***This is your FUTURE***

populationpyramid.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something cool will happen in the year ~2052

>Nigeria: 914 Million
>Niger: 204 Million
>Mali: 101 Million
This is totally sustainable and doesn't require that countries in the middle of a desert with twice the population of Germany be propped up with massive food imports.

We really do need to cut all of Africa south of Algeria, Libya, and Ethiopia off from the rest of the world for a good 50 years. Let them go through some famines, some continent wide wars, and develop a stable population growth.

Uraguay chart?

How do Nigeria has 9 times the population of Russia? It is impossible.

Niggers will be more than 50% of world population.

Mariam-Nabatanzi with some of her 38 children

Sorry wrong pic

No fucking way man. If they breed so much they couldn't sustain themselves and the West will soon stop giving them subsidies. Luckily there will be new ebola outbreak, drought from the Global Warming and some Civil Wars.

>1950 Africa population ~200 million. Famines
>2017 Africa population ~1300 million. Famines

Make it stop.

When the Yellow man finds an oasis in the desert, he maintains it.
When the Black man encounters an oasis, he turns it into a desert.
When a White man finds a desert, he turns it into an oasis.

Damn, that is quite a blackpilling thing. We should do something about muslim niggers.

That's less the issue than the fact that the parts that are growing the fastest are the parts that literally cannot sustain those populations. Egypt, Sudan, and Ethiopia are relatively fertile countries and could potentially support large populations, meanwhile Mali, Niger, and a chunk of Nigeria are in a giant desert. None of these countries can support their current populations, let alone 5-10 times their current populations.

Inevitably the aid will be unable to meet requirements and the whole system will crash. Hard. Do you think the current refugee crisis is bad, imagine more blacks than Europe has people pouring into the continent. You think Germany taking in 800,000 migrants is bad? Imagine Germany taking in 80 million migrants. Even if Europe rejects the migrants it is doubtful that they could keep them all out.

>Implying Christian niggers are any better

Nuke Nigeria

Something needs to be done before it gets to those levels or we are dead within 3 generations. Our great grandchildren will be slaughtered.

Nuke Africa

This assumes no war for Europe - and that's a false assumption. There will be war.

>8 million

My nation is dead.

Might as well just use a random number generator.

>t. 8 million

>dad's family is from Mozambique
>kicked out of his home by communists and niggers
>gets sad every time he speaks about his youth in Africa

It's not fair, South Africa-bro.

I believe there will be some very visible and graphic "incidents", like shooting refugees and migrants at the borders of Balkan-Countries or an "accident" with exploding fugee ships in the mediterrainean sea. This will halt the exodus. EU States like Germany or France will not be directly involved but will leave the dirty work to their proxy client countries.

And i doubt those are even all Hungarians

Keep in mind European numbers will be 50% non-white

>Nigeria
>914m

It has to happen in the next 15 years ot else the results will be irreversible. Sweden has a population increase towards 2100, bet they'll be 2/3 non-white.

USA will be down to 2/3 non white as well I bet.

STOP FEEDING THE NIGGERS GODDAMIT

I know it isn't man.

Lol almost as many Nigerians as Chinese. Not going to happen.

WAKE ME UP

t. statistician

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>Europe for the Europeans
>America for the Europeans
>Uh Africa for the Europeans too
>REEE why are all these migrants moving to Europe, it isn't fair

>2100
>Only 2/3rds non-white
The US would probably be 60% Hispanic, 20% black, and 10% "white" Hispanic by 2100.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Whites don't out breed niggers to extinction and we benefit their economy. What's funny is that they force us out but then what to go to white countries. Also SA was a white country before gold mining brought (((them))) to our region.

>brazil
>195 millions
we are over 200 million now.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAAAAAAAVE MEEEE FROM THE NOTHING IVE BECOME

DELETE

The proportion of non-whites will increase.

Lmao meant to post that instead of this

>Whites don't out breed niggers to extinction
Whites did that to the Americans. However it doesn't really change the point, if Europe should be for whites than Africa should be for blacks. The fact that your ancestors have lived there for 100 years doesn't change that. I mean you could be a hypocrite too, just don't be surprised when people call you out on it.

by that year the population will be 100% brown poor dumb people and they will start to starve and die in the streets when the government implodes and the free shit ends

that's what happening there

How pious they look.

hahahahahahahah Russia btfo

Cape region is white land, they were there first. Agree elsewhere in Africa, and I'd like to take in actual white refugees.

There is not one subsaharan African countries where white people represent more than 10% of the population.

The opposite is not true.

JUST

was nice meeting you Ukraine

My ancestors have lived here for 350 years asshat. Cape had no blacks, and so did the interior. Native Americans died from flu, they weren't slaughtered and their population is now much bigger than it ever was during pre colonial times.

Yeah, considering that Africa is not self sufficient on food, that's not going to happen.

>2010
>must be even worse now

must be really smelly in there

To think Eastern Europe used to be considered a place with fertile land and women en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev

???

They already can't sustain it and that's why we keep giving them more, stupid. Food is one of the cheapest things on this planet now.

Dead

Jk, nothing means less than 1 million.

rip my shitty country, are you telling me that we're such shit that we can't even grow past 3 mil, not even in 100 years? wew

we are cucked into oblivion, specially the ones with european origin

War in Europe would stop to flow of vaccinations and food to the monkeys in Africa. Two birds one stone.

>Native Americans died from flu, they weren't slaughtered and their population is now much bigger than it ever was during pre colonial times.
The whites still outbred and took over the area. I mean using this logic it is okay for Africans to migrate into Europe since Europe's population is starting to decline.

Not true for Chile, the sociashit government is importing Haiti and Colombian niggers in mass and they are breeding anchor babies like cockroaches.

Nuked.

Whites are not INCREASING like the native Americans did asshat. Niggers come to Europe they look for gibs they bring zero benefit like whites do.

>84 years to get 10M more pople

>Niggers come to Europe they look for gibs they bring zero benefit like whites do

They are basically a stimulus package, to prop up EU industry. It's short-sighted, dysgenic and actually fucking stupid. But to say that they aren't there to benefit anything is not true user.

only 50 millions? i think we will be close to 100 by the year 2100

Contrary to Sup Forums's believe, we actually bread slowly for being sub-human shitskins

>Brazil, Mexico, Argentina barely grow, some are smaller
>Leafs 5x more people
>USA 100m more

And it's spics who have too many kids? wew lad

I will unironically become Prime Minister, surround myself with equally blackpilled ministers, and nuke the world.

I consider Argentina white, as white as Italy at least.

>Nigeria
>914 million

Ok this is bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)

Pfft, white flight will save us.
r-right?
It kinda makes me happy that gypsitan's demographic crisis is even more severe

They dont get culturally enriched

By the time Africa's population explodes, the West will already be significantly non-white

We will not have the resources to even send aid. Likely this will put a major dent in Africa's development

The UN predictions are bullshit

But, if they turn out to be true, the new europeans, being less compassionate than whites, will not allow them in

So, Europe will not be lost, because it already is

Global Capital will destroy any nation that wastes resources on compassion.

Asia will rule in 2100. The elites in the West will be mixed-breed high IQ combinations of euro/asian/jew

That's just how it will be

They will rule a brown underclass

that's just how it will be

Good luck, China

(((UN)))

>what is emigration?

Same that happened in Ireland will happen there nigga, half these people will live in the USA

and half will be angolan

FUCKING BREED PEOPLE

JUST FUCKING BREED

Only 1% of the western population actually farms. As long as the white man is at least 1% of the West and farms then we can send food for shitskins.

fake. Estonia only has 1 million right now and negative growth

Estonia will get enriched. thank you for accepting EU membership

China is a third world shithole with a living standard comparable to African countries

they keep saying we'll get african migrants in Brazil

But even then our population will be basically the same? What the fuck, fucking people won't have children

The world will be basically Africa in 100 years

I guess at least the libcucks will not have the final say on how countries are ruled. African aren't fedora sjw libtards

we need to focus less on saving europe and more on learning mandarin so at least our families will survive

Africans are easily manipulated.

No we need to focus on getting into power and commiting nuclear sudoku

that "poem" was not really popular until after 1965
the regions of south africa, rhodesia, and mozambique were FRONTIER

>Whites did that to the Americans.
source? there is more native DNA in this country than ever before

THE AMERICAS ARE FUCKED

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS, WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THESE EXCESS AFRICANS ARE GOING?

Our only hope is that africans accomplish some form of reconquista and at least de-islamize arabia, northern africa, etc.

>Germany lowers 20 million

hmm

I fucking swear if white people don't start having 8 kids we are fucked

This projection assumes these countries never fully develop, with the amount of money China is pouring into Africa I'm sure it won't get this bad.

Humanity is doomed... like truely fucked and we whites are to blame. If only we had genocided every last shitskin country we colonized we wouldn't have these issues. Liberalism killed humanity, you heard it on Sup Forums first.