Brit/pol/ - King Henry VIII edition

>Tommy Robinson has a new book coming out, "Mohammed's Koran ,why Muslims kill for Islam"
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/888433271448772608

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>UKIP loses control of its only council
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40691149

>Goldman Sachs boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w43b3ljC91w
youtube.com/watch?v=ehCwMz8EmM8
youtube.com/watch?v=KX_1hC9O224
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speakers'_Corner
historum.com/medieval-byzantine-history/47891-hygiene-medieval-really-bad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for essential reading for all Englishmen.
>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminster (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statute of Westminster (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statute of Rhuddian (1284).

>Darcy v Allein (1603), the Case of Prohibitions (1607), Bushnel's Case (1670), Cf. Rex v Filer (1722), Bluet v Needs (1736), Rex v Gardner (1739), Malloch v Eastly (1744), Wingfield v. Stratford, (1752), Entick v Carryington (1765), Wingfield v. Stratford (1752), cf. Rex v. Dewhurst (1820), Tulk v Moxhay (1848), Hadley v Baxendale (1854), Rylands v Fletcher (1884), Foakes v Beer (1884), The Moorcock 14 P.D (1889), Carlill v Carbolic Smoke Ball Company (1893), Rex v Meade (1903), Rex v. Smith (1914),

>...Dunlop Pnuematic Tyre vs Selfridge and Co. Ltd (1915), A-G v De Keyser's Royal Hotel Ltd (1920), Donoghue v Stevenson (1932), Central London Property Trust Ltd v High Trees House Ltd (1947), Associated Provincial Picture Houses Ltd v Wednesbury Corporation (1948), Hedley Byrne v Heller (1963), Fagan v Metropolitan Police Commissioner (1969), Ramsay vs IRC (1982), Furniss v Dawson (1984), Factortame case (1990), Reville v Newbury (1996)

>Other reading: A. V. Dicey, Introduction to the Study of the Law of the Constitution, (8th Edn., London 1931), Edward Coke, The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England (1628; this edn. London 1747), William Blackstone, Commentaries on the Laws of England (Oxford 1765), Cf. S. Halbrook, That Every Man be Armed: The Evolution of a Constitutional Right (Albuquerque 1984), James Pateson, Commentaries on the Liberty of the Subject and the Laws of England Relating to the Security of the Person (London 1877), Craik-Henderson "The Dangers of a Supreme Parliament", Statute of Northampton (1328), 1908 Pistols Act, and the 1920, 1937, 1968, 1988, and 1997 Firearm Acts.

>Pope, I'm CoE

T

Nth for BBC salary cap c. 100k

How do we solve the BBC PAY GAP

What do they hope to gain from this petition??
Do they want equal pay for unequal work, what the fuck is their endgame

>That Irish Man U fan getting utterly BTFO

Brilliant reading

execrable king
Henry V was the business

H

>tfw bingbong

rate my walk through hyde park Sup Forums, very British city I live in

youtube.com/watch?v=w43b3ljC91w

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCwMz8EmM8

Someone dump some Hitchens OC please.

If Henry VIII hadn't of improved the English Navy, we'd have been subject to centuries of Spanish rule.

I'm just running through all the Kings and Queens of England. Running out of editions. I do like Henry VIII though. Not many people in history achieved absolutism in terms of monarch, but he did. He was essentially the Stalin of the 16th century.

Watched Dunkirk lads, good film. Nice action and excitement.

But the thing is, I left the cinema with great sadness. Why did we betray those lads? Why did we send them off to die if we were going to turn on everything they thought they were fighting for? Patriotism. Empire. Britain. Dirty words now.

They won us our victory and peace, and we handed it over to niggers and pakis who'd sooner spit on their graves than look up to them.

Fuck this country.

Any dirt on british establishment?

Video below shows BBC's encrypted satanic message from the Hampstead cover up:

youtube.com/watch?v=KX_1hC9O224

Whereabouts in London are you from?

>the Stalin of the 16th century.
eww gross

Is that the speakers corner bit
That preacher is annoying af tick and been their for ages

SALARY CAP

What the fuck is going on??

Stalin is the best comparison to Henry VIII you'll find. I don't say whether that's good or bad, and I'm not talking about policies, simply his rise to power. Although Henry VIII was a fan of imprisoning or trumping up charges on those who criticized him. He had spies all over England by all accounts.

Women will still be paid under it lmao

The fuck were they on about?

>Watched Dunkirk lads, good film. Nice action and excitement.

Same desu. Unironically thought Harry Styles was quite good in it.

Dive bombers must have been absolutely terrifying

>BBC presenter Jane Garvey says she would be "delighted" if high-earning men took a pay cut

What the fuck? She doesn't even want more money, she just wants others to have less? How does this affect her in any way at all?

Queen Victoria was the best monarch.

PRove me wrong.

OH HOOO HOO A TEE HEE

MUH CROMWELL

MUH POTATO FAMINE

MUH BLOODY SUNDAY

DA BRUTESH DUN ENSLAVED OUR POTATOS AN COLONIALLY OPPRESSED US OIRISH!!!!

DEY EXPLOITATED DA HARD WURKIN POTATO MAN FOR ALL HE WUZ WORTH!!!!

BLOOD SWEAT N OIRISH TEARS STOLEN BY THE BIG WHOITE ANGLO COCK

OY VEY

guys why are Irish people like this

he couldn't produce a male heir tho and had a right temper tantrum

Theres a "free speech zone" in Hyde park
Attracts all kinds of crazy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speakers'_Corner

Guys,
I might have just witnessed a terrorist attack. I am living in Leeds in the UK. So basically I am coming back from the centre, back to my place after the meeting with my buddies. I went to the bus station on Neville St, to catch a bus towards White Roses Centre. I am witing for a bus, when suddenly, I can her a big bang and looking at the tunnel direction. suddenly stone land on the roof of the bus stop and then few meters in front of me. Then I see one guy who runs towards the tunnel, and then turns around and gets back towards us. Suddenly Car goes towards our direction, and then what looked like purposly drive through the Hilton hotel doors... This was some crazy ass crap... All the ppl from the bus stop starting to retreat and we chided behind the building. Then we could hear another few loud noises. So I run, I got into another side of the tunnel, by gowing through Sovereign and Swinegate streets, and when I got into the other side and got closer to the Hilton entrance, few black police cars drove right next to me, and couple armed coppers ran into the hotel. Other shouted to get the hell out of this area... Then I went on the other bust stop to my place. But this was some crazy shit... Actually, when I was further from the hotel I could see smoke coming from the train station. Idk what was that, but I have some suspicions.

Same reason why Claudia winkleman the highest paid women didnt sign the petition alongside the other women.
She knows she gets paid way too much and doesnt want to ask for anymore to save face

Ironing my shirts and folding my underwear in preparation for the upcoming week at work.

Queen Elizabeth I fucked the Spanish up the arse.

>.m

She was a fat lazy bit who discarded the last true powers the Monarch held that wasn't taken away from them in 1689, and gave it up to Ministers. As a result, now in the 21st century, Queen Elizabeth could not even sign Royal Assent in person without the BBC calling it tyrannical.

Meme. Besides the male heir bit.

Mate thats just the Blood Constabulary rounding up ARYANS.

Nice blog just tell us what you do already

>thinking Henry VIII is cool
Dude was fat and smelled like shit. He was like one of those bariatric parasites that physically rot on their sofa.

you better not be larping the need for a happening is so strong

Because they know we're after their lucky charms

Get out of this thread you fat fuck. I've been doing editions of every single King and Queen in English history for a week now starting at Alfred the Great.

And for the record, Henry VIII was extremely cool.

He told the pope to fuck off.

Everyone smelled like shit in those days though they literally bathed in piss

Workplace analyst, very important meme job.

Another meme.

FIGHT

You're a big guy

So he could fuck around like a slag and murder his wives. He was scum.

Has anyone noticed there are no tripcunts around and how blissful it is?

Really?? wow thats like one of the only things i remember from history at school

Tfw GOMAD BRING IT ON

That picture is bit of a stretch

Its beautiful. Please, never let this bliss go away. Its like we're living in Halcyon Brit/pol/

Bullshit. Only Anne Boleyn was executed in his quest for a male heir. Catherine of Aragon died, as did Jane Seymour soon after childbirth, Anne of Cleves he divorced and Catherine Howard was only executed due to her adultery (not inability to sire an heir). Katherine Parr outlived him

For starts, Henry VIII, as a king, would probably be cleaner than 90% of the neets on Brit/pol/. But no. Medieval people bathing in shit and then spitting on each other, and pissing on each other (exaggerating a bit) is a complete myth.

YEU'RE A WEST BRIT, LADDO

OHO HO HO!!!!

YUOU'RE SUCKIN THE COCK OF YOUR ANGLO BRIT COLONIAL OPPRESSOR, YOU WEST BRIT CROMWELLIAN FECKER!!!!

I'M A TRUE PATRIOTIC IRISHMAN, I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH BECAUSE IT'S THE LANAUGAGE OF THE DEVIL, BUT OI'LL LET IN 17,000 NIGERIANS FOR SOME FECKIN REASON!

IV you

For you

Also stop bullying Henry VIII you mongs. If you followed these editions you knew it was inevitable.

Nah all the 'stars' will end up on the cap. i.e. the same wedge

Either they stay on Auntie Beeb out of loyalty or they jogon down the to road to Sky or Netflix or who the fuck cares.

Let them fuck off and it would allow new talent to be developed on the public dime

Fuck the monarchy

Oops! You seem to be in the wrong thread.

What's the reality of inner-city hygeine then? I saw someone post the same thing yesterday and I'd like to read up on that side of revisionism to see if there is any truth to it. So could you explain a little or provide some links?

>It would allow new talent to be developed on the public dime
This would just mean 50% indian, 30% black and the rest diversity hires (whites)

So he did murder one then..

Sort yourself out

>Donald General has no tripfags
>We have eight - fourteen

What has happened to us, lads?

>How do we solve the BBC PAY GAP
Remove BBC

The reality is, the poor were really fucking poor and lived in squalor. But this is the 16th century, not 5000 BC. People had an understanding of, not even basic but quite advanced, hygiene.

historum.com/medieval-byzantine-history/47891-hygiene-medieval-really-bad.html

I recommend this forum. Historum. It's /his/ only with actual historians and not just angry teenagers.

We have no honour

this

Anne Boleyn was a bit uncalled for but that slut Catherine Howard deserved it.

Thanks lad, I wanted to do that but didn't have time to put him in before I left for work.

I'll vote for Corbyn when he sends me Pokemon Cards

sorry was making a late night snack. this is my weeb cupboard. i keep them out of sight until i want to play with them

fucking ell i forgot the picture

>Yes theresa so here we are looking at the building where we will be throwing traps off of

You're unironically going to end up like Steerkike. A 28 year old virgin.

Nice collection desu i just got saitama a couple weeks ago gonna start buying more

He's got my vote

>totalbiscuit had an autistic rage when asked if traps are gay and he probably voted Labour

hope the cancer advances soon

Help lads

Just applied for a barclay initial card, my first one and they said they will get back to me in 5 working days..

How badly does that reflect on my credit score if they reject my application?

Fucking jews

When will we annex the rest of Spain lads? I've got family in rural Eastern Spain and we've pretty much taken over.

We've almost taken over Calpe too which is where their other big rock is located.

I lost my virginity when I was 13, lad. Haven't had sex since then but still.

>mfw cheating life out of giving me a virgin card by being gay and getting a boyfriend allowing me to be romantic, emotional, submissive without being penalised.

Same but I was 7.

in your dreams faggot

>falling for the (((usury))) jew

that you darren? Did you get a christmas card from Father Michael this year?

>~£40 each
Wowza lad. Do you ever open them up?

It was unironically with 2 girls the same age.

Can we get someone who speaks moorish in here to translate what this serf-to-be is saying please?

>implying Spain is worth annexing

We've got our eyes on this too, Manolo. There's little you can do at this point.

How does it feel knowing that you're quite literally cucked by us?

Why do people even use credit

>wine slaves

Is this want you hotglue guys buy?

Do you regularly cum on those?