THE ISS IS FAKE

Prove to me they don't bullshit it every single time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyn1We0wOT8
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY
iss.astroviewer.net/observation.php
youtube.com/watch?v=UNiNJC3UHIo
youtube.com/watch?v=zn9q8_grPoE
radiomobile.pe1mew.nl/images/RMpath_Earth.png
wikihow.com/Use-Satellite-Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=L5E2ntIxAsc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Diana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth–Moon–Earth_communication
searchnetworking.techtarget.com/definition/moonbounce
youtube.com/watch?v=1FGEDP9YvBw
youtube.com/watch?v=IjqufZncvrY
youtube.com/watch?v=nDIN4Xy95D0
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCHunDSAOk.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZowHqyj6DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-WlTaG7WY
youtube.com/watch?v=JGY0IHAPZjk
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=5tNOMCVL1lg
youtube.com/watch?v=hAmk660CWB4
renegadevids.com/2017/02/09/we-cant-go-to-space-i-cant-feel-my-face-by-the-weekend-parody/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiNO_YpodYM
youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced-gravity_aircraft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake dumb bitch

look at this faggot.

faggot guy

bump for hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=hyn1We0wOT8

youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY

Impressive GCI bro

Can someone calculate/frames movement per squere pixel to prove that this is full fake?

I mean cherry picking and all, how come these look and objects behave as if they were in "free fall" or 0 G

Impossible to prove or disprove from our standpoint

Ive seen the ISS with my own eyes. Orbiting. With a telescope u can literally see with your own eyes the H shape with the solar panels.

wherd ya get that (((telescope))) rabbi

You can see it with the naked eye as a bright light moving across the sky, even with decent binoculars you can make out the solar panels.

iss.astroviewer.net/observation.php
Type in ur city and look out for it next time it comes around. If you don't see it when they say it will be visible i guess youve been proven right huh? But you wont try this, you will just stick with your delusions.

stars are moving all the time

and when did you build your own telescope piece by piece

never? exactly

It's not, but those videos are.

But is it really what you think it is?

These are .web files obviously show fakes. Who knows what's really going on up there.

fucking degenerates like this are ruining the world get the fuck off the internet

What's fake about the webms?

This is actually fake.. you can actually see he has the wires opn both sides of his pants.. My guess is that they're all just hanging there upsidedown

Either that or they need the strings there to keep them in place without floating away

Why does the stars on the """"southern hemisphere""" are diffrent from the ones on the """Northern hemisphere"""" and like those on the """""Northen hemiphere""""" spin around a same point?

youtube.com/watch?v=UNiNJC3UHIo

And effect that you can do yourself by going to the """""southern""""" and """""northen"""" hemispheres.

Whats so hard to break apart a telescope and see what would cause the "isuess" and illustions, you can clearly see jupiter and it's moons with a cheap one.

which you can break apart and make notes of each individual lens and object to figure out what would cause "the illusion"

youtube.com/watch?v=zn9q8_grPoE

How about radiowaves which you can build a device yourself to produce them and use them to communicate in straight lines with things,
Sadly the earth curvature doens't allow direct communitons yet by bouncing it off the ionophere you can send singlas over the Atlantic.

If the earth is flat, and we've never been to space. How come there are satelites that you can point at using coordinates of their Geo-syrconise orbit and get TV from them.

Being off by one degree means you won't get a single.

wikihow.com/Use-Satellite-Internet

How can you connect to internet via satelites if they aren't there.

Really makes you think doesn't it

Could someone give a quick rundown on what's wrong with these? I don't see it.

you cant see the whole firmament from one spot

things get too far away

How come you can bounce radiowaves off the moon and get a single back based on the speed of light and the distance between the flat earth and the fake moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5E2ntIxAsc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Diana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth–Moon–Earth_communication

searchnetworking.techtarget.com/definition/moonbounce

youtube.com/watch?v=1FGEDP9YvBw

youtube.com/watch?v=IjqufZncvrY

youtube.com/watch?v=nDIN4Xy95D0

youtube.com/watch?v=oiCHunDSAOk.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZowHqyj6DQ

SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO BY YOURSELF

Look at their clothes, harnesses and wires

you can literally see it with a telescope, dumbass

planes that fall with certain speed can create zero gravity

>satellites

my fucking sides

This is the trouble they need to go through in order to pretend that women are capable of being astronauts.

Flatearthers still can't produce a map projection that actually works.

This image that is constantly posted is based off of a round earth, bunch of fuckin' tards.

Ok...even if I could explain what was going on with that weird grab hes doing, why is the womans hair like that? Its zero g, it should be moving around freely on its own, why does it look like shes hairgelled it into a giant quiff?

Go away CIA psyop.

Never trust americans.
Will people ever learn?

Lololol you guys are so retarded, this shitty conspiracy theories always make me lose my sides, americans really stupid. No wonder your nation is degenerating.

You didn't answer my question my son.
Yes stars go around Polaris
But why do they go around a non-star in the south?

Fly to the """"southern"""" hemiphere and you'll see the same effect like you do in the "northen" hemiphere but with diffrent stars AND NO POLARIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-WlTaG7WY

I'll ask again this time answer me correctly

Why do the southern hemiphere have diffrent stars, why do those star spin around the same they do around polaris, but without polaris.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGY0IHAPZjk

So again to take it clear

Stars spin around polaris (north star)
Stars pin around souther non-star but spin around the same point

And stars at the ecuator spin around two towards two points and most are peperdicular to the ground.

Also the earth spinging around the sun moving through space won't change anything you are comparing "365" days of montion with the motion of 24 hours or a few hours

In a few hours SHIT DOESN"T CHANGE except the rotation of the earth

Where as it takes 365 days if not 100-1000 years for stars to change position.

And we know this for a fact as hitorical astromonical data show that stars aren't in the same position that they were 4000 years ago.

>flat earth conspiracy theories
>not on /x/

You may have gone too far in a few places

>spherecucks will defend this

Hey bra, ever heard of a geosicronis orbit. That means a statelit stays in the same spot, which you can target from any point that is not obsured by the earth "curveness"

A plane wouldn't be targeted since it always moving, a radio dish is often too low to be targeted by the hand mad dish.

You can build it your own, you dont have to believe NASA or faggots on the internet.

Build it, read the data and then come back with actual evidence.

Futhere more I gave you information about moonbouncing radio waves, you wanna prove something.

Then prove that you can't bouce radio waves off the moon with your handmade radio waves, do a live stream and invite an actual engineer and other people to prove your point.

Why would anyone lie that the earth is a sphere ?

Is it just me, or is the girl in the back a serious qt

She a civilian or astronaut?

Reminder that only niggers are anti science. It is the white man's destiny to travel in space, and making up bullshit conspiracys only hurt progress.

flat earth completely debunked in 16 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

you faggots need to get back on your meds and get your tin foil nutter bullshit off this board.

idk, this looks legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tNOMCVL1lg

the first webm does get the noggin joggin

Testing Globetards
youtube.com/watch?v=hAmk660CWB4

He just grabs a fold of cloth with one finger. It's literally nothing.

spherecucks CAN't refute this
renegadevids.com/2017/02/09/we-cant-go-to-space-i-cant-feel-my-face-by-the-weekend-parody/

I dare you to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=OiNO_YpodYM

>i share a board with people this dumb

>that photo
One was taken with a 35mm film SLR and the other was stitched together from thousands of different digital photos.

Flatearthers know such an embarrassingly small amount about photography and constantly point to and pose the most asinine shit.

You're like fucking toddlers.

Can one of you CIA psy op mother fuckers tell me how a telescope would trick me into seeing the clear H-shape and solar panels of the ISS? Christ you flat tards are retarded. I have seen the ISS with my own eyes.

You can see the ISS with the naked eye, there's an android app that lets you know when it's visible to you.

It's hilarious how angry globe lovers get at this. Must be insecurity triggering.

Fuck off CIA, stop trying to get associated with us to get us discredited.

Right lads lets say its fake, what do they have to gain from pretending its real

He grabbed the pocket of his pants with his pinky you fucking retard.

to hide god

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

thats a good vid, but it's showing how nasa is full of shit, and we never went to the moon. but the earth is a sphere. you're using evidence that doesn't support flat tard theory at all.

>what is a reflection

If you look closely you see this is just his pinky getting stuck in the other dude's pocket, not a cable.

Oh no, it's a retard.

Um....GUYS???

>what is barrel distortion aka fisheye?

they take in billions of dollars of funding that they are pocketing. i hate that christcucks and flattards ruin threads that show the obvious deception. but they are shills, and their first goal is to make anyone who questions this shit look like a raving lunatic to be laughed at.

the moon is a sphere and we never landed on the moon, but they muddy the waters with this asinine flat earth shit and religious insanity.

>it doesnt prove the earth is flat

lel

>videos are clearly staged
>scuba
>wires
>ISS is still visible in the night sky

I'm spooked.

He's grabbing the guy's pocket with his finger. And the guy is also stabilizing himself with his right arm.

now tell me how they faked all this
youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4

>this is how it should look
too many movies

That nasa footage is WAYYYY above 100,000 feet

Assuming NASA fakes shit, how do make everyone involved quiet about it?

This.
We enjoy the show as well over here.

Anyone got that video from iss where the guy is talking and has to camera facing towards him and the window is behind him and behind him you can see a light moving around in like crazy directions and he hears a message on his radio and then puts his hand over the part on the window where you see the light??

To suggest such a thing is ridiculous, HOW do rockets and satellites being launched into the atmosphere hide god?. God is not in space he is everywhere

NASA hoax ISS Actornaut Chris Cassidy accidentally admits they are filming in the USA BUSTED

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

>ISS is still visible in the night sky
its not though
its a star

Her hair always cracks me up. There's no way it would always be in line with her body.

Both are countries we kicked the shit out of

CIA has an SR-71 flying around the flat earth 24/7 dragging a billboard

Anyone can do that with: ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS.

The cord has a specific color that can be erased from footage.

foundation for big bang and evolution and the bible teaches a flat earth with a dome over it

Holy shit.

He's floating away to the left so he grabs him and pulls him back, catching his pinky in his pocket.

What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Dumb ass. Imagine you're in top right picture. Look up, one star at top relative to globe shape + your position. Everything swirls around that spot.

Jesus Christ the flat earthers and moon hoax people here are the biggest fucking imbeciles to grace this board

what happens on her back? What are (((they))) hiding from goyish eyes?

all the space programs are real but the astronauts and missions they show you are actors. the Jews only send their chosen into space with every launch and the moon missions

Kikes were the first people on the Moon you think they would let a Goy steal that prize?

Conspiracy memes are almost as cringey as lefty memes

>today I will convince them the earth is flat

Absolutely nothing. OP is either a troll or dumb as a brick.

INCOMING NORWEGIAN WITH 300 WEBMS

NASA Circus

air density differential.

or they fasten shirts to pants to better keep both in place.

Now tell me how i can make my pants comfortable AND not moving when i'm upside down.

And if you really wanted to fake zero gravity and make that lady's necklace float:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced-gravity_aircraft

You don't need any fucking wire.

on the first mission to the moon there was a kike and a young goy boy who was sodomized upon landing and injection into lunar orbit

they did this to defile history forever

Bluescreen

background on previous faggish drama is a composite where the blue part, that alloes to remove the cords, is substituted with what we suppose to see as real background.

Daily reminder that flat earthers believe the "flat" earth does not rotate. But if it does not rotate, how come long distance shooters (snipers, military, sport shooters, etc) have to account for the rotation of the earth in making sure they are accurate?

You retards have no idea what your talking about, you should really stop trying to interpret ancient texts literally like some peasant.
(((we))) never thought nor said the earth is flat, in fact we always knew it was spherical like the ancient greeks with Eratosthenes, and around 500 years after him Maimonides also said it must be spherical. we never said it was flat you retard, it's common misinterpretation of text attributed to your "wise men".
Just like they invented Satan.

Is that what this is about? really? Female astronaut propaganda?

so the russians are in on it?