county and 3 guys I knew growing up transitioned and I'm pretty sure 1 is going to kill themselves. I imagine it's more common in areas like Maryland (atleast the western side of the state) What area do you live in? Did you also know of other ppl transitioning?

No, I'm sorry. This is nonsense.

I'm a cis woman. I used to go out with a trans woman. She had surgery. I'd say within a month or maybe 6 weeks her vuvla had healed and looked more or less like mine. Certainly you wouldn't have been able to tell the difference unless you were looking for her scars. And after a while everything functioned pretty much like mine too - she got wet when she was turned on, she could have multiple orgasms, whatever.

And most importantly she was delighted with the surgery. The transformative effect that it had on her mental health and well-being was incredible. Transition as a whole took her from being this deeply, desperately unhappy person who struggled greatly with their mental health to being someone who is happy, optimistic, and, as far as I know, making a good career and a good life for herself. It was a huge success. As it is for the vast majority of trans people.

Yes she had to dilate. But that wasn't because her vagina was an "open wound". It was because the pelvic floor muscles at the entrance to her vagina were tighter than they usually are in cis women, so dilation is used to gradually train them to not hold the vagina closed too tightly as that would make sex painful or impossible. And it wasn't for hours, it was for about half an hour each day at the start. I went out with her for about a year after her surgery and by the time our relationship ended she was doing it for about half an hour every few days. I think eventually it gets to the point where it's about once a month or so.

is the X^22 value the percent that commit suicide?

Fake.

Trans women are women.

Deal with cause its 2017.

Listen, Juan, I can hear you scraping your rusty surgery tools hungering for the flesh of gringo genitals all the way from here. You're not fooling anybody with your roleplaying shit.

Looks like a chi-squared statistic, but not sure what the subscript is.

Trans women cannot bear children. I will never date one as I want to have offspring with my partner.

This. Tried to read it earlier but the gore right next to it, no purpose for it. Fuck that. At least make your propaganda digestable.

>Transition as a whole took her from being this deeply, desperately unhappy person who struggled greatly with their mental health to being someone who is happy, optimistic, and, as far as I know, making a good career and a good life for herself.

inb4 "she" starts feeling depressed again and kills "her"self

Wow, yep. Maryland my whole life. Female, but told quite often that when I was feminine it was bad, and then when I tried to just relax and like what I liked even if it was tomboyish, told I was not feminine enough, called a dude. Would look cute and petite and feminine and be told I looked like a tranny. At some point my brain broke for a while and I was convinced I was supposed to have been born a dude. Finally got away from those people and have a normal life with my husband and a baby on the way. Still have people ask me if I'm a tranny even when myself and others think I look quite feminine. I really don't know what it is about liberal culture here. It's totally disturbed and destructive.

It seems like you had a positive experience with this person, and I hope you 2 are still doing well. I'm guessing you know a little bit about the trans community etc. maybe some statistics. It seems the agreed upon suicide attempt rate among trans individual is ~ 40%. Can you give credit to this? If yes what do you suppose why do? why is it so high?

Trans women are also not women.

You don't fit the fantasy narrative, so no. Good job on not chopping off your cock I guess.

Hard cheese, trannies!

I lived in Maryland from 2012 until January 2016. Then I left in early february. I wound up becoming more and more isolated after leaving the army due to a worsening financial situation that was not alleviated by my working and doing college at UMD.

Funny thing though. My financial situation did a sharp 180 after I moved back to Ohio. I lived in Greenbelt BTW, I attended this one group and pretty much the entire thing was the same "My life sucks. Even after transitioning"

What does a chi-square stat tell you? (sry i dont know shit about statistics lol)

I've always been an advocate of this 'transition' bullshit being illegal and for people with medical licenses facilitating it to be barred from practice.

Incredibly irresponsible, money-inspired and against the Hippocratic Oath.

tfw cant tell if the irishfag is being serious or is just really dedicated shitposter

I guess chopping off their cock wasn't the cure for depression, go figure!
It's disgusting but I feel bad for people like this. They buy the BS that the media feeds them and think it's the right thing to do, but it only leads to misery.
But Mr. Goldberg I don't understand, you said this would make me happy.

>Four separate studies looking at over 500 people between them and spread across 6 years found 0 people that had detransitioned, 1 person that would not transition again, and only 21 people that felt any regret, ever.

Explain the suicide rates being near the same for pre- and post-trans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi-squared_test#Example_chi-squared_test_for_categorical_data

Both the x and y variables here would be categorical data.

.....You didn't fucking live in Greenbelt did you?

Gender dysphoria is a symptom of frank psychosis and mincing your private parts doesn't treat psychosis.

It's called shock factor. Anybody can read forum posts and make of it what they will, but this forces the actuality of the situation into the reader's head, leaving nothing to the imagination and (as is intended to) shocks the reality of what these delusional freaks are doing to themselves.

>you never be a women your genetics will always classifie you as a man. Always and ever.
Transhumanism eliminates genetics, however. A machine body is no longer organic, save for the brain if it's a cyborg and not even that with a gradual upload (which avoids killing yourself).

This is odd stuff indeed, that threatens to end life as we know it.

Jesus, this sounds even more disgusting than I ever imagined. Fuck people for enabling this bullshit.

When a tranny suicides, does it count as male or female suicide in statistics?

Let's not kid ourselves, many of them will suicide no matter pre or post-op.

>How many years before this will be considered the new lobotomy.

25, tops. Men will still dress and act like women, but legitimate doctors won't be performing these surgeries in the future.

lit MUH vagina , tits or GTFO

This is a direct result of propaganda, not medical or psychological science.

>she got wet when she was turned on, she could have multiple orgasms

THIS IS A FUCKING LIE AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT, YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT THIS IS NEITHER TRUE NOR PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE YOU FUCKING LIAR

>I was almost convinced to start hormones by abusive people who want to look like heroic allies

I unintentionally got wind of these people looking into the "are trannies gay" shit yesterday.

It ended up being defended by people who had a sense of humor and wanted to talk about crossdressers and "sissy men", at which point multiple people wanted to insist that they should just transition.

So yes, the SJWs and trannies are just as absolutist and will push people into chopping their dicks off just as much as others want to push them into not wearing panties. The consequences of one seems a bit different than the other.

Of course even suggesting people who are pushing people, especially young boys, into "transitioning" is met with nothing but hostility.

Man, those pictures left me mentally scarred

The culture here is bizarre. I lived in Baltimore and met my wife at the time who was going to MICA. The culture in that part of the city was a leftist echo-chamber that seemed to have an antithetical stance to any traditional position whatsoever (in regards to finance, marriage, communication, leisure time). We just started drifting away from it all and eventually moved out towards Ellicott city. In retrospect it all seemed so toxic and resentful.

why would you include the picture of the pirate dick?

How's your life now?

Nah, Baltimore County/Baltimore City.

If you don't mind my asking, what made you realize you were going down a bad path?

Actually no, I just got this from somewhere else.

He still had a Y chromosome in every cell in his body, and was objectively not a woman. No amount of angry writing on your part will change that. Thanks for trying though :^)

It really is part of the bizarre obsession with sex these days, down to fixing on such bodily functions. If you are more evolved than a fucking African pygmy, one should be able to live in their head and be happy with crossdressing and shit, instead of poisoning the body with toxins and crude mutilation.

The obsession with carnal sex is disgusting.

SJWs can't into biologics

This story and all information about it needs to be passed to everyone

Together we can prevent more ppl from falling to the trans meme and killing themselves

I already failed once when a friend of mine did it... (or has he?? I lost contact with him) These people are sick and being abused by the system into destroying themselves completely ; on many levels.

This insanity has to stop

...why God? What the fuck is that? Is that surgeon just trolling the whackjobs?

Oh good lord what the fuck did I, A. Just look at and B. Just read?

I feel sick.

Why nitpick? A man cut his dick and balls off and started making people call him "her", and your point of contention is that he couldn't have orgasms? The entire thing is denial through and through.

So how long does it take for a tranny to commit sudoku?

Very good actually. I work daily and make a decent paycheck that allows me to have a house. Because of my somewhat anti social nature though, I don't really date. But I have a sylvan offshore boat and recently bout a .380.

Oh, I was wondering if you were a friend I had named Lex. Who also stayed in Greenbelt, but then left because shit got weird. It was a series of tiny things over time. Constant arguments, me realizing I was endlessly depressed, and a feeling of encroaching desperation. Funny enough, I had a visit with my family and talking to them helped me to see what was going on. The subject of me being trans has never come up, and as far as I'm concerned, it never will. But I realized that I had lost something of who I was and was acting more than actually genuinely transitioning and wanting it. More that I was being pushed into it, rather than actually wanting it.

>They don't tell them about the horrors of surgery, genital problems, hormonal problems, or admit the high suicide rate.
That's Islamaphibic you shit lord

GET THE HELP YOU NEED
SORT YOURSELF OUT

I'm still waiting on this one on the right. He's clearly on a downward spiral.

Reading the text is way more horrifying than the images make it seem. Pretty fucking hard not to cringe at this travesty either way.

If you are a trap and you get surgery, you are just a freak. At least with the dick you are a trap and have lots of romance options. I would never date a trap with a vagina because it's not really a vagina.

I wonder if saying this is against the law in Canada now.

jew leave

What the fuck is this story in short?

>That's Islamaphibic
Funny but you reminded me of a "fun fact". In Iran, gays are forced to get sex changes to become women so everything lines up with the will of Allah. No fucking shit - look it up for yourself.

>it wasn't because it was an open wound it was because it was an open wound

My point of contention was that the individual would not be able to have MULTIPLE orgasms, nor would their "vagina" be self lubricating.

Wrong.

This, incidentally, is the exact same reason why some cis women have to dilate their vaginas regularly in the exact same way as post-op trans women do - because their pelvic floor muscles hold their vaginas tightly closed and this makes sex painful or impossible. It's called vaginismus. It's exactly the same thing. So in mocking trans women for having to dilate you're also mocking cis women with a painful and embarrassing medical issue which is conceptually identical to the issue that trans women are dealing with and which is treated in exactly the same way.

The idea that trans women's vaginas are 'open wounds' is a long-standing deeply transphobic canard, and one that would have been dispelled easily had you taken two seconds to look into it. I suppose, though, some people would prefer to live in ignorance and spread bigotted nonsense about a long-marginalised minority group that already has more than enough shit to deal with.

FIFTY KAY A MONTH ON PATREON

Damn I read this one already was hoping it was fresh

>her vuvla had healed and looked more or less like mine
Bullshit. I've never seen a post of tranny's genitalia that doesn't look like a literal axe wound. So what does that say about your gash?

>The boobs just get in the way, and the depression is actually worsened
you didn't like having boobs?

Thank you user

>The idea that trans women's vaginas are 'open wounds' is a long-standing deeply transphobic canard

no, it's a simple truth apparent to anyone with a functioning set of eyes. Frankencunts look disgusting.

>and one that would have been dispelled easily had you taken two seconds to look into it.

ive had the mispleasure of looking into it, and it's not a pretty sight.

>you're also mocking cis women with a painful and embarrassing medical issue

nobody is mocking those women lmao

Was Lex's last name Brown?

>It's the ultimate abuse of a child

They would probably rage at people who spank their children. Thing is any form of extremism is bad, even if it's based on """positive""" values like freedom of self expression and tolerance of any abomination that walks the earth.

Who knows how many hundred years have to pass for people to get that though. It will probably be too late for the white race by that point.

He really is an e-celeb panhandler, and the Leafs fall for it every fucking time. E-celebs are cancer.

Oh tits are awesome.
But they're annoying too.
The neat thing is being able to get off with very little dick stimulation.
That was a fun way of having a weird exhausting orgasm.

I still have em though. They just kind of... sit there, awkwardly

It's great when you just smear things out of context. 20% of people hate the car they drive CARS ARE TERRIBLE!!! CARS ARE TOXIN PUMPING DEATH MACHINES THAT WE SIT IN AND DIE INSIDE OF EVERYDAY.

Takin those ridiculously biased studies in context, I'd still say SRS is overwhelmingly successful.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261554/

wait did the tranny himself or what?

Someone post the gif of that tranny squirting out logs from her fake vag and the quick mtf surgery gif.

Stop acting like you aren't a peddler of pseudoscience.

An inside out penis can't get wet, this is fake and gay

Those people already have depression.
The issue here is that leftiest told´em they weren´t depressed or had anykind of mental issue prior to the depression (not implying being gay it´s a mental condition).

So problems became what made they "special", a snowflake. The promise of a way to fullfill what they should have been (a woman/man) mitigates the depression till..... the lies fall down, usually years after the transition, when people stop treating´em as the snowflakes they were promised to be.

So...depression kicks in again, but this time there is no turning back. You mutilated your self and became something that doesn´t even exist, you aren´t yo anymore.
Then they jump.
Then the SJWs create new narratives to explain what happened or just ignore the poor trans guy/girl.
Then we, psychologists, keep asking our selves how is this even happening. In my country you don´t even need psychologists/psichiatrist/medic permission to make a KID trans, they just need the Ok of a social educator and their parents.

And the suicides keep going.

hahahaha die you fucks. and die horribly.

This gentlemen, is bait

Fuck I don't remember. Just that she (Or he depending) was hyperactive, a complete brony, had ADD like nobodies business, and was essentially jobless. But was a good person overall because they didn't buy into the liberal nonsense.
Short and fat though, was the best physical description I could think of.

>20% of people hate the car they drive CARS ARE TERRIBLE!!! CARS ARE TOXIN PUMPING DEATH MACHINES T

except hormone replacement and SRS is not the same as buying a car, not even close. The former is closely associated with mental illness and history of suicide attempts, the latter isn't. shit analogy.

Glad to hear you're doing better now.

red hair? glasses?