Self hate county thread

>tfw your country is literally the most corrupt country in Latin America
>tfw your infrastructure is from the 1930s
>tfw detroit looks better than the whole fucking roads houses and anything in your country
>tfw everyone is stupid and still sell their votes to former parties that have fucked the country
>tfw live in literally one of the worse state of Mexico
>tfw people excuse the country state by saying we could be some country in Africa
>tfw my mom stayed and studied and earn less than her 6 siblings that hoped on the border and got residency
>tfw each year my siblings come to say they wouldn't like to live in this shithole
>tfw when mexican
>tfw even argentina chile and Uruguay is better than us
>tfw want to migrate but everyone now hate inmigrants
>tfw WW3 isn't happening anytime soon so someone can nuke us

JUST

>expensive
>too many immigrants (european and niggers)
>cold people
>if you say you're swiss people think you're rich
>too many tractors on the damn road
and just general social problems like everywhere else

I guess yeah but here the infrastructure is fucking shit shitty roads shitty cars shitty public transportation, shitty people God I hate everything REEEEEEEEE

well... atleast you can shitpost on Sup Forums

Do you at least have the freedom to say what's on your mind? Because most of the EU is cucked beyond redemption and enforces thought police.

>23% frogs who collect welfare
>no gun rights
>400000+ immmigrants per year
>toronto is 50% white
>tons of chinks pajeets and niggers everywhere
>natvies asking for gibs
>anglo canada keeps voting liberal
JUST

We are full.

Only on federal and sometimes state level but don't offend the mayor of your city or he'll kill you there's a saying.

You can say anything about the president but don't offend the state or municipalities because you're fucked

Was talking about any country really

Can I be one of those 40'0000?

Por favor

I hate everyone who hates their countries.

I mean, it's one things to hate what you believe to be plights of society, or to want to immigrate, but to literally hate your motherland and your home is ultimate cuckoldry and shittiness.

>cities infested by libshit retards, hobbos and immigrant rats
>crime rate increasing at alarming speeds in every one of those cities
>literal no-go zones where kalashnikovs are being fired occasionally like it's a fucking training field
>people are mostly blind sheeple boomers who consistently vote in moderates with no to very little policies on immigration
>state hiding ethnicity statistics
>terrorist attacks and no proper response from the government except MUH EMERGENCY STATE and flowers on the graves of our fallen brothers, sisters and children
>muslims praying en masse in the streets of paris

t. someone who was not born in a nigger filled shithole

List could go on but I accidentally pressed submit

t. someone who understands what it's like to live in hell

>toronto is 50% white

lol, maybe if you count GTA. Toronto itself is 20% white at most. Lived there for 5 years.

>Don't even have to make any argument
>just post with Geographic Location on and everyone will understand and hate
That is how you know you have a country worth of self-hate

You don't have to live with crime poverty, and poor institutions
Spot on Brazil

Hey, I saw that you have no Spain in your thread. You can't have a self-loathing thread without me.

Okay we can start now, what are we discussing today?
-Immigration?
-Unemployment?
-Terrorism?
-Country representatives making the whole country cringe every time they speak?
-Inbred politicians?
-Same prices than EU but half the wages?
-Working more than 40 hours a week while the rest of the world think that you slack?

Hi third world friend. Here's what I planned to do until I got my papers.

>Find a career that the country needs badly
>Study your favourite
>Do your best!
>Get into your field and do the best you can to improve the situation

You can only pick one thing to fix at first. Just work towards solving that one problem and you will have been of great service to your countrymen. My dad actually fixed many of our country's water problems and even though he's been dead for over 20 years the improvements he made still work today. Just do your best, that's all we can do for our homelands.

>country is turning into everything orwell warned against
>people are too obsessed with class to see what the real problems are
>english people have been robbed of their own unique language, culture and heritage
>deep down even the most optimistic bongs on Sup Forums know we're past the point of no return

Fuck off we're full!

>JK

where are all the niggers? i have only seen insane amounts of chinks in vancouver and pajeets in every major city

(not from canada myself)

ottawa montreal and toronto

Where to begin

no there's very few niggers in ottawa, well.. some somalians but certainly not that many niggers as a total fraction. Toronto and mtl have quite a few but compared to a US city it's very small. Canada will be conquered by arabs in the east and chinks in the west, niggers / mexicans are not a canadian problem like they are in america.

>Be quebecer
>Get constantly shut down politically by anglo fuckers because ''ur a froggie hurr durr''
>Education system is shit
>Healthcare is a cartel
>So is construction services
>No culture anymore because of the vacuum left by catholicism, american except for the spoken tongue, and even that is changing to english
Just fuck my shit up famalam. We may have worldwide recognition from engineering and pharmaceutics, but you just KNOW we're just as cucked as the rest of Canada, if not more.

i live in ottawa
i see niggers every day

Dissolved the Mexican federal government. Have the former Mexican states join the union.

Do you think the North is based?

In which town do you live?

I lived in ottawa for many many years and now I live in NYC. You have no idea what niggers are like. I go back to Ottawa and, by comparison, Ottawa is the whitest large city in north america you will ever see. Most non-whites are vietnamese which are one of the best immigrants by comparison. Ottawa is completely insulated from the multiculturalist plague they're unleashing upon the rest of the country. People from ottawa will keep voting that way until they realize what unchecked multiculturalism really does to a country and by then it'll be far too late.

I would love to live in Spain
Where are you from originally and what did you studied?

si esta jodido pero está peór el gabacho

"it's fucked up but the Us is worse."

In what matters?

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago. I'm studying agriculture right now. I plan to go back eventually, the government there is handing out free/heavily subsidized land and equipment for locals who want to farm. We import a lot of our food so they're trying to fix that.

You forgot about being the bastion of white degeneracy. Why can't we have Franco back.

gringos are souless zombies

Dominican Republic is the most corrupt if you don't count Haiti since it's all Africans.

not even the most liberal crying wusses in America think that there is any helping of Mexico.

Mexico needs a full blown renaissance coming from within, but you guys don't have what it takes.

king cuck lifted all visa requirements from Mexico, so have at it.

Why are they like that according to you?

What about Mexicans or Canadians do they have souls?

Everything is overpriced in Canada. Canada has a weak dollar completely dependent on worldwide oil and lumber prices. The US has a healthy balanced export economy that is never focused on any single sector. The US also has a wide variety worldwide trading network. Like 80% of Canadian exports are to the US because leafs are not smart enough to form a vast trading network. As a result, this country's economy is like brittle ice compared to the US. This is why the US has a healthier currency, higher gdp per capita, and much lower unemployment rate.

This is why you people are a bad joke. There's a solution to these problems. It sucks a whole lot of dick, and it's hard as hell, but you're the ultimate cuckold if you believe this.

most of them are self centered and ignorant of anything not "american"
dont know enough canadians
mexicans definetley have souls but its pubecent

No we aren't going to annex you if thats what you're asking.

>Most of them are ignorants of anything not American

You literally could say that about any fucking country
Yep that truth

You don't need to you're already 30%Hispanic

I want to help the pious people of mexico. You can do good but your government forces you to do bad.

it depends on how chauvinist the country is and gringos are overly patriotic

>Fat fucks everywhere
>Shitty drivers with oversized cars
>dumbasses actually believe a political party will help them
>niggers are either stupid skinny or wide as a fucking house
>women are whores and trash

and extremely partisan. (they just see two sides of things) cocacola vs pepsi

Ayúdame hamburguesa no compres drogas imbécil

esta bueno vivir en mex, namas hay que echarle más guevos

>Iconic figures and massive media institutions constantly lift up degenerate behavior and put losers on pedestals.
>Everyone is convinced that they should all "follow their dreams", only to go into massive student debt for a film degree, and then they blame everyone but themselves for their problem.
>World's most powerful government is so powerful that unelected cucks who run it are still able to undermine and prevent the president from making the country great again.
>Government education is so bad that memes do a better job of educating the masses than any of their hyper feminist teachers.
>Illegals flood into the country and manage to gain victim status even though they make everything worse, regardless of whether they are a moral person or not.
>Black culture is seen as the pinnacle of music, comedy, and philosophy. People would sooner listen to a single mom who mumbles out ebonics about "muh racism" than literally any legitimately educated white person pats or present who knows that they're talking about.
>Societal expectations are so low that its impossible not to be successful, but it will still be taken from you when whites become minority and everyone else votes to take everything from you.

thanks amigo
most gringos ignore how much they do affects its southern neighbor

Mira cualquier lugar que se considera bueno ahora comparalo con ciudades en países desarrollados que se consideran una Mierda Detroit etc.

Estamos a años luz primer lugar en secuestros extorsión, esta de la verga

si está de la verga, vete a comer hamburguesas entonces

I was homeless in Barcelona for 3 nights.

Lol

paquete bajonees más
works more less salary

:(

You are proof that we need the wall.

You have literally the best infrastructure on the planet. You have a train that goes to the top of the fucking Alps.

>Be American
>"Culture" built around how many TV shows you can quote
>Politics are literally dynastic empires taking turns at the steering wheel, but nobody wants to talk about it in those terms
>Economy is literally based on an indentured working class, but nobody wants to accept that "class" is real
>Slavery is alive and well in the prison system, which takes more jobs away from Americans than immigrants ever have or will, but nobody wants to talk about that either
>All anybody wants to talk about is what bullshit made up TV show some slut flashed her tits on last week

>indentured
well that is the working class and illegal immigrants are a big part of it

>Every political party is left wing
>Anyone other than low class proles are totally cucked
>State enforced LGBTBBQ propaganda
>Muslim rape gangs
>No freedom of speech
>No guns
>Average young woman more likely to be bisexual than christian

I need to emigrate or im going to kill myself senpai

Rest in peace.

>wants guns
If you're white, come on over. If not, we're full.

Planning on moving to the US in a couple of years once I get my medical registration.

Am white but not anglo, just a perpetually black-pilled southern european

>full of leftists

>Flooding with poos and chinks

>Literally had a jewish banker prime minister

>Special laws for niggers and women

>Degenerate drinking culture

>Country built on fake we wuz history
>Both parties are corrupt with cancerous ideologies
>Economy is falling apart, unemployment through the roof
>Country slowly being taken over by Albanians, possibility of another war in the next 10 years
>Majority of the population are lazy fucks with a selfish mentality

We should never have been independent, at least we had some dignity in Yugoslavia

You thinking there is such a thing as being over patriotic is your problem. We have our guns and our love for our country. Even with all the Marxist bull that is mainstream today I still love my country and I'll raise my family to hold to the values and traditions I was raised with.

i understand appreciating the land you were born in but i dont think its the same as being ideological brainwashed with an identity used to control against "others"

divide and rule, thats what government does

At least you can pride yourself in not abandoning your country :)

This desu, this is why I hate immigrants most. They abandon their home.

i can tell you that most immigrants leave their country out of survival (poverty, wars, famine, violence)

>too many immigrants
Don't you have substantially less than all the other good European countries?

What does the point of no return signify? Blood in the streets? Will violence be your only solution? Oakland goursac

>No culture because of the vacuum left by Catholicism
What do you mean could you elaborate?

The fuhrer will return

Good on you lad! I met a nice family from Trinidad and Tobago, very friendly people and they made our niggers look like savages in comparison. To return to your country and work for its improvement is a noble goal and you can pride yourself in that.

>when an ex-president is getting arrested
>insane amount of politicians getting arrested
>police are not getting paid
>insane amount of crime, and lack of security
>no laws in which civilians can legally buy guns or concealed carry
>niggers who fill the prisons to the brim and create huge fucking riots

Türkiye:

>Low IQ -
average is 90 but thats because of the coastal areas. In east its around 75.
>No future -
No matter how smart you are you have no chance to become succesful unless you immigrate to West. School is pointless.
Education does not prepare a Turk for the real world.
> Culture -
doing things better is seen as a bother. Improving something is seen funny. Putting effort to something is being a cuck.
>Politics -
Its always populism. Some use religion some use race. All politics devolves to identity politics.
>Geopolitics -
Because Turkey is in an important place everyone plays nice with us. But they also plot out demise through covert methods. This means Turkey cannot be direclty punished by the rest of the World but it can never be left alone like the Swiss.
>Population
15 million Kurds means separationist movements always have more fuel. 3 million Syrians are in every city. They are especially put into places with secular population.

Now that I wrote all this I see that there is too many to count. I long to see the day this counry collapses into ruin.

God our education is terrible. I've spoken to several Europeans about their learnings and they receive a much more thorough education covering more, while spending less time in school. This system would be impossible to implement though because niggers would perform even worse than they already do if we actually made it harder. European education is much more difficult, but with the gain of actually learning something.

>degenerate drinking culture
I don't understand this, my brother is in Uni and parties hard like every weekend with his friends. So many people just get smashed, I like to drink, but mostly just a couple beers with friends and family, these college students just get wasted. I don't know if its fun or if they are looking to fill some void left unfilled by society.

You know, that's why I hate Mexicans above all other Latin Americans. You're exactly like us, faux pride, fat, lazy, entitled fucking slobs.
Sure the Salvadoreños bring over more crime and are stupider than hell, but at least they're not uppity niggers like you lot.

No wonder you hate us gringos so much, it's like looking in a mirror.

As bad as US education is white Americans score better on tests than every other white country except the Finngolians

SHIEEEEEEEET

>>tfw want to migrate but everyone now hate inmigrants
Not everyone hates immigrants. Just do it legally and don't run around doing stupid nigger shit.

At least you have the choice to get a decent religious education. Here all the religious schools are forced to teach kids that gay sex and cutting your dick off is just fine

All non european immigration must stop immediately, none of this "so long as you do it LEGALLY" shit.

I'm sure you're Hispanic kinda get that feel

Mexican aren't lazy they work more than anyone on the globe

Don't you have private schools?

Lol, what fucking tests though? I have been to German schools and let me tell you, there is no way our High School education comes close. I'm sure it has to do with what they are testing.

Yeah, also homeschooling isn't illegal like in many European countries. My cousin in law works at the local Catholic school and they are several grades ahead of the public school in terms of material.

This, we just can't afford it, sorry folks, but you'll have to MAGA your own countries.

>be american
>hometown is 32% spic
Fuck america

Lol

Move to a White town
>tfw 90+% White
>never see any non-Whites