Why are British people all of a sudden turning to acid attacks...

Why are British people all of a sudden turning to acid attacks? This article suggests that acid attacks have been part and parcel of London society for 200 years but have only begun being reported in the last 2 years. Does this make sense? I can't think of any other reason. This article can't seem to draw any other conclusions.

What should lawmakers do of this strange statistical anomaly? Should England ban acid? I can't think of any other solutions.

nbcnews.com/news/world/british-lawmakers-face-tough-questions-acid-attacks-skyrocket-n784771

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/14/why-acid-attacks-have-become-depressingly-common-in-london/?utm_term=.07af754eb986
youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#acidSummer2017
Copy it, TREND IT, LOVE IT, LEARN IT AND GO FUCK YOURSELF!

>British People

>turning to acid attacks?
Guns and silverware are contraband. Acid attacks are part and parcel of living in a large city.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/14/why-acid-attacks-have-become-depressingly-common-in-london/?utm_term=.07af754eb986

Here is an article that suggests that people turn to acid because all other weapons are banned. Does this seem logical or could it be that there is some other cause?

>"british people"

Theyre sandniggers. Doesnt matter if they were born on the British isles. They will always be sand niggers. End of story, sorry not sorry.

You cant ban acid lol.

The "acid" used in acid attacks is often household cleaning products mixed together. You can make almost anything with common household products (and some basic chemistry) like explosives, thermite, fuel or drugs.

I believe the main ingredient for the homemade acid in question is drain cleaner which is also good for blowing up cars.

When people dont have access to guns they start getting crude.

Sure, gun crime went down in Australia after the Port Aurthur false flag and subsequent nation wide gun seizure but guess what went up? Knife attacks.

I would rather be shot with a gun than stabbed with a knife and I've been stabbed a few times.

the thing is i keep hearing about acid attacks and a lot of them are just indiscriminate. with gang crime i can see them shooting and stabbing eachother but what was with those guys on a moped riding around throwing acid on random people?

basically if i lived in london i wouldn't go outside unless i absolutely needed to. and the acid attack i'm referring to happened smack dab in the middle of london and continued for an hour.

Wow what beautiful vibrant cultural enrichment. It's just like the middle east

It's mostly Muslims utilizing acid as an attack, and honestly I don't care anymore. They mainly use it on women since beauty is their only way to find a partner and without it will result in a harsh loneliness and a disfigured face

Part and parcel

youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM

PART AND PARCEL

They cannot be fucking serious.
Are they seriously spinning ACID ATTACKS as just part of Britain?

Stiff uppa lip and all that, eh?

So we got two theories postulated by these articles:

>acid attacks have been common in Britain since the 1700s
and
>acid attacks are getting more frequent becomes other weapons are banned

Both seem like ridiculous bullshit to me. I would like the see a profile of all attackers. I bet there are some common traits among them.

Muslims have been doing acid attacks in London and Birmingham for years now. Guess we're fighting fire with fire.

wow racist and sexist much? I'm reporting you to mummy merkel

>posts an Arab pic
>British people

I know you are starting to think that people of that skin colour are the norm in your country as you become big Mexico but that is not a British person

dude nogs and kebabs were the real british people dont you know nuffin? acid attacks are part of britain just like hallal meat and ebola monkey

Hey I have a great idea! Know what would reduce the acid attacks in London? If UK $laves could arm themselves.

>I can't think of any other solutions.
As always, racial homogeneity solves it. Liberate whites and you win.

the majority of attacks have been against men

it's a gang thing not your standard paki honour thing, still the solution is deportations

Guns and knives are banned. It's a gang thing and most victims are male.

>inb4 PAKIS ARE AT IT AGAIN
Pic related carried out the attack. Must be an albino paki muslim, right?

But this one was an anomaly and it really is a new gang thing. You shouldn't have anything to worry about unless you ride a nice motorbike and have something worth stealing or associate yourself with such degenerates.

The governent does so much to keep young people out of this shit. I grew up poor and I didn't join a gang. This isn't like parts of the US where people are dirt poor and join gangs out of desperation. Poor people are really taken care of and it's only the dumbest people that join violent gangs here. Middle-class libtards will say it's a socioeconomic thing but this type of shit only attracts people who shouldn't be allowed to live or breed.

Yeah, it's a white guy that acid attacks? I bet his face was all over the fucking news.

>SEE WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS TOOOOOOOO

Just like nigger 'culture' and the whites that mimic that shit. Some whites, who are surrounded by trash, will act on it.

hey folks, just popping in to remind you that this is a nigger problem, not a muslim problem. peace :)

>this copypasta

WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY POSTS IN THIS THREAD NOT JUST COMING OUT AND SAYING ITS MUSLIMS
ITS BEEN FUCKING COMMON FOR THEM TO GET MAD AT THEIR CHILD WIVES AND MAIM THEM HORIFICALLY WITH ACID FOR YEARS NOTHING HAS CHANGED BUT NOW THEY HAVE CHILD WIVES AND RANDOM NONBELIEVERS
MUSLIMS NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED

it's primarily muslims and nogs mugging people

>british

Who cares ahahaha the eternal acid on face anglo

>Why are British people all of a sudden turning to acid attacks?
>British people

They're not, it's the new arrivals getting confident enough due to their numbers to openly do it.

this 1000x

This.

More British than you'll ever be, fuckhead.

quintessentially English

She was beautiful. What's her story? Did she go out with a white man?

P A R T
A
R
T

A N D
N
D

P A R C E L
A
R
C
E