Trump is a GWB neocon

So glad you guys voted against your own interests, thought we would have had legal weed in this country by now.

Fuck off shill
Sage

Sure showed me faggot

>October 2015

Weed is so far down my priority list that I have no idea if it is even in there. There are other problems that are a lot more important to solve.

Yeah, because Hillary was campaigning hard on that with the money she was getting from the private prison lobby? Um ok. Go smoke another doobie and dream about what might have been.

Fuck your dude weed nigger.

>Weed is so far down my priority

Yeah ending the war on drugs and stopping the militarization of our police and criminal justice system is NOTHING compared to dank Trump tweets

Where were you when Obama raided more pot shops than Bush?

>Where were you when Obama raided more pot shops than Bush?

He stopped doing that in 2012 you redditor piece of shit after Colorado and Washington legalized it.

Legality doesn't really matter with plants.

Good luck, though.

Now we got the keebler elf in the AG spot and his views are something straight out of Reefer Madness.

Between 2009 and 2013, President Obama’s administration spent $100 million more cracking down on medical marijuana dispensaries than George W. Bush’s did

Best thing about Trump getting elected is that all the white nationalists and Nazis think it's fine to speak up now.

Guess what? It's not! You've got freedom of speech, but you'll never had freedom from the repercussions of your speech.

There's a whole boiler-room operation of progressives & antifa-aligned hackers who cruise around collecting names & IDs of every appalling racist they can find. Once every few months they find one they can build into a compelling news story and dump the dox. "Bad Lieutenant" Dluhos is among the most recent, but he won't be the last.

You know, normally I don't give a fuck whether weed is legal or not. But at this point, I honestly wish it would stay illegal, just to piss off all the retarded stoners.
They're just so fucking obnoxious.

Why don't you tell that to someone who had a loved one die of a marijuana overdose and look them in the eye while you do it

>Between 2009 and 2013,

Yes that was prior to when they stopped doing that in 2013, you st0pid?

>They're just so fucking obnoxious.

Yes obnoxious cause they don't want people in jail for injecting a plant

My interest is putting dudeweedbros in a fucking gas chamber. Your thread is invalid.

muh weed

No, because their fucking lives revolve around a drug, and they lie about it's million positive uses.

I also know plenty of stoners. Back in the late 2000s I even made a small fortune growing the shit, which is extremely lucrative when you rarely smoke yourself.

I just fucking hate the culture surrounding it.

>because their fucking lives revolve around a drug,

IT WON'T BE THAT WAY IF IT WAS LEGAL YOU FAGGOT REDDITOR PIECE OF SHIT

>worships weed
>calls everyone else redditors
the ironing

There is a great subreddit on here called /r/ptg/ you can upboat as many posts as you want.

Weed is for boomers degenerates and niggers

and the founding fathers.

>WEED MAN XD JUST A PLANT
>calls other people redditors

>weed you're going to smoke anyway is more important than stemming the wave of political correctness, illegal immigration, voter fraud, out of control regulations, fixing health care

Fix your priorities, child.

I take it you don't know any Dutch people.

>supports anything (((((((((((Trump)))))))))))) does
>loves Israel
>hates weed
>calls other redditors
>even though the influx of redditors on Sup Forums came during Trump's run