Metropolitan police kill black man. Great British Chimp Off imminent

Metropolitan police have killed a black teenager named Rashad Charles. Apparently he ran into a shop and tried to stuff something down his throat to swallow it before police could catch him and he died shortly after.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNvf6puOd3c

There already videos on YouTube claiming the police are white supremacists and they did it on purpose because they could get away with it. Black Live Matter UK tried to start shit here last summer on the flimsy premise that climate change was racist. This is a god send for them, now they finally have a reason to organise mass chimpouts. I'm calling it, you heard it here first.

>reasonable protest from family
>wagwan senpai he dindu nuffins latch on
>commie aresholes stir it up even further.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan
twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForRash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should be able to take London this time.
5day shutdown last time cost about 2 billion.
Think there's only 1000 coppers in London now.

Only 1?
All of them have to go.

Could you imagine how fucked up London riots round 2 this time? SJWs, Islamists, BLM et al encouraging it and giving it some sort of political,'logical and ethical justification? Almost a decade of austerity too.

Coppers paid around £200 million in compo last time. They couldn't afford that again, army within 2days. Then dispersal around the country leaving London free of scum, as planned no doubt.

K why don't u go fook a guy up

Wait how did he die?

In typical groid fashion of course;

>Shoplifted something
>O shit it's da PoPo
>Dindu nuffin bruv
>Literally swallow evidence
>Choke to death by own hand
>Police to blame

>Metropolitan police have killed.
>tried to stuff something down his throat to swallow it before
>police have killed

If he choked to death in something *he chose to swallow* then he killed himself. It's literally suicide; nobody made the dumb fucking nigger do it or even go to rob a store in the first place

just start the race war already you pussy-ass niggers

It's as if you didn't know he was gentle and caring.

Totally agree, fits with May's desire to appear stronk to the British public. I seriously think there would be right wing safety squads this time round.

Whte devil confirmed, he dindu nuffin cuz.

Fuck me sideways. That's so good I think I might actually wank over it.

JUSTICE FOR TRASH!

So pol how can we trigger helter skelter if/when the nigs go full nog over this?

I didn't pay attention to the riots last time. What's the chance of something serious happening? What was the 'reasoning' last time?

police shot death a black dindu nothing during an arrest..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

He was a good boy
twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForRash

He's hear. Kek demands bong blood

Let London burn. Let it aid in the great acceleration.

Please nogs, kill as many cops as you can. Those rape-enabling, arrogant pieces of shit need to go.

Gonna get /comfy/ and watch the accelerationism unfold. Praise Kek

friend of mine got his hands on 4 xbox consoles during the last riots....

Anyway... last time a Jamaican got killed (mark duggan) which sparked the flame among other jamaicans...

Not sure where this guy is from.. but don't think he is Jamaican...

They don't give a crap about other blacks.. wether they get killed or not.. Blacks in the UK are not one unified groups... the jamaicans, the somali, the africans they all hate each other.

All of them united hate pakis, who in turn hate niggers and indians.

Ironically he actually dindu nuffin. Retarded cop opens fire, other cop gets hit in the radio, thinks dindu is shooting and "shoots back."

checked

Very high chance, 2011 riots were where we brits realised the police were scared of their pet project, stood back and relied on insurance payouts.
This time I can't see the niggers stopping till the army shoot bananas at them or whatever

Where is the source to these unfound claims?

Bitch nigger. Provide sources when bull shitting.

>Ay yo Mama P, I'm goin to the store. Need me to swipe anything for yous?

I don't see the hate being strong enough this time. Saw a Facebook article about it where somebody in the comments basically points out that he's a piece of shit and it had around 3000 likes.

the same sources that say that crack was invented by the government to keep the black man down..

Are the nogs still riled up from Grenfell?

You give niggers too much credit, THEY don't know how they will think about it. It all just happens with them .

The official Independent police complaints commission inquest report a good enough source?

>a spokesman of the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) stated that they "understand the officer was shot first before [Duggan] was shot;"[17][21] police later called this statement a mistake.[5][42] A bullet was found embedded in a radio worn by a policeman,[43] and ballistics tests on the projectile indicate it was a "jacketed round", or police issue bullet fired from a Heckler & Koch MP5 semi-automatic carbine used by the police.[32] Its presence may have been due to a ricochet or overpenetration.[43][44]

My man, I think he may really be here. Confirmed happening? Have a rare esoteric bong Pepe.

>rashad charles
They have the same names over there