Rethink your strategy if you want to save the white race, Sup Forums

The US is lost, there are too many non-whites. People have been too brainwashed to fight, so even if there will be a race war I guarantee you that some whites will do anything to prevent you from winning.

Europe still has a chance. What do you think brought the migrants here? In my opinion, it is pretty obvious that it was a bunch of rich people with an agenda. You cannot trust your own politicians, Merkel backpedaling her stance on multiculturalism should tell you that much, many are blackmailed and many are bought.

What can YOU do? Become rich, learn how to invest, stop shitposting about the Jews because that will get you nowhere. I guarantee you that many Jews share your ideas of racial preservation.

Migrants are brought in daily via shady NGOs and they aren't exclusively brought to wipe your race, they are brought by selfish rich white people like you(not Jews) that want cheap labor and they're willing to destroy the countries they were born in for this purpose.

There are some people like George Soros that should die for sure, for that is clear he hates native Europeans, but the only way you can diminish their influence is through raising your net worth and not stopping believing in what you are trying to accomplish. Support organizations that want to preserve Europe.

At some point the race war will begin, but at that point it is too late. In conclusion, if you really want to save your people, use that intelligence you think you have and work hard to promote the right wing in the media and social networks. Both require money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mONt2ZfudI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white race
>Romania

>he US is lost, there are too many non-whites.
Yet it has the most whites out of any country ever. I think they're just fine. They just need to do some serious housekeeping.

I'm a Russian Ashkenazi Jew.

That is whiter than Romania

I agree.

America isn't lost until they take away our guns. Once we lose the power to kill niggers and spics then we'll be finished.

There are like 200+ mln whites in the US, while the EU has 500 mln -- this is without Russia, Ukraine, Serbia etc. That would be over 700 mln, versus 200 in the US.

The US isn't necessarily lost but put that aside you are correct in a need to organize. If any European anons have money I would suggest smuggling guns to the Nordic resistance movement also vote and convert people towards white nationalistic candidates and parties

He means per individual country. The US has more whites then Germany but less then all of the EU.

>romanians aren't white
>jews are whiter then whites

>yes, goyim, the best way to save your people from a corrupt system is to invest yourself fully within that system!
Eat shit, kike.
Yeah, but the spics shit out way too many kids. We can Balkanize and get a large-ish white ethnostate, but taking back the whole country is never going to happen. I don't even want to take everything, desu. I'd prefer to cede parts of the Southwest and Southeast to Mexico and the niggers, respectively.

>tl;dr ITS NOT US GOYIM
>WE DID NOTHING WROOONG
>ITS YOU GOYIM, ITS YOU!!!

checks out

What do you propose? White girls are getting infected left and right by monkeys and you're shitposting. You either adapt, or in 20 years when you go outside there won't be any whites left, only shitskins.

The thing is Jews also push for migration to break up ethnic homogony of a country. They have always been a minority group and they benifit most from non white immigration because they no longer become the worst minority in common people's eyes

Spread out over a land mass bigger than the EU, with less whites than the EU.

This is why the US isn't fucked
>350,000,000 privately owned guns in the US
>350,000,000 people in the US
>170,000,000 of total are white
>Whites own the most guns out of any race in the US
>1.5 trillion privately owned rounds in the US
>60 percent of US military is white
>52 percent of all police officers are white
>white male president
>majority white congress
All one has to do to uncuck America is convince them of the truth. Rebellion or flat out democratic will are a real possibility if you can convince americans of the truth

were about to become outvoted in out own country man thats fucking cucked as it gets.

US still has a chance. All we would have to do is cut of welfare for whores (single mothers), cut off non-white immigration, and eventually it would fix itself.

You do realize that most migrants hate jews, right? We would rather live among white people than any other race. At this point you cannot tell most of us apart from native Europeans.
This is why you're losing, you have no idea how many Jews are far right wing even in the context of European right, as long as it is against Muslims and not themselves.

The only way to turn this around is through force, and the only way to get enough people on board is when they lose the fleeting material comfort of Western life. The current economic system is going to collapse within a couple decades, which also happens to be the time when many white countries reach the tipping point of having a white minority--those two factors combined will help us push back.
The worst thing we could do is evaluate our worth by participating in what is wrong with the system, because when the system's collapse comes, we'll end up just as weakened as the enemy, which would be fatal.

As I have said, if you get to the point of a white minority in a formerly white dominant narion, you already lost.

>Migrants hate Jews
>too retarded to do anything about it
>white population left rushes to defend Jews, who created the problem in the first place
>nobody actually focuses their attention on the Jews
How about you kikes go to Israel? Any group that WANTS to be a rootless minority is asking for trouble, and Jews are by far the most cancerous group on the planet.

t. 25% kike white nationalist

The south also was outvoted after the civil war. Yet they still found ways to keep niggers from voting.

Not exactly. Whites are extremely good at fighting, when we're pushed. It will be bloody, but 1 million whites can easily demolish 10 million niggers.

who cares what migrants think.
Jews benefit from a land becoming a sea of minorities, because then the strongest minority group rises to the top (Jews)

>if you want to save the white race
What for anyway?
>all those jew servants
>all those shitskin lovers
>all those degenerates
I don't want those to live and they're the vast majority of my race.

I wasn't born in the Jewish culture or the religion, it's just that I recognize my genetic heritage. Why would I go to Israel when I am an European culturally and I'm pretty much white looking.
Only some of the rich ones do, most Jews are like you and me. Many are fleeing Western Europe to safe havens in Israel. You're turning your backs on a group of people that suffers as much as you do, except most Jews won't mix with Africans because they're genetically inferior in terms of intelligence(which is what has proven to be worthwhile, not brute savage african strength)

Guns are banned in Europe, and it's actually turning brown faster than America because of the open borders and shit birth rate for whites.

Let me know when a Western European country elects someone who is not an anti-white cuck, and I'll think about it. So far, the only countries being defiant are too poor to make a difference.

>why would I go to Israel
Because your other option is sterilization or the ovens. Unless you want to argue for BASED BLACK MEN, too, you get my point.

>You do realize that most migrants hate jews, right?

Leftist Jews (the majority of North American Jews) have a death wish and want to be raped and murdered by Muslims.

US elected a literal nigger who hates white people as president

For example, UK is going to turn majority non-white by the 2060s. USA will turn majority non-white by the 2040s. Both scenarios assume nothing changes. Big whoop, 20 years difference, and nogunz.

Most Jews wont mix with blacks
But most white -black mixing propaganda is created by Jews.

Doesn't matter. Ireland has a literal poo as PM who hates whites.

Australia is the only white country that is even close to being uncucked.

>Jews share your ideas of racial preservation.
Jews openly have said they want to destroy and weaken all other races and be their masters. First order of business is to eliminate all jews and their supporters.

By some rich people who happen to be jews. Most of them hate us as much as they hate whites, especially since many of their families collaborated with the nazis to our extinction.

Well no-shit you're telling us not to fight back.

Fuck off kike, opinion discarded.

The US can be saved if they drive out/exterminate the kikes/Chinese and conduct ethnic cleansing operations on the major cities. After that just form an ethno-state and recolonize the "darker" portions of the country.

How are you fighting back right now? You're not making any difference, money is the only thing that talks in the modern society.

This guy, GaruchillaJoe, thinks white nationalists will be defeated by Mexicans.

youtu.be/mONt2ZfudI4

>slav
>white

Pick one and only one Ivan

Its time guys.
I can feel it in my bones.
Its time for a new bicycle try to paris.
Can you feel it too germanbros ?

fuck off normie the chinks are good as fuck

The only answer is to pick off the elites or their adult children one by one until they are taught a lesson.

Lmfao burgers thinking they still have a chance. You are all brainwashed beyond repair.

treffpunkt wo?

Berlin, Kanzleramt. Nächsten Sonntag 19:30.

Why does every Save the White Race thread use pictures of traps? OP is tricking you to fap to traps, beware.

traps are degenerate, anyone who faps to them should be burned at stake. i didnt post a trap you fuck